PDA

View Full Version : JC FUMBLE UNFAIR, LINEBACKER MADE HIM DO IT.........

fossil
10/8/2007, 06:06 PM
Believe it or not, that was an argument one lady in my church, a big time Longhorn fan, made this past Sunday morning. To quote her, "Jamaal Charles didn't fumble because the linebacker made him do it. It's not fair. He didn't fumble."

I could not believe what I was hearing. Since Lofton knocked it out of his hands, it wasn't fair and therefore it should not have been a fumble. Geez, does this dame even know this is a football game??????

Some Horn fans can be do damned dumb!!!!!

Widescreen
10/8/2007, 06:09 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bc/Crazy_Cat_Lady.png/180px-Crazy_Cat_Lady.png

LittleWingSooner
10/8/2007, 06:11 PM
IT'S NOT HIS FAULT THAT LOFTON IS TOO GOOD!

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2007, 06:11 PM
Geez, i feel so sorry for you Sooners that live in Texas; i don't know how you put up with it.

fossil
10/8/2007, 06:15 PM
Geez, i feel so sorry for you Sooners that live in Texas; i don't know how you put up with it.
When the Sooners win the RRS, it is much easier to deal with. Much easier!!!!

47straight
10/8/2007, 06:19 PM

Today's episodes of sports talk radio in Austin are unbelievable.

You know that OU won when:

1) The on the show featuring the "Voice of the Longhorns" the talk is all about that top-ranked Longhorn SOCCER TEAM!!! Not much about that football game. Except how we had a late hit and it didn't matter if there was a hit.

2) Fans call in asking for more playing time for the back-up quarterback.

3) Various sports talk show hosts, the ones who say "I've always hated Oklahoma" somehow develop a mysterious illness and don't show up for work.

A Sooner in Texas
10/8/2007, 06:57 PM

It can actually be quite fun, especially when my "Boomer Sooner" ringtone goes off and I take my sweet time picking up. :)

Ground_Attack
10/8/2007, 07:06 PM
It can actually be quite fun, especially when my "Boomer Sooner" ringtone goes off and I take my sweet time picking up. :)

I hear that

oufan1
10/8/2007, 07:48 PM
They have boomer sooner ringtones... where can I get one of those ;)

A Sooner in Texas
10/8/2007, 08:22 PM

I got mine through my cell service, Sprint. Most of the big companies have them - I used to be with Cingular and got one there. Go to the ringtone downloads and check for sports or college themes.
Whatever you do, DON'T click on one of those popup ringtone ads from god knows who. If you sign up with one, they could start sending you unwanted ringtones and charging you for them. It happened to me...but Sprint (in one of the few times they've been a good guy) took them off so I didn't have to pay and then blocked the site from downloading more.
I also got an awesome Sooners screensaver theme package thru Sprint. Lets me change the background to Owen Field, different players, etc. It's pretty cool. :)
Good luck!

Sooner_Havok
10/8/2007, 08:23 PM

Fish, meet hook :D

Mark_of_Tulsa
10/8/2007, 09:11 PM
Wait a minute. Longhorn fans go to church?

guzziguy
10/8/2007, 09:12 PM
She's a spy.:texan:

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2007, 09:17 PM
I got mine through my cell service, Sprint. Most of the big companies have them - I used to be with Cingular and got one there. Go to the ringtone downloads and check for sports or college themes.
Whatever you do, DON'T click on one of those popup ringtone ads from god knows who. If you sign up with one, they could start sending you unwanted ringtones and charging you for them. It happened to me...but Sprint (in one of the few times they've been a good guy) took them off so I didn't have to pay and then blocked the site from downloading more.
I also got an awesome Sooners screensaver theme package thru Sprint. Lets me change the background to Owen Field, different players, etc. It's pretty cool. :)
Good luck!
:D He was just playing with you bro. :D

A Sooner in Texas
10/8/2007, 09:19 PM
Fish, meet hook :D

Guess I get the Worm Award tonight. :O

bluedogok
10/8/2007, 09:22 PM
It is actually better than putting up with all the aggy fans that I had to living in OKC. The office that I worked in there had about 250 employees and was 50% aggy.

Landthief 1972
10/8/2007, 09:44 PM
It is actually better than putting up with all the aggy fans that I had to living in OKC. The office that I worked in there had about 250 employees and was 50% aggy.

50%? Lucky. In Stoolwater West, I think I am one of about 15 other OU fans - and most of them are my immediate family. :D

stoopified
10/8/2007, 10:15 PM
True dat.

jrsooner
10/8/2007, 10:20 PM
Wait a minute. Longhorn fans go to church?Yep, they do... they are trying to find the "light". :)

jrsooner
10/8/2007, 10:22 PM
Geez, i feel so sorry for you Sooners that live in Texas; i don't know how you put up with it.Just like always. You smile, and inwardly laugh. :)

A Sooner in Texas
10/8/2007, 10:23 PM
:D He was just playing with you bro. :D

Not bro, bro.

Next time I'll pay more attention to the winky face. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
10/9/2007, 11:31 AM

It's actually easy where I'm at...the only other OU fans I know on base are officers...the only Whorn fans I know on base are enlisted.

KRYPTON
10/9/2007, 12:19 PM

They heard something about a Lamb and got all fired up for the nookie. :texan:

cheezyq
10/9/2007, 12:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing. But then again, maybe Sack the Ripper did our brethren in TX a favor by making horn fans a little bit afraid of confronting Sooner fans.

SouthFortySooner
10/9/2007, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=

Next time I'll pay more attention to the winky face. ;)[/QUOTE]

By the way could you tell me why they called him AD when his initials were in fact AP??? ;)

OKLA21FAN
10/9/2007, 03:41 PM
NM

i just wish i knew what AD stood for

ole-reb
10/9/2007, 05:01 PM

It is really hard: :(

finster
10/9/2007, 05:25 PM
I heard Austin English key'd Bevo on the way out of the stadium, But Whornfans are funny like that.

proudsoonergal
10/9/2007, 10:35 PM
When the Sooners win the RRS, it is much easier to deal with. Much easier!!!!

Tru dat.

A Sooner in Texas
10/9/2007, 10:48 PM
By the way could you tell me why they called him AD when his initials were in fact AP??? ;)

Nice.

Do ya think my winky face quote just might have been a little sarcasm?

But that's OK...I'll take your crap all day if I have to. ;)

fossil
10/10/2007, 05:04 PM
Tru dat.
Geez SoonerGal, you're right there at ghey-round zero!!!

mrjeffmaxwell
10/10/2007, 05:24 PM
Good luck!

About Boomer Sooner ringtones...if any of you want some just PM me your number and cell phone provider. Then I can text you a link and you can download it from there. The most it's going to cost you is like 3 cents, because that's the data transfer fee usually. Of course, if you have like a data plan it's free. Don't pay 1.99 for a stupid ringtone. Honestly, just PM me and I can send it to you in like 3 minutes. Any song for that matter.

oufan1
10/10/2007, 05:59 PM
About Boomer Sooner ringtones...if any of you want some just PM me your number and cell phone provider. Then I can text you a link and you can download it from there. The most it's going to cost you is like 3 cents, because that's the data transfer fee usually. Of course, if you have like a data plan it's free. Don't pay 1.99 for a stupid ringtone. Honestly, just PM me and I can send it to you in like 3 minutes. Any song for that matter.
You have to tell me what AD stands for before I send you my phone number ;)

TXBOOMER
10/10/2007, 07:18 PM

It is hard. Thanks for your support.

WakeflyingSooner
10/10/2007, 09:21 PM
We have a ball with it! We live in Champion Forest Sub division in Houston. All but 2 of the houses on our street are OU grads. and all of us were involved in Ath. The home owners assoc. has considered changing our street to SOONER Ally. Do to the tons of Sooner gear hanging off the houses.
The Whornes have thier showing as well, it's just not as dominate!
We love to hate them though. It's all in great fun!

mrjeffmaxwell
10/12/2007, 01:01 AM
You have to tell me what AD stands for before I send you my phone number ;)

ALL DAY :)

But yeah, I just figured I'd offer. It has something to do with my hatred of the insane costs of cellular-anythings.

Crucifax Autumn
10/12/2007, 01:08 AM
That's why I make my own cellular everythings!