PDA

View Full Version : Doug Flutie

dougsooner
10/8/2007, 05:57 PM
How terrible is this guy at the studio job? He looks like he is bored to death and only throws out silly nonsense. He brings nothing to the table. Craig James is good at this job but Flutie should move on.

Readyfor8
10/8/2007, 06:03 PM
I was glad someone picked Texas to win, after every single person I watched and heard on Saturday picked Texas I thought we were doomed, Flutie saved the day for us.

Stitch Face
10/8/2007, 06:06 PM
I'm glad my name isn't "Flutie."

KantoSooner
10/8/2007, 07:29 PM
You have to understand Dougie from a historical perspective. Starting as a young man in high school, Doug was arrogant and a dick. He then proceeded onwards to full-on prickdom in college. Then, following a brief moment in which he might have been redeemed into basic humanity, he relapsed into full-blown sh*theadedness.
Unfortunately, with the potential exception of some experimental work being done at the Mayo clinic, this condition is irreversible. Flutie is and will remain a boring shiithead for the rest of his days.
Good to see that he's mastered the Florida serial killer stare, though. A man needs a talent.

OUmillenium
10/8/2007, 07:31 PM
...is a master at playing the skin flute

OUmillenium
10/8/2007, 07:33 PM
You have to understand Dougie from a historical perspective. Starting as a young man in high school, Doug was arrogant and a dick. He then proceeded onwards to full-on prickdom in college. Then, following a brief moment in which he might have been redeemed into basic humanity, he relapsed into full-blown sh*theadedness.
Unfortunately, with the potential exception of some experimental work being done at the Mayo clinic, this condition is irreversible. Flutie is and will remain a boring shiithead for the rest of his days.
Good to see that he's mastered the Florida serial killer stare, though. A man needs a talent.

Oh...I thought you were talking about Les Miles! oops, forum timer is killing me - so I've highspeed internet and a 141 IQ, why make me wait?

Stitch Face
10/8/2007, 07:33 PM
...is a master at playing the skin flute

That's why I'm glad my name isn't "Flutie."

[American Pie]That's a lot of flutes[/American Pie]

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 07:42 PM
...has shortman syndrome.

mightysooner
10/8/2007, 08:04 PM
Agreed. I don't think he's any good either.

Sooner_Havok
10/8/2007, 08:06 PM
...Thinks Boston College is legit this year

KantoSooner
10/8/2007, 08:41 PM
OUMillenium: "Oh...I thought you were talking about Les Miles! oops, forum timer is killing me - so I've highspeed internet and a 141 IQ, why make me wait?"

Hmmm, does anyone know the age difference? Could Flutie be the product of a cheap one stand between Les and a $5 hooker during a lost weekend? Not saying, just asking for odds.....

bringit
10/8/2007, 08:53 PM
has bad DNA

bluedogok
10/8/2007, 09:48 PM
I think BC is legit this year....enough to win the ACC. After all, Wake Forest won it last year.

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2007, 12:40 AM
He wears a nice toupe, though. You can barely tell.

goingoneight
10/9/2007, 01:07 AM
Doug Fruity had a good name from his playing days... now he's stinking it up at the desk. Seriously... my four friends who go to the games with me talk more sense about football in the car on the way to the game than they do on ESPN.

Lee Corso = more of a show than not. His picks are sometimes good most of the time a joke. Literally joke, as in satire. He doesn't beat around the bush like Herbie tends to.

Herbstreit = would you just say what you think already? I don't care what you're "not trying to" say of predict. Reminds me of my aggy neighbor. As much as he hates it, he has to admit Stoops is a good coach and runs a solid program. Herbie is a guy who may not always want to tell the truth, but after a bunch of disclaimers, it usually comes out. Give him Jim Traber's famous "truth serum" and he'd probably say "Ohio State is the bestest football team evar assembled. F*** everyone else, BIG TEN FOREVAR!!!111!1"

Lou Holtz = by far the worst addition. I could grab a random, drooling, stuttering old man out of a nursing home and no one would know the difference. His "pep talks" are corny and ridiculous. He shouldn't talk with his mouth so full. And given his obsession with Notre Dame, you can imagine the metaphor I'm using here.

Mark May = Why does this guy have a job? Why does this guy have a voice? I have to wonder after watching a few episodes of "College Football Live" if this guy honestly has ever tried the mirror trick. You know... rehearse your bull**** in front of a mirror so you find out what an *** you are before you speak publicly? Seriously, check this out...

'Adrian Peterson spent a lot of time at the NFL combine calling his family after a half-brother was shot and killed. NFL scouts will question his work ethic and character because of this.'

Guess who... :rolleyes:

Bob Davie = STFU about Notre Dame, you're alright.

Brent Musberger = If you retired tomorrow, USC would have 6 MNCs. If you continue to cover their games, they'll have 22 by next Tuesday. Read the NCAA website, dork. Your greatest moment was calling the 2001 OU/Texas game. You've sounded not only biased, but boring and burnt-out since then.

I wish Thorne or Nessler would call all of our games since Jackson retired (he was a good'ern, IMHO). Name escapes me for now, but the dood who called the Miami game isn't too bad, either.