PDA

View Full Version : It's over and done

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 05:49 PM
The papers have been signed and turned into the courthouse, thats about it.

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 05:50 PM
Hope things work out.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 05:57 PM
Please Tell me you had Your Pet shark with sharp teeth Look that shat over befor you signed !

Okla-homey
10/8/2007, 06:16 PM
The papers have been signed and turned into the courthouse, thats about it.

Not quite. In Oklahoma, you can't remarry for six months, except to her. Although, you can shoot over to Arkie and marry someone tomorrow and it will be legal in Oklahoma...so you got that going for you.;)

Now. Take a look at your life insurance policie(s.) If she's the named beneficiary, she gets the loot whether you're still married or not. I'm informed a lot of people forget that part...which leads to ex's coming into an unexpected windfall if their former spouse croaks. I'd take a look at my will too.

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 06:19 PM
Don't go near Arkansas.

85Sooner
10/8/2007, 06:40 PM
dude, my thoughts go out to ya. I know you would love to be ****ed as hell but hurt is hurt and it so sucks. Hang in there and know that we are behind ya in your efforts to make it through this terrible episode. All I can tell you is, it will get better. maybe not immediately but hang in there.

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 06:51 PM
Please Tell me you had Your Pet shark with sharp teeth Look that shat over befor you signed !

I did, but it wasn't a pet shark....T Rex would be more appropriate.

phead903
10/8/2007, 06:52 PM
Don't go near Arkansas.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Frozen Sooner
10/8/2007, 06:53 PM
Whoa. I thought you guys were reconciling?

Best of luck.

phead903
10/8/2007, 06:54 PM
I did, but it wasn't a pet shark....T Rex would be more appropriate.

Good - best to know that all your rights are looked after up front. I know it sucks, Bud, just hang in there - each day does get better.

Jerk
10/8/2007, 06:55 PM
If anything happened to my marriage, which, I don't think it will, but...if it did, I wouldn't ever do it again.

I think it would be cheaper to rent.

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 06:55 PM
dude, my thoughts go out to ya. I know you would love to be ****ed as hell but hurt is hurt and it so sucks. Hang in there and know that we are behind ya in your efforts to make it through this terrible episode. All I can tell you is, it will get better. maybe not immediately but hang in there.
Oh no kidding, yeah i'm hurt after what was exchanged on Friday but it was for the best.
Her parting words as I left were "maybe one day we can, redo what went wrong here"
I'm not ever going to say never, but it would probably be about the time that Baylor wins the national championship in football.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 06:58 PM
If anything happened to my marriage, which, I don't think it will, but...if it did, I wouldn't ever do it again.

I think it would be cheaper to rent.
HEH thats what I told My kid after My last ex bailed fer the popcycle dude .
I dont want to evar own again Ill just rent .:cool:

SoonerGirl06
10/8/2007, 07:00 PM
Now's the time to take a deep breath and move on with your life. A new chapter and a new beginning.

It's not easy. Sometimes the only thing you can do is put one foot in front of the other and barely at that some days. But it will get better. With each passing day it will.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 07:05 PM
I still Hate all those bitchs .:D

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 07:17 PM

I don't hate, I appreciate.:D

BTW, I"M A SINGLE MOTHER****ER AGAIN....anyone for a monday edition of Drunkeytown?

woooooooo woooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah, i've gotta work tomorrow also so don't be a bunch of bitches...monday night football is on so stop yer whining.

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 07:18 PM
At least your over it.

:pop:

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 07:20 PM
At least your over it.

:pop:
Im over them . I aint ovar the trust thingy those Bitchs Stole from me . :D
Oh plus My youth .:P

Okla-homey
10/8/2007, 07:21 PM
I don't hate, I appreciate.:D

BTW, I"M A SINGLE MOTHER****ER AGAIN....anyone for a monday edition of Drunkeytown?

woooooooo woooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah, i've gotta work tomorrow also so don't be a bunch of bitches...monday night football is on so stop yer whining.

my brutha, just be aware, you are vulnerable right now and rebound stuff NEVER works out. Take an interval. Get to know your palm again. Go to a tittay bar. Do not start dating immediately. That could lead to disaster. Especially given the odds are against another relationship working out which was begun in the wake of a recent divorce.

I'll stop trying to be Dr. Phil now.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 07:23 PM
my brutha, just be aware, you are vulnerable right now and rebound stuff NEVER works out. Take an interval. Get to know your palm again. Go to a tittay bar. Do not start dating immediately. That could lead to disaster. Especially given the odds are against another relationship working out which was begun in the wake of a recent divorce.

I'll stop trying to be Dr. Phil now.
I kinda agree with the Homester
DONT fall in love . Just get drunk and get laid !:D

SoonerGirl06
10/8/2007, 07:26 PM
I kinda agree with the Homester
DONT fall in love . Just get drunk and get laid !:D

I second that.

I would recommend the rabbit for you, but I don't think that would benefit you any. However, it was my bestfriend for a while.

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 07:26 PM
Find a gal without back or chest hair.

Newbomb Turk
10/8/2007, 07:29 PM
Go to a tittay bar.

Homey has had some sharp posts on this board - this one may top them all.

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 07:31 PM
Lmao, y'all are ****ing great but yeah Homey I hear ya except on the tittay bar part....it's not my scene anymore. I like that titties but not paying to look at them.
Gonna take it slow, stop and smell the roses, let 'er rip :les: and just hang out, hell.....GET MY BUTT TO NORMAN NOW AND THEN.

Okla-homey
10/8/2007, 07:34 PM
Lmao, y'all are ****ing great but yeah Homey I hear ya except on the tittay bar part....it's not my scene anymore. I like that titties but not paying to look at them.
Gonna take it slow, stop and smell the roses, let 'er rip :les: and just hang out, hell.....GET MY BUTT TO NORMAN NOW AND THEN.

Good for you. Just be careful. And watch the drinkin'. That can get to be habit if'n you ain't careful.

BudSooner
10/8/2007, 07:39 PM
I really don't drink that much if ever, but now and then I have drinks with friends....but never drink and drive.

<----errs on teh side of caution, except blondes. ;)

Shneeg11
10/8/2007, 09:31 PM
surprised nobody has commented on Sooner Girl's Rabbit post yet

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 09:34 PM
I would have but I dont know what she meant ? :confused:

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 09:35 PM
I really don't drink that much if ever, but now and then I have drinks with friends....but never drink and drive.

<----errs on teh side of caution, except blondes. ;)
Drink all you want . Just have a driver . I learned that the hard way :O

SoonerGirl06
10/8/2007, 09:56 PM

It's the 60 second flood control... it makes everyone slow.

SoonerGirl06
10/8/2007, 10:00 PM
I would have but I dont know what she meant ? :confused:

AKA Neon Cactus, a Dolphin, the Funky Monkey.

Oh hell. I'm talking to Olevet. I'm gonna have to just spell it out for him.

A rabbit= a vibrat*r= a dild*

Soonerus
10/8/2007, 10:02 PM
Never give up, Bud...

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 10:04 PM
AKA Neon Cactus, a Dolphin, the Funky Monkey.

Oh hell. I'm talking to Olevet. I'm gonna have to just spell it out for him.

A rabbit= a vibrat*r= a dild*
There Ya go . I understood that last sentence !
Aint got a clue about that 1st sentence :confused:

tommieharris91
10/9/2007, 12:41 AM
I second that.

I would recommend the rabbit for you, but I don't think that would benefit you any. However, it was my bestfriend for a while.

Well, unless he really likes that stuff (NTTAWWT)...

thanks for spelling it out, sg06

crawfish
10/9/2007, 07:20 AM
I'm just glad you didn't say "gerbil".

sooner_born_1960
10/9/2007, 07:27 AM
Cactus? That just sounds wrong.

soonerbrat
10/9/2007, 07:52 AM
I second that.

:eek: