PDA

View Full Version : If anybody still cares..

ruf/nekdad
10/8/2007, 02:34 PM
The spoiled children may have to play without booty. From SI.com;

Booed, beaten and, as it turned out, a bit broken. Not a day at the Los Angeles Coliseum that USC quarterback John David Booty and the Trojans would care to remember.

In the Trojans' stunning 24-23 loss to Stanford, Booty -- who threw four interceptions -- played the final 2½ quarters with a broken middle finger on his throwing hand.

The fifth-year senior is questionable for Arizona on Saturday.

"I don't know if I'll play," he said following the game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3054281

soonersweetie
10/8/2007, 02:58 PM
you know I saw him in his post game interview and if I were a usc fan I'd be ****ed.

Booty kind of had this nonchalant, oh well, we lost attitude about the whole thing.

Didn't act upset or mad at himself or anything. Just seemed very typical of their fan base. If they win, they are all arrogant and in your face and if they lose they just act as if it's no big deal.

I know when we lose, all hell breaks loose and we want answers and solutions and that includes the players as well, not just the fans.

I just thought it was weird to see his reaction to the loss.

yermom
10/8/2007, 03:07 PM
this is bad... i don't think there is anyone else that can beat Cal

i guess they do go to Arizona State, hmm

Scott D
10/8/2007, 03:10 PM
*shrug* Mark Sanchez is suppossed to be all world and better than Booty anyway..now he gets a chance to prove it.

swardboy
10/8/2007, 05:06 PM
I know, I know, no way...but wouldn't it make Mike Stoops' season to take petey's boys down?

soonersweetie
10/8/2007, 05:41 PM
don't ever say never :D

It could happen :D

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 05:48 PM
It's sad that suc got their booty beaten.

AlbqSooner
10/8/2007, 06:21 PM
Is Mitch Mustain eligible? Does anybody care?

aero
10/8/2007, 06:51 PM
He has to play; he's on everyone's Heisman Watch :rolleyes:
You forget. He a trojan. He can still be at the top of the list whether he plays or not.

aero
10/8/2007, 06:52 PM
It's sad that suc got their booty beaten.
nice one

stoopified
10/8/2007, 06:59 PM
so USc has to without Booty for a week.so what?I'm married and often go a week witout booty. :D

GottaHavePride
10/8/2007, 07:20 PM
you know I saw him in his post game interview and if I were a usc fan I'd be ****ed.

Booty kind of had this nonchalant, oh well, we lost attitude about the whole thing.

Didn't act upset or mad at himself or anything. Just seemed very typical of their fan base. If they win, they are all arrogant and in your face and if they lose they just act as if it's no big deal.

I know when we lose, all hell breaks loose and we want answers and solutions and that includes the players as well, not just the fans.

I just thought it was weird to see his reaction to the loss.

Heck, we just beat Texas, and all hell STILL broke loose bitching about our secondary.

And we all owe ruf/nekdad $1,200 for posting the article.

SoonerBOI
10/8/2007, 08:29 PM
USC sucks! Booty can kiss my booty.

ruf/nekdad
10/8/2007, 08:34 PM
Heck, we just beat Texas, and all hell STILL broke loose bitching about our secondary.

And we all owe ruf/nekdad $1,200 for posting the article.

:D Bonus!

bluedogok
10/8/2007, 09:57 PM
Typical Evangel product.....

Crucifax Autumn
10/9/2007, 12:13 AM
Personally I hope he's a quick healer...Then he can suck up the game a bit more and lose another few games for them.

goingoneight
10/9/2007, 01:19 AM
So USC has to go without Booty for a week. So what? I'm married and often go a week witout booty. :D

Let's see if Mike Stoops's defense can get teh Sanchez in teh dirt.

Crucifax Autumn
10/9/2007, 01:26 AM
A week? You're one lucky married dude!