PDA

View Full Version : Whorn Women and Their Fashion Faux Pas...

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 09:22 AM
I kept seeing these whorn women wearing their little short burnt orange dresses and clogging around in these huge cowboy boots.....it'd be enough to make a decent shoe lover like BSG or VK wanna puke. WTF?

1stTimeCaller
10/8/2007, 09:41 AM
Are you serious?

There's nothing much sexier than a pretty girl in a short skirt and cowboy boots.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/8/2007, 09:43 AM
I saw a whorn dude wearing his jeans rolled up like capris. I took his picture. I'll post it tomorrow.

But to be fair, I saw a Sooner woman wearing a tube top who had no business wearing it.

Boarder
10/8/2007, 09:48 AM
I kind of thought the knee length dresses with non-tube top type uppers and the cowboy boots looked kind of nice. Except for the color. I even remarked so to the Mrs.

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 09:52 AM
Are you serious?

There's nothing much sexier than a pretty girl in a short skirt and cowboy boots.

He** yes! Cowboy boots don't do a thing for me, spiked heels yes, big ole floppy boots no!

OU4LIFE
10/8/2007, 09:58 AM
He** yes! Cowboy boots don't do a thing for me, spiked heels yes, big ole floppy boobs no!

this is a family board, sir...

KABOOKIE
10/8/2007, 10:02 AM
However, texass men's fashion takes the worst-dressed award. WTF is that brown suede suit jacket and jeans combo? It’s like I almost decided to get dressed up but decided to go redneck.

M
10/8/2007, 10:13 AM
I think as long as you aren't Sh*tney, the cowboy boots/short dress combo can be cute.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/DixieChickMissy/afp_921928_spears_britney_d__oPt.jpg

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 10:20 AM
To be honest, on the first ladywhorn I saw wearing that outfit, I thought it was kind of cute (except, as Boarder noted, for the color). She was young and had the right body type for it. So more power to her.

By the 50th time I had seen the exact same burnt orange sundress and distressed brown boots, I started to wonder if some sorority down there was issuing this as a standard uniform. OMG! Twinkies!

MamaMia
10/8/2007, 10:24 AM
Are you serious?

There's nothing much sexier than a pretty girl in a short skirt and cowboy boots. Yes, but these were not skirts. They were dresses; longer one piece thick knit dresses with a peasant cut. There were elastic seams under the breast area, no waist line, no darts, and big knit ruffles right above the knee. There were hundreds of them everywhere. Some of these horn girls were ringing out their socks and pouring the rain water out of their cowgirl boots after the game. Wearing boots in the pouring rain without jeans to cover them is not a real bright idea. The OU girls were absolutely adorable and dressed appropriately.

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 10:26 AM
To be honest, on the first ladywhorn I saw wearing that outfit, I thought it was kind of cute (except, as Boarder noted, for the color). She was young and had the right body type for it. So more power to her.

By the 50th time I had seen the exact same burnt orange sundress and distressed brown boots, I started to wonder if some sorority down there was issuing this as a standard uniform. OMG! Twinkies!

Bingo! They were all wearing them...all shapes and sizes. The Adams Mark downtown must have been their convention center.

sitzpinkler
10/8/2007, 12:08 PM
IMHO, that kind of clothing (western, cowboy, whatever you want to call it) is only fashionable one day of the year: October 31st. :texan: :pop:

Petro-Sooner
10/8/2007, 12:14 PM
However, texass men's fashion takes the worst-dressed award. WTF is that brown suede suit jacket and jeans combo? It’s like I almost decided to get dressed up but decided to go redneck.

Now thats funny right there.

silverwheels
10/8/2007, 12:15 PM
I kept seeing these whorn women wearing their little short burnt orange dresses and clogging around in these huge cowboy boots.....it'd be enough to make a decent shoe lover like BSG or VK wanna puke. WTF?

Not a fan of it, either, especially coupled with the gigantic sunglasses that take up their whole faces.

Petro-Sooner
10/8/2007, 12:22 PM
I agree with you on the huge sunglasses.

soonerloyal
10/8/2007, 01:48 PM
http://www.soonersports.com/view.gal?id=16539&template=player_gallery

So in picture #17...is that a hornfan gal wearing the abovementioned Egad Garb...or one of our Sooner girls? If she's an OU fan, the tu girls aren't the only guilty party.

She's right in the middle of a Sooner section, but the color of her dress doesn't seem exactly crimson. It just might be my monitor, though.

Boarder
10/8/2007, 02:01 PM
Most of the Sooner girls wearing that combo had a strapless dress that said Boomer on the boobage line. I din't really see any that looked particularly flattering. Most of the sundress versions didn't look that great, either. It was probably the solid burnt orange that just didn't look good, even if it wasn't a texas color. The ones I thought were nice were the white prairie type skirt with a short sleeved top. That with the boots looked just fine.

The thing I was thinking was how when I (rarely) wear boots I have to have long socks or they rub the crap out of my calves. I'd be chafed to the max if I didn't.

soonerbrat
10/8/2007, 02:03 PM
I saw a few sooner girls with the same type dress (better colors of course) but the ones I saw didn't have cowboy boots and they didn't have the fringe around the bottom. and there weren't nearly as many

Kels
10/8/2007, 02:09 PM
They're wearing cowboy boots on campus like that. Looks a little over the top to me, but hey, I'm 35.

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 02:11 PM
I saw these-

(SOO)(NER)

Petro-Sooner
10/8/2007, 02:16 PM
On campus I've seen the short skirts with what looked like furry looking snow boots. I was thoroughly confused.

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:19 PM
On campus I've seen the short skirts with what looked like furry looking snow boots. I was thoroughly confused.

You've seen this recently? Jebus... I hope you aren't talking about UGG boots. Those are waaaay over. And they were ugly to begin with.

Boarder
10/8/2007, 02:22 PM
I saw these-

(SOO)(NER)
I never saw Sooner, only Boomer. The problem I saw with those dresses was that the elastic seemed to be much too tight. It hit the chest too low into the boob area making it look all jacked up. It was like the dress was pinching off the bottom of the boob like milking a cow.

This sounds like a thread Dean would be just itching to get into, huh?

Boarder
10/8/2007, 02:22 PM
What are the chances this thread can survive?

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/8/2007, 02:24 PM
What are the chances this thread can survive?

None, now.

Way to go, you filthy man.

:mack:

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/8/2007, 02:25 PM
You've seen this recently? Jebus... I hope you aren't talking about UGG boots. Those are waaaay over. And they were ugly to begin with.

'...oh...mah...God, Becky...look...at her...boots...'

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:26 PM
I never saw Sooner, only Boomer. The problem I saw with those dresses was that the elastic seemed to be much too tight. It hit the chest too low into the boob area making it look all jacked up. It was like the dress was pinching off the bottom of the boob like milking a cow.

The condition you are describing is known as "quads." It also happens when someone is wearing too small a cup size.

Petro-Sooner
10/8/2007, 02:27 PM
Year or two ago. Dont remember exactly. I thought those were the goofiest things ever.

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:28 PM
'...oh...mah...God, Becky...look...at her...boots...'

'Looks like somebody thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw circa 2004.'

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/8/2007, 02:29 PM
'...ummm, excuse me...Nanook called...and she sounded ****ED!...'

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:30 PM
I thought those were the goofiest things ever.

I agree completely. Cowboy boots and short skirts on the right person can look good. UGG boots were hideous I don't care who was wearing them.

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:31 PM
'...ummm, excuse me...Nanook called...and she sounded ****ED!...'

'Yeah, because even Nanook knows how stupid she looks.'

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:32 PM
Don't look at Pam's boobs. Look at her feet. OMG WTF. (http://socialitelife.com/images/2007/03/pamandher%20uggs.jpg)

OUinFLA
10/8/2007, 02:42 PM
Don't look at Pam's boobs. Look at her feet. OMG WTF. (http://socialitelife.com/images/2007/03/pamandher%20uggs.jpg)

Im sorry, I tried 3 times, but I just couldn't make it down to the foot area.
I'll take your word for it though.

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 02:42 PM

That looks Hot.

Viking Kitten
10/8/2007, 02:47 PM
If by "hot" you mean "retarded," well, yeah.

OU4LIFE
10/8/2007, 02:53 PM
I am learning a lot from this thread.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/8/2007, 03:08 PM
There were four whorn girls by the bathroom wearing this type of dress. One girl was having a really difficult time keeping her tube top up on her dress. She didn't have quads because she really didn't have much to help hold the dress.

OCUDad
10/8/2007, 03:10 PM
I am learning a lot from this thread.Just don't try to apply it in real life.

Boarder
10/8/2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah, there really wasn't a quad problem.

You know how when you see people milking a cow and when they pull on the teat (I can totally see BSG laughing hysterically at this point) and it pushes everything toward the bottom, leaving it skinny and sad looking at the top?

Think about that. That's pretty much what seemed to be going on.

Just all around wierd and bad looking.

IB4OU2
10/8/2007, 03:32 PM
If by "hot" you mean "retarded," well, yeah.

I meant hot as in wearing ugly insulated artic boots on the beach hot...... of course she's worn Tommy and Kid Rock on the beach several times as well I'm sure and that is retarded.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/8/2007, 03:36 PM
I saw a t-shirt that said "You can't spell SLUT without UT."

jeremy885
10/8/2007, 04:51 PM

So in picture #17...is that a hornfan gal wearing the abovementioned Egad Garb...or one of our Sooner girls? If she's an OU fan, the tu girls aren't the only guilty party.

She's right in the middle of a Sooner section, but the color of her dress doesn't seem exactly crimson. It just might be my monitor, though.

How did JR get a sideline pass? pic #11

BigRedJed
10/8/2007, 05:50 PM

If pic #17 doesn't get farked I will be very disappointed. We need to be equal opportunity farkers here, people.

All I know is that I kept telling myself that I was happy we didn't ALSO have Larry the Cable Guy down there. Thanks, Nebraska.

batonrougesooner
10/9/2007, 04:33 AM
I saw a whorn dude wearing his jeans rolled up like capris. I took his picture. I'll post it tomorrow.

But to be fair, I saw a Sooner woman wearing a tube top who had no business wearing it.

I swear I saw this dude outside the cotton bowl. Did he have longish hair? I thought he was trying to look like Mathew Mygodimgay.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/9/2007, 06:09 AM
Photo 11 is greatness with that wrestling dude in the background.

Sooner in Tampa
10/9/2007, 07:08 AM
Photo 11 is greatness with that wrestling dude in the background.
AND Toby !!!

StoopTroup
10/9/2007, 08:48 AM
I saw at least 3 whorn women after the game who had their mascara running down their cheeks.

I love the RRSO.

:D

sooneron
10/9/2007, 09:46 AM
The uggs may have been the worst thing to come down the pike since.. well,, I got nuthin'.

NormanPride
10/9/2007, 10:35 AM
The uggs may have been the worst thing to come down the pike since.. well,, I got nuthin'.

Those scrunchy leg warmers in the 80's-90's?