PDA

View Full Version : We aim to please. You aim, too, please.

MRNOTDUCKS
10/7/2007, 10:42 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for keeping up your end of the bargain. You beat texas. we beat osu. Now, I know that you probably aren't too happy that we are #1 in the Big 12 south. But c'mon, we head to lubbock next saturday where we haven't won since 1993. Big road games with you and nebbish in lincoln follow. I'm not too hopeful.

But anyway, nice going on saturday. Maybe what was left of their team -- excuse me, "the university of texas family" -- is now completely dismantled.
I'd love to see them get their *** kicked a few times more this season.

ClintonSooner
10/7/2007, 10:46 PM
Your welcome!:rolleyes:

badger
10/7/2007, 10:47 PM
Now, I know that you probably aren't too happy that we are #1 in the Big 12 south.

aggie logic! you think you're #1 after TWO GAMES?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fran has had far too much influence on your program. You lose to Miami on national television, you call for Fran's head. You find out he's selling player info to insiders, you call for Fran's head even more. WHERE'S YOUR AGGIE SPIRIT?! Why aren't you calling for his head after such an abysmal first half performance?

Somebody wants another 77-0, methinks :D

A Sooner in Texas
10/7/2007, 11:07 PM
aggie logic! you think you're #1 after TWO GAMES?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fran has had far too much influence on your program. You lose to Miami on national television, you call for Fran's head. You find out he's selling player info to insiders, you call for Fran's head even more. WHERE'S YOUR AGGIE SPIRIT?! Why aren't you calling for his head after such an abysmal first half performance?

Somebody wants another 77-0, methinks :D

Baj, you are just too cool. :)

Aggie, don't come here wookin' pa nub. Just enjoy that "#1 in the Big XII South" for the short time you'll have it.

BTW, Dallas Morning News is reporting that A&M is releasing Frannie's list of boosters who paid for his "insight" this week. It'll be fun to see who's on it.

MRNOTDUCKS
10/7/2007, 11:20 PM
geez guys. touchy? Of course, I'm going strictly on standings. I wasn't pointing a big No. 1 foam finger in your faces. I'm not delusional. And I did point out we have some tough road games ahead of us.

A Sooner in Texas
10/7/2007, 11:27 PM
geez guys. touchy? Of course, I'm going strictly on standings. I wasn't pointing a big No. 1 foam finger in your faces. I'm not delusional. And I did point out we have some tough road games ahead of us.

Not touchy, just realistic. And yes, thanks for contributing to the meltdown over at orangefans.com. Not an aggie lover at all, but I'll take aggie over aggy lite any day.:D

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2007, 11:32 PM
bah...Screw 'em both!

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 11:33 PM
HAHAHA! You fool!!! We have already signed a deal with the devil!!!! We agree to beet s'saxeT aggie, and they promise to beet OUr aggy! OUr evil deal now comes to light!!! MWAAAHAHAHA!

BoonesFarmSooner
10/8/2007, 07:32 AM
You think you're better than me???

--Mandelbaum

Texas Golfer
10/8/2007, 09:01 AM
A&M didn't win as much as OSU lost. The only reason the Aggies are "on top" is because of a couple of Gundy blunders at the end of the game.

boomersooner28
10/8/2007, 09:45 AM
We control our own destiny.

Aggie, don't you want to lose every game so that Fran will get booted right out the damn door?

badger
10/8/2007, 09:47 AM
Hey resident Aggie - who is this "spud" who is apparently better than DeMarco? We are dying to know over here ;)

OUmillenium
10/8/2007, 10:07 AM
Baj, you are just too cool. :)

Aggie, don't come here wookin' pa nub. Just enjoy that "#1 in the Big XII South" for the short time you'll have it.

BTW, Dallas Morning News is reporting that A&M is releasing Frannie's list of boosters who paid for his "insight" this week. It'll be fun to see who's on it.

I'll bet Mack the warden is on it.

CtheB
10/8/2007, 12:38 PM
Congratulations, Aggies, you are the 2007 Big 12 South September Co-Champions. Hang a banner.

Basically, you're no different than a 15 handicap that starts his round of golf birdie-par.

MRNOTDUCKS
10/8/2007, 02:03 PM
whoa guys. you must be too lathered up in some kind of blind froth, because y'all aren't reading my words. I didn't come here to brag.
Just to say thanks for holding up your end of the "agreement" last saturday, that's all.