PDA

View Full Version : Funny sight on the side of the highway this sunday

SoonerSloan
10/7/2007, 10:21 PM
Anyone else see the big group of Texas Fans standing on the fence line in front of a few trailers, throwing up the Hook'em at all the people headed back to oklahoma and looking like idiots?? I had a really good laugh

kevpks
10/7/2007, 10:24 PM
That needs to be farked immediately.

soonermeteor
10/7/2007, 10:29 PM
I think they got the last laugh though because they caused a 30 minutes traffic jam (at least for me) and a fender bender. :mad: Prolonging my time in Texas is punishment.

Can't we do the down horns sign while going 70? :rolleyes:

I must say I hope someone snagged a picture though. It was so white trash it couldn't be explained without proof.

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2007, 10:38 PM
Was it these guys?

http://www.freewebs.com/sunnyvale_trailer_park/Sunnyvale%20Trailer%20Park.jpg

Rhino
10/7/2007, 11:35 PM
Oh man, we saw that too. I think they're the same group of WT folks that hang signs on that overpass about 1/2 down the road from there.

It was a definite sight to behold.

StuIsTheMan
10/7/2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.elitestv.com/discus/messages/8346/20937.jpg

was it them?

OklaUalum
10/8/2007, 08:42 AM
You guys misread them. They weren't flashing the horns. They were pointing out the number of losses they have this year. That's all.

batonrougesooner
10/8/2007, 08:45 AM
I saw it. They were pretty pathetic. What was nearly as pathetic was the half hour stop and go traffic they created on the highway. Why to people have to slow down to look at that?

2k2 c5
10/8/2007, 09:10 AM
Anyone else see the big group of Texas Fans standing on the fence line in front of a few trailers, throwing up the Hook'em at all the people headed back to oklahoma and looking like idiots?? I had a really good laugh

The clowns at the fence, mile marker 486, yeah, somehow caused a six mile back up, I think those doorknobs got the last laugh. After the traffic started moving again, the folks at the overpass had signs that said texas sucks. I don't think they were with the first group.

Spanish Sooner
10/8/2007, 09:33 AM
my first thought when i saw that was, "wow and they say we have the redneck fans"

It was basically everyone with there shirt offs, girls in orange bikini tops, all the guys were sporting beer bellies, it was hilarious, oh and they were sporting the confederate flag too... i wish i would have had a camera.