PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else notice....?

SpiderInMyPeanuts
10/7/2007, 06:30 PM
the Ruf-nek waving the OU flag in the Texas section and then get run off by a Longhorn waving the Horns flag?----they were flag swordfighting for a second or two.

BASSooner
10/7/2007, 06:35 PM
hmmm I wonder if one of them was my fraternity brother...

StormySooner-IN
10/7/2007, 06:41 PM
the Ruf-nek waving the OU flag in the Texas section and then get run off by a Longhorn waving the Horns flag?----they were flag swordfighting for a second or two.No didnt see it.

When was it in the game?? I'd like to go to take a look on my TiVo.:)

soonerloyal
10/7/2007, 06:45 PM
Well, we know who had the *ahem* bigger flag...it was planted in centerfield of the Cotton Bowl.
:D BOOMER SOONER.

schlanker
10/7/2007, 08:35 PM
IT was after the game. I was sitting in the Tx endzone. Talk about being around a bunch of angry people. I thought it was lame that the rough neck actually got ran off. He should have stood in the Tx end zone and waved it all the longhorns leaving the stadium.

Big Red Ron
10/7/2007, 08:43 PM
the Ruf-nek waving the OU flag in the Texas section and then get run off by a Longhorn waving the Horns flag?----they were flag swordfighting for a second or two.I hear sword fighting is a fairly common activity for the neks.

:D

SeattleRUF/NEK
10/7/2007, 08:46 PM
That was me! That cheerleader was definitely having some flag envy. He started waving his flag at mine and I was wondering what the hell was going on then I figured I had made my point and decided to leave but he followed me and I guess was trying to touch flags with me? Leave it to a horn to swing that way...

bringit
10/7/2007, 08:55 PM
did you and your cousin ever touch... ya know... swords?

flashbacks of south park