BASSooner
10/7/2007, 06:15 PM
Fans pointing fingers everywhere

bashing each other

note that as you read, over half are bandwagon fans

According to them, armageddon is near:eek:

Sooner02
10/7/2007, 06:21 PM
Who cares about them. It's amazing their ****ty team is still ranked in the top10, what a farce! Remember, these are the fans that called OU fans all redneck, whitetrash, and toothless among other things. Don't get me started how they totally demeaned and bashed Jason White because of his background. They are the epitomy of classless *******s.

King Crimson
10/7/2007, 06:21 PM
wearesc.com makes hornfans.com look like site full of rational deliberators.

Octavian
10/7/2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, lots of unhappy people right now.

Huskerpedia is on suicide watch

RacerX
10/7/2007, 06:35 PM
Must be like this place after the Colorado game.

BASSooner
10/7/2007, 06:37 PM
oh no. We can bad but they are just flat out ridiculous. Half of the fans say that all the starters should be benched.

King Crimson
10/7/2007, 06:38 PM
Huskerpedia is on suicide watch

they should be. at least starting to figure out that Callahan's Jim Jones kool-aid ain't all that great and he didn't invent the forward pass as we lead to believe.

these are his players, and they know the "system". and they are an Insight.com bowl team.

Cosgrove is terrible. no more apologetics Huskers, the upside of this staff is the Alamo Bowl.

Seamus
10/7/2007, 06:44 PM
This was an interesting post:

USC now #10, but even though they dropped 8 spots, they are not done by any means, look at the top 10:

1. LSU (65) 6-0
2. California 5-0
3. Ohio State 6-0
4. Boston College 6-0
5. South Florida 5-0
6. Oklahoma 5-1
7. South Carolina 5-1
8. West Virginia 5-1
9. Oregon 4-1
10. USC 4-1

Heres my analysis, and predictions:

If USC wins out, they will play LSU in the NC. And heres why:

Cal will not go undefeated, they stil have to play @ Arizona St., and they still have play USC. They will lose one of those games.

Ohio State will lose either 1 or 2 games. They have not played anyone, besides a ok Purdue team. Last five games of the season, they have Michigan St., @ Penn St., Wisconsin, Illinois, and finally @ Michigan.

Boston College will lose a game too, they still have Virginia Tech, Florida St. Clemson and Miami.

South Florida a possible remake of Boise St.? Dont count on that. @ Rutgers, @ Syracuse, Louisville, and @ Pitt.

Oklahoma, may be the toughest team to overcome, they have Missouri, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech. But if USC is able to beat Cal, Oregon, and Arizona St, they will jump right over them.

South Carolina, another good team, but will falter down the stretch. Games vs: Vanderbilt, @ Tennesse, @ Arkansas, Florida, and Clemson.

West Virginia, another team that may be hard to overcome, but because they play in a weak conference, USC wins out, they will jump over them regardless of what they do. Games vs: @ Rutgers, Louisville, and possible upset @ Cincinnati.

Finally Oregon, pac 10 foe, easily USC gets over them in the polls with a win against them. Games vs USC and Arizona St.

Also let me add, even though i choose LSU to be in the NC game, they still have the SEC title game which could very well be a Florida vs LSU matchup. THey could have a loss when its all said and done.

My point to this long post is that NO TEAM is safe this year. Year of the Upset as they say. If USC wins out, they will be in the NC game come january. Thats not me being a homer, thats me being realistic and looking at all the possible angles of everything. But USC does have to win out, and that wont be an easy task.

RacerX
10/7/2007, 06:46 PM
oh no. We can bad but they are just flat out ridiculous. Half of the fans say that all the starters should be benched.

I think post-Colorado met the statements made in your original post.

Finger pointing
Bashing each other
bandwagon fans
etc.

:P

Isn't it time to start worrying about stopping Mizzous's offense?

RacerX
10/7/2007, 06:49 PM
seamus - that guy needs to hope that the wheels don't come off of USC after two poor performances in a row. USC's remaining schedule has it's challenges.

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 06:55 PM

Don't mention anything about glass houses around here...you might be in for a baining!

85sooners
10/7/2007, 06:56 PM
:confused:
Don't mention anything about glass houses around here...you might be in for a baining!:confused:

RacerX
10/7/2007, 07:06 PM
Don't mention anything about glass houses around here...you might be in for a baining!

Nope.

RacerX
10/7/2007, 07:08 PM
:confused: :confused:
agreed.

RacerX
10/7/2007, 07:39 PM
:confused: :confused:
agreed.

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 07:42 PM
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Look, all I am saying is, I bet there were threads at orangepower, wearesc, and hornsfans last week that read, "soonerfans on meltdown" or "soonerfans on suicide watch" Last week was pretty bad here, so let's not start pointing fingers at others for doing what a lot of us did just one week ago.

RacerX
10/7/2007, 07:45 PM
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Look, all I am saying is, I bet there were threads at orangepower, wearesc, and hornsfans last week that read, "soonerfans on meltdown" or "soonerfans on suicide watch" Last week was pretty bad here, so let's not start pointing fingers at others for doing what a lot of us did just one week ago.

Ok. That's what I was saying too.

I was confused about the baning part.

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 07:47 PM
Ok. That's what I was saying too.

I was confused about the baning part.

if this were whornsfans my friend, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would have already been banned ;)

Leroy Lizard
10/7/2007, 10:07 PM
I didn't see that much of a meltdown here. Now OUInsider was a different manner. They gripe even after victories.

GottaHavePride
10/7/2007, 10:31 PM
if this were whornsfans my friend, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would have already been banned ;)

Heh. And there I thought you were referring to the one dude I banned for flipping out at a negspek and telling everyone here to "**** off and die".

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 10:42 PM
Heh. And there I thought you were referring to the one dude I banned for flipping out at a negspek and telling everyone here to "**** off and die".
:eek: WTF?! No, but please tell me more about this, it sounds like a fun encounter of teh third kind!

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2007, 10:49 PM
I thought it was fvck off? So very moronically creative!

GottaHavePride
10/7/2007, 10:58 PM
Well, yeah. that was part of it, too. Circumventing the profanity filters is bad juju.

I can't even remember what thread it was in.

Oh wait, it was in the "I thought we were supposed to have a stout secondary" thread.

Dio
10/7/2007, 11:02 PM

**** off dip ****

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2007, 11:08 PM
And there I thought it was in the "I'm a jackhole and don't know the difference between the secondary and the linebackers" thread!

StoopTroup
10/7/2007, 11:16 PM
The suc fans deserve everything they get IMO.

As far as the tongue in cheek BS that we have that kind of folks around here...

I think most folks who are Sooner Fans were just ranting as none of like to lose. They came around quick that the end wasn't near.

Since the Pac 10 doesn't have a Conference Championship...the end is probably here for suc.

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 11:36 PM
Well, yeah. that was part of it, too. Circumventing the profanity filters is bad juju.

I can't even remember what thread it was in.

Oh wait, it was in the "I thought we were supposed to have a stout secondary" thread.

So should I change my sig to be safe :D