PDA

View Full Version : Most overrated and underrated teams thus far!

Collier11
10/7/2007, 06:01 PM
We are at the half way point, who isnt getting enough love and who doesnt desereve what they are getting?

OVER

Florida ST- I honestly dont think this team is any good at all

Hawaii- Pathetic schedule, Brennan threw 5 picks against Idaho and they struggled against Utah st

West Virginia- Offense doesnt look as good this year and D isnt good

Cincinatti-Really?

UNDER

Illinois- I have always liked the Zooker and this team is young

Kansas- This team could win 9 games

Tech- I know the D stinks but this could be Leach's most dangerous team

Florida- I think this team is still a top ten team, better than USC IMO

Va Tech- If that Freshman qb keeps getting better this team could be dangerous

My thoughts on OU

Our offense is good but we have got to start run blocking more and getting Gresham and Murray more touches. If we get our pass defense playing better(yearly problem apparently) we are going to win out, if not mizzou and ok state could give us issues. Those are the only two games left that I worry about. I dont think anyone else on our schedule can touch us even on a bad game ala colorado

Scott D
10/7/2007, 06:04 PM
The correct answer Collier is

Overrated - Anyone who isn't us.

Underrated - Anyone on our schedule regardless if we beat them by a lot or a little..and Colorado ;)

stoopified
10/7/2007, 06:27 PM
We are at the half way point, who isnt getting enough love and who doesnt desereve what they are getting?

OVER

Florida ST- I honestly dont think this team is any good at all

Hawaii- Pathetic schedule, Brennan threw 5 picks against Idaho and they struggled against Utah st

West Virginia- Offense doesnt look as good this year and D isnt good

Cincinatti-Really?

UNDER

Illinois- I have always liked the Zooker and this team is young

Kansas- This team could win 9 games

Tech- I know the D stinks but this could be Leach's most dangerous team

Florida- I think this team is still a top ten team, better than USC IMO

Va Tech- If that Freshman qb keeps getting better this team could be dangerous

My thoughts on OU

Our offense is good but we have got to start run blocking more and getting Gresham and Murray more touches. If we get our pass defense playing better(yearly problem apparently) we are going to win out, if not mizzou and ok state could give us issues. Those are the only two games left that I worry about. I dont think anyone else on our schedule can touch us even on a bad game ala coloradoTech worries me at Lubbock and they are on your underrated list and are referred to as Leach's most dangerous team.MU and oSu would be scarier away from Owen Field.I'm not even going to touch the overrrated and underated list exept to say that KU and Illinois are much better than I thought.Overatted changes week to week the way this seasn is going.

Seamus
10/7/2007, 06:46 PM
The correct answer Collier is

Overrated - Anyone who isn't us.

Underrated - Anyone on our schedule regardless if we beat them by a lot or a little..and Colorado ;)

We have a WIN-NAR!!!

Dan Thompson
10/7/2007, 07:02 PM
I am also worried about MU. If they do the 5 wide out formation, maybe English can get to Daniels a couple of times.

schlanker
10/7/2007, 08:31 PM
Most overrated team has to be louisville. They were considered a top ten team and their defense may be battling with Tech for worst in all the land.

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 08:59 PM
USC =Overrated; possibly the biggest upset in college football history, point spread wise.

bluedogok
10/7/2007, 09:02 PM
I went to the Tech-SMU game in Dallas, Tech struggled on offense early and SMU moved easily on the defense. Tech started moving easily once SMU was worn down on defense. That shouldn't happen against OU or Texas. We may try and go to the Tech-UT game, my wife hasn't been to one of them here only in Lubbock when she was in school there.