PDA

View Full Version : Re: Just been over looking at the NCAA stats.

aurorasooner
10/7/2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry, I think the Soonerfans server may need to put a new hampster in it's power supply. I've been having problems with this board ever since they made you sign in to view yesterday.
If you would've predicted Sam Bradford would be leading the nation in passing efficiency with a 187 rating and 18 TD passes vs 4 picks after half the season, I would've said you we're F'in goofy. Chase Daniel has 15 TD and 4 picks, as well. The bad news is that we've dropped to 53rd in pass defense. The good news is that Missouri is way down at 100 in pass defense. Also more good news is that our Rushing D is still rated high at #5 and Missouri is ranked 49th. While a lot of CFB fans may think that Missouri is licking their chops to play us, I've got to think that our Offensive coaches are licking their chops to get back to Owen Field and play Missouri. I just don't think Nebraska is a very good football team, and while the Missouri win against Illinois was impressive, it's not going to be near as easy to steal one from us at Owen field, unless our Coordinators on both sides of the ball just get falling-off-the-map out-coached.