PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown Quote

PLaw
10/7/2007, 09:16 AM
Things that make you go HMMMMMM?

From the Oklahoman
Q: After Jermichael Finley's big first half (135 yards on three catches), what did OU do in the second half to limit him to one catch for 14 yards?

A: Nothing. I thought Jermichael played really well in the second half, too. He and Colt (McCoy) did a great job. I thought it was a great football game

I'll Bob and Brent have a different POV.

BOOMER

PLaw

SOONERnTx
10/7/2007, 09:27 AM
was mack clapping while he gave this answer????

aurorasooner
10/7/2007, 09:35 AM
A: Nothing. I thought Jermichael played really well in the second half, too. He and Colt (McCoy) did a great job. I thought it was a great football game No doubt, Mack isn't the sharpest game-day knife in the drawer. He's definitely still got some on-the-field beginning ALZ reception issues.

stoopified
10/7/2007, 09:39 AM
He lso said IDON'T KNOW ANYTHING.This was in response to being asked why Sweed was not on the field during the last 2 UT posessions.My favorite Mack quote still has to be after the 65-13 RRS drubbing when he said I MUST BE CLUELESS,I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME.It is so much fun to ridicule Brown after a loss.

PLaw
10/7/2007, 09:46 AM
Things that make you go HMMMMMM?

From the Oklahoman
Q: After Jermichael Finley's big first half (135 yards on three catches), what did OU do in the second half to limit him to one catch for 14 yards?

A: Nothing. I thought Jermichael played really well in the second half, too. He and Colt (McCoy) did a great job. I thought it was a great football game

I'll Bob and Brent have a different POV.

BOOMER

PLaw

SoonerBOI
10/7/2007, 10:01 AM
nothing? what an a--!

SoonerBorn
10/7/2007, 10:12 AM
nothing? what an a--!

Where "nothing" equals "I don't really understand this game, so I'm not qualified to offer an opinion."

Animal Mother
10/7/2007, 10:21 AM
Where "nothing" equals "I don't really understand this game, so I'm not qualified to offer an opinion."

Mack is like a little kid at birthday part that doesn't get the present he really wanted and then pouts a mile wide, thinking no one notices. He's just a giant knob.
If OU had six players arrested since June, the legislature of Texas would pass a law denying them entry to Texass for the game. Sometimes uterus fans approach the delusion and confusion of Stillwaterbreedsstillminds fans.

jasrjones1
10/7/2007, 10:26 AM
I liked this one in The Dallas Morning News:

When asked if Sweed was injured Mack Brown said, "I don't know. I haven't been told. I don't know anything."

aurorasooner
10/7/2007, 10:30 AM
Mack's not the sharpest knife in the game-day coach's drawer, that's for sure. Makes me wonder if while on the sideline, he registers anything about the game in real-time or has to wait until his coordinators review the film on Sunday and send him a game report on Monday.

StoopTroup
10/7/2007, 10:49 AM
What's even more fun to watch is his "deer in the headlights" look.

SoonerBorn
10/7/2007, 11:46 AM
Mack's not the sharpest knife in the game-day coach's drawer, that's for sure. Makes me wonder if while on the sideline, he registers anything about the game in real-time or has to wait until his coordinators review the film on Sunday and send him a game report on Monday.

I'm not sure, but - in real-time at least - I think we can be fairly certain he doesn't care for his quarterback getting decked after the whistle has blown.

That's just good television. I don't care who you are.