PDA

View Full Version : Here's something that reall s...., uh, is unpleasant

TUSooner
10/7/2007, 08:08 AM
You get the morning paper and see LSU lauded on the front page and the front sporgts page for their great comeback over UFla - and all credit goes to Lester Miles and his guts. Meanwhile, OU's victory gets 1 meager paragraph in a long column about "other top 25 teams."

:(

Aries
10/7/2007, 08:19 AM
Despite the fact that they worked out for him, a couple of those decisions Les made were just... dumb. Even in hindsight.

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 08:50 AM
LSU got extremely lucky last night. They deserved to lose.

OUmillenium
10/7/2007, 08:53 AM
Favorable spots on multiple occasions.

Okla-homey
10/7/2007, 09:06 AM
Lester was playing craps that whole fourth quarter. He won all five bets. He was very lucky last night.

Malcolm Kelly's Cousin
10/7/2007, 09:09 AM
It makes me sick how much the SEC games are marketed. Watching the moments leading up to the game you'd think it was the Super Bowl.

DrZaius
10/7/2007, 09:12 AM
I hate the moLESter as much as anyone on this site and they received many calls in their favor. But it was a great game to watch. I am glad that LSU won. That removed Florida from our path to the top. I was afraid that if LSU lost they would only drop a few places. Florida however will drop way below us. I am curious where USC will drop to.

stoopified
10/7/2007, 10:16 AM
Les and co. will lose before the season is over ,trust me.

stoopified
10/7/2007, 10:22 AM
I hate the moLESter as much as anyone on this site and they received many calls in their favor. But it was a great game to watch. I am glad that LSU won. That removed Florida from our path to the top. I was afraid that if LSU lost they would only drop a few places. Florida however will drop way below us. I am curious where USC will drop to.
SUC should drop out of the TOP 10 for losing AT HOME to a huge underdog that came in 1-3.

MextheBulldog
10/7/2007, 10:28 AM
SUC should drop out of the TOP 10 for losing AT HOME to a huge underdog that came in 1-3.

No doubt. Stanford is terrible. SUC will lose again - Stanford and Wash are lower tier Pac 10 teams, and they hung with the beast.

So how bad does the Nebbish look now? :eek:

MextheBulldog
10/7/2007, 10:29 AM
Biggest Upset Ever?!!?

http://cfn.scout.com/2/687874.html

Scott D
10/7/2007, 10:35 AM
It makes me sick how much the SEC games are marketed. Watching the moments leading up to the game you'd think it was the Super Bowl.

*shrug* CBS has an exclusive contract with the SEC. and TU's gonna get em plastered all over his paper cuz he's in Nawlins ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/7/2007, 11:04 AM
Colorado needs to win a bunch of games for us to keep anywhere near the top in the polls, and LSU prolly needs to lose TWICE to be out of the picture, IMO.

Leroy Lizard
10/7/2007, 11:22 AM
How many places did Michigan fall after losing to Appy State?

Scott D
10/7/2007, 11:23 AM

LSUdeek
10/7/2007, 12:44 PM
You get the morning paper and see LSU lauded on the front page and the front sporgts page for their great comeback over UFla - and all credit goes to Lester Miles and his guts. Meanwhile, OU's victory gets 1 meager paragraph in a long column about "other top 25 teams."

:(

In the Times Picayune?

Now, if you were looking at the Norman Daily, I'd agree with this post. :rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:58 PM
Florida had it under control, but gave it away in the 4th; key play was the Int that hit the Florida guy in the helmet and bounced straight into the air and gave them a short field; funny thing is i think Tebow was throwing to a receiver about 5 yds behind him and the guy crossed underneath and screwed it up.