PDA

View Full Version : LSU still has the worst fans in football.

SOONER44EVER
10/7/2007, 12:18 AM
Did you notice how they all chanted $#&^ you Tebow in unison? It sounded like the entire crowd was yelling it.:eek:

King Crimson
10/7/2007, 12:21 AM
having been to the 03-04 Sugar Bowl, you'll get no argument from me.

those people are medieval plus bourbon drunk and wearing purple.

sanantoniosooner
10/7/2007, 12:21 AM
boy 44......you're judgemental tonight :D

SOONER44EVER
10/7/2007, 12:23 AM
boy 44......you're judgemental tonight :D
Hah, just honest. :D

SoonerGM
10/7/2007, 12:29 AM
when you think about what state the college is located in, how can you be surprised?

soonergirlNeugene
10/7/2007, 12:30 AM
Anyone catch the Teabag Tebow chant during the Gameday final?

Again, no surprises from that crowd.

bluedogok
10/7/2007, 12:36 AM
I did see a few displays of single digit IQ's from the Tiger faithful during the broadcast......

jdsooner
I was at the Sugar Bowl game. They are MORONS!

I just wanted to get out of downtown New Orleans alive after the game.

Sooner_Havok
Huey Long wanted a University for the hicks....well he would be a proud man. LSU is the university for the drunk, inbred, sister-****ing, hicks all right.... Is hurricane season over?

WakeflyingSooner
10/7/2007, 12:52 AM
LSU is different but "WOW" do they get the females at that school!

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 12:54 AM
LSU is different but "WOW" do they get the females at that school!

Ever wonder why that ugly *** James Carville always has a smile on his face? They have to make "donations" to get in. Beside, herpes is not sexy!

batonrougesooner
10/7/2007, 12:59 AM
I'm alittle more tolerant of them than most folks of course (look at my screen name...I lived there for three years after medschool.)

I think LSU and the SEC has so much on OU and the rest of the Big12 when it comes to game day atmosphere. I didn't think this before moving there in 2003 but I sure realized the fact after leaving there in 2006!

We have a lot to learn from the SEC. This is coming from a Sooner Born and Sooner Bred OU Homer!!!!

WakeflyingSooner
10/7/2007, 01:01 AM
They do work hard for thier school

Sooner_Havok
10/7/2007, 01:38 AM
They do work hard for thier school
Yeah, I heard they don't even get knee pads, they have to kneel down on that hard tile floor

OUTromBoNado
10/7/2007, 02:03 AM
I'm alittle more tolerant of them than most folks of course (look at my screen name...I lived there for three years after medschool.)

I think LSU and the SEC has so much on OU and the rest of the Big12 when it comes to game day atmosphere. I didn't think this before moving there in 2003 but I sure realized the fact after leaving there in 2006!

We have a lot to learn from the SEC. This is coming from a Sooner Born and Sooner Bred OU Homer!!!!

Whether they have a good game day atmosphere or not, I'd rather have fans that are semi-less rowdy and have more class than be loud and horribly offensive like a lot of LSU fans I've been around.

My experience with the SEC is split 50/50. Horrible with LSU...great with Bama. Bama was easily one of the Top 3 places I've visited for an away game.

tommieharris91
10/7/2007, 02:18 AM
SEC schools always have a way of being able to show off their finest fluff come gameday. OU has just as many hotties as any SEC school with 25,000 students. LSU's problem is controlling their fans. Plenty of SEC schools have good fans who won't completely rub in a loss like those guys did.

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2007, 02:50 AM
Those LSU hotties are obviously from out of state.

PLaw
10/7/2007, 08:39 AM
Did you notice how they all chanted $#&^ you Tebow in unison? It sounded like the entire crowd was yelling it.:eek:

There are some classless bofo's in the SEC = a good FSU friend of mine said he will never go back to the swamp after getting a cup of urine thrown on him. Bad people, just plain bad people.

BOOMER SOONER

LSUdeek
10/7/2007, 08:40 AM
The Gators came in and did the chomp in the direction of the student section, and they stomped on the eye at midfield. Tebow also taunted the student section after his second touchdown.

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 08:44 AM
The Gators came in and did the chomp in the direction of the student section, and they stomped on the eye at midfield. Tebow also taunted the student section after his second touchdown.

These things don't have to occur for the LSU fans to be extremely rude and crude.

soonerloyal
10/7/2007, 08:50 AM
I figured they'd be behaving badly as always when Gameday showed an LSU fan's sign: "TAZE THE GATORS"

Disgusting, as usual.

fadada1
10/7/2007, 08:54 AM
lsu fans are colorado fans will southern accents.

TripleOption14
10/7/2007, 09:01 AM
I'm with Deek on this one. How did you guys expect the LSU fans to react after Tebow threw his TD and then took a stick to the LSU hornets nest with his gestures?!?! I have NO PROBLEM with the chant. Plus where does it say that all fans have to be nice and friendly. When you go to someone else's stadium don't you kinda expect some rudeness and name calling?

SweetheartSooner
10/7/2007, 11:21 AM
I'm with Deek on this one. How did you guys expect the LSU fans to react after Tebow threw his TD and then took a stick to the LSU hornets nest with his gestures?!?! I have NO PROBLEM with the chant. Plus where does it say that all fans have to be nice and friendly. When you go to someone else's stadium don't you kinda expect some rudeness and name calling?

Yeah, but you don't expect cups of urine/beer to be thrown on you. If we somehow end up in the NC with LSU - I won't go just for that reason.

MextheBulldog
10/7/2007, 11:29 AM
99% of OU fans who went to the 03 Sugar Bowl will tell you LSU fans are the worst fans they have ever been around.

mOUse
10/7/2007, 11:29 AM
Interestingly, thats what miami was chanting about the Sooners, before they came to get a butt whippin!

Maybe the Cats gettem this week!

Chinese-Bandit
10/7/2007, 11:32 AM
21-14

nBoSTP
10/7/2007, 12:06 PM
OK Chinese Bandit. How do you think LSU would have done if that Sugar Bowl was played in Norman Oklahoma?

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:09 PM
Those LSU hotties are obviously from out of state.
Yeah,like 80% of OU's starting lineup!

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:10 PM
OK Chinese Bandit. How do you think LSU would have done if that Sugar Bowl was played in Norman Oklahoma?
They would have beaten your Texas players.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/7/2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah that was ****ty, but Tebow was a jerk. Taunting the crowd after scoring. Dumbass.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/7/2007, 12:12 PM
I figured they'd be behaving badly as always when Gameday showed an LSU fan's sign: "TAZE THE GATORS"

Disgusting, as usual.
LOL, I thought those were HILARIOUS. Especially the one that said "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!"

:D

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:14 PM
when you think about what state the college is located in, how can you be surprised?
More tourist vist La in 1 year than visit Oklahoma in 10 years.
THE university of Texas@Norman beat UT@Austin yesterday.

birddog
10/7/2007, 12:19 PM
i'm not real big into high school football, so i couldn't care less where the players come from.

they're sooners, what else matters?

nBoSTP
10/7/2007, 12:20 PM
Why are you even on here? You dont see me trolling around the LSU board. When you get to play national championships in your own stadium that is an unfair advantage.

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:24 PM
I was there and very few of the 92,900 in the stadium were saying anything deragotory to the Florida players. What you folks don't understand is the schools in SEC have a high quality high school football and there is a lot of passion watching kids you've watched play for years perform for your SEC school. The BigXII depends on Texas and Ca. for most of their players due to the poor high school football played in the States of the BigXii schools with Texas schools being the exception.Ya'll know little about your players until they enroll in school and start playing for OU. Is ther one SEC state that produces fewer Div 1 athletes of NFL players than Oklahoma?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/7/2007, 12:26 PM
Well, well, well, don't you sound like a bonafide :texan:

That argument doesn't work. High school does not = college :rolleyes:

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:27 PM
i'm not real big into high school football, so i couldn't care less where the players come from.

they're sooners, what else matters?
It's obvious people in Oklahoma are not interested in high school football based on the poor quality played in your state. Ah,but you have Texans to play for UT@Norman.

birddog
10/7/2007, 12:28 PM
lsu has 15 players from texas. maybe you should stick to recruiting la. players.

Newbomb Turk
10/7/2007, 12:33 PM
It's obvious people in Oklahoma are not interested in high school football based on the poor quality played in your state. Ah,but you have Texans to play for UT@Norman.

why do you have such a hard on for texas players?

TopDaugIn2000
10/7/2007, 12:33 PM
anyone else notice how they were all chanting "L-S-U" towards the end of the game while the Florida guy was out there hurt?? such class

I was prOUd of OUr fans for cheering for the texass guy when he was carted off after getting hurt.

Newbomb Turk
10/7/2007, 12:35 PM
by the way Purple Tiger, you're doing a nice job supporting the title of this thread.

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2007, 12:41 PM

I'm just gonna guess you're one of those inbred, coon ***, drunk, urine throwing bastards that make up 99% of your fanbase. I might be wrong but I doubt it.

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:42 PM

You have got to be kidding? You think it's okay for a stadium full of people to chant what they did just because he showed a little emotion? **** poor on the fans part :pop:

LSUdeek
10/7/2007, 12:42 PM
anyone else notice how they were all chanting "L-S-U" towards the end of the game while the Florida guy was out there hurt?? such class

I was prOUd of OUr fans for cheering for the texass guy when he was carted off after getting hurt.

I think that was to pump the team up on the way to scoring the winning touchdown. It had nothing to do with the injury.

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:43 PM
These things don't have to occur for the LSU fans to be extremely rude and crude.
:D

birddog
10/7/2007, 12:44 PM
well, what timing!:rolleyes:

it's obvious you guys just don't get it.

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:44 PM

You are an idiot; Oklahoma has 3 million people, Texas has 22 million people, and i would put Jenks and Union on a yearly basis against any of the top Texas high schools.

OKC-SLC
10/7/2007, 12:45 PM
Is ther one SEC state that produces fewer Div 1 athletes of NFL players than Oklahoma?
Because you are an illiterate pile of human refuse I'm not sure what you're asking.

But I would guess that Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Kentucky generate less Division 1 football talent than Oklahoma. South Carolina might be close. Hell, Tennessee might be close. I'm too lazy to confirm this; I'll let a recruiting person do that.

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:45 PM
You sound like a :texan:

tulsaoilerfan
10/7/2007, 12:47 PM
lsu has 15 players from texas. maybe you should stick to recruiting la. players.
LOL, don't try to throw facts and reason into an argument with a Cajun:D

Ash
10/7/2007, 12:48 PM

Not to mention that I counted at least 50 guys on their roster that are listed as not being from La.

Methinks Purple Slurper is a troll...

Add whitehelmutsinmya** as another who fulfills the stereotype on this board.

nBoSTP
10/7/2007, 12:53 PM
LSU fans have their perfect coach because Les Miles is a Dickhead and he represents their fans who are Dickheads.

Blues1
10/7/2007, 12:55 PM

When you have a Win Streak of 47 games or more and 7 National Championships in the modern Football era - then come back and we will talk some real football.....Enjoy your Success so far this season, But be carefull to come here and tell us about high school or College Football --- OUR Record and History Speaks for itself....Congrats on your Victory - But IF yesterday's game had been played in Gainsville there's a very good chance you could have one loss right now - We know you have ton's of talent - But So does usc and look what happened to them - What is obvious it's still a Long way to the NC game....We will give you Credit if you get there and win it --- Just keep it Cool until then...!!!!

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 12:59 PM
by the way Purple Tiger, you're doing a nice job supporting the title of this thread.
How is that. You guys have knocked the state of La over a football game. Ask the Florida players what they think of how they were treated by the LSU fans.

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 01:02 PM
When you have a Win Streak of 47 games or more and 7 National Championships in the modern Football era - then come back and we will talk some real football.....Enjoy your Success so far this season, But be carefull to come here and tell us about high school or College Football --- OUR Record and History Speaks for itself....Congrats on your Victory - But IF yesterday's game had been played in Gainsville there's a very good chance you could have one loss right now - We know you have ton's of talent - But So does usc and look what happened to them - What is obvious it's still a Long way to the NC game....We will give you Credit if you get there and win it --- Just keep it Cool until then...!!!!
I agree,Florida may have won in Gainsville. Congrats on you Titles. Be sure to think the Texans who made it possible.I'm worried about Auburn,Ky,Bama,and Arkansas too!

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 01:03 PM
Not to mention that I counted at least 50 guys on their roster that are listed as not being from La.

Methinks Purple Slurper is a troll...

Add whitehelmutsinmya** as another who fulfills the stereotype on this board.
Name them. Then check the La kids on rosters all over the country.

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2007, 01:06 PM
How is that. You guys have knocked the state of La over a football game. Ask the Florida players what they think of how they were treated by the LSU fans.

I knocked the state 'cause I've worked with enough of your toothless, brainless, cajun cohorts out here in the oil patch to form that opinion.

nBoSTP
10/7/2007, 01:06 PM
WHo cares where the player comes from? Thats why it is called recruiting and freedom of choice of playing for a great school.

birddog
10/7/2007, 01:08 PM
how about a link? why the hell would anyone spend that much time to prove he's right?

http://www.lsusports.net/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=2164&SPSID=27812

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 01:10 PM
why do you have such a hard on for texas players?
Look at OU's roster the past 60 yrs and you will see who has the hard on for Texas players. I read your board to keep up with Harris and Brown. My cousins are OU grads.I don't mean to start trouble,but how woud you feel if you went to another board and your state and people were being childishly ripped because your team won a football game?

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 01:14 PM
I'm just gonna guess you're one of those inbred, coon ***, drunk, urine throwing bastards that make up 99% of your fanbase. I might be wrong but I doubt it.
I don't drink and deplore such behavior but I can guarantee you that was a very minute number of fans. Am I to blame all Okllahomans for Barry Switzer and OU's reputation as a renagade program. Don't ya'll have as many NCAA maor violations as MNCs?

Blues1
10/7/2007, 01:14 PM
I agree,Florida may have won in Gainsville. Congrats on you Titles. Be sure to think the Texans who made it possible.I'm worried about Auburn,Ky,Bama,and Arkansas too!

We also thank New Mexico (Tommy McDonald) - Florida (too many mention) - New Jersey - California - LA - Illinois - and all the other states that gives their young men to play their hearts out....!

Keep Rockin'

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2007, 01:15 PM
I'd say "Mind your own business". We have to deal with UT & OSU all the time.

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2007, 01:17 PM
I don't drink and deplore such behavior but I can guarantee you that was a very minute number of fans.

So by saying "minute" you mean the thousands of fans OU fans complained about in 2004? Gotcha.

tnraider1
10/7/2007, 01:18 PM

Maybe cause no one actually wants to LIVE in that ****hole. People come there for cheap alcohol and women exposing themselves. No one visits because it's a nice place to be.

It's kind of like this. If I am going to have a small party, I'll do it at my place. If I am throwing a big wild party, I do it in a place where if people puke and urinate all over the place, it won't matter. For the United States Louisiana is THAT place. Be proud.

Purple Tiger
10/7/2007, 01:22 PM
Maybe cause no one actually wants to LIVE in that ****hole. People come there for cheap alcohol and women exposing themselves. No one visits because it's a nice place to be.

It's kind of like this. If I am going to have a small party, I'll do it at my place. If I am throwing a big wild party, I do it in a place where if people puke and urinate all over the place, it won't matter. For the United States Louisiana is THAT place. Be proud.
More people reside in Louisiana than Oklahoma. You can't argue the facts,so you make childish posts. Should ya'll send Harris and Brown home?

nBoSTP
10/7/2007, 01:23 PM

Hahahahahah That is funny.

Newbomb Turk
10/7/2007, 01:29 PM
Look at OU's roster the past 60 yrs and you will see who has the hard on for Texas players.

you were wooded up in this thread as well.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100105

Ash
10/7/2007, 01:32 PM
edit: Newbomb and I were obviously thinking along the same lines. NT beat me to the punch.

Look at OU's roster the past 60 yrs and you will see who has the hard on for Texas players. I read your board to keep up with Harris and Brown. My cousins are OU grads.I don't mean to start trouble,but how woud you feel if you went to another board and your state and people were being childishly ripped because your team won a football game?

I call BS. You've been harping on this crap since you started posting here. This is your third ever post in this forum.

Check the rosters of the best Sooner teams and 75% of the starters come from out of state,primarily Texas. Look at your starting lineup this year.Has OU ever had a winning season where there were more Oklahoma kids in lineup than Texans? No Texans means losing seasons ala Kansas or 1-AA.

Jewstin
10/7/2007, 01:36 PM
http://ladiesdotdotdot.wordpress.com/files/2007/10/horrid.JPG

'Nuff said.

TopDaugIn2000
10/7/2007, 01:37 PM
idiots like these is why I rarely hang out on the football board. back to the SO for me.

tnraider1
10/7/2007, 01:37 PM
More people reside in Louisiana than Oklahoma. You can't argue the facts,so you make childish posts. Should ya'll send Harris and Brown home?

Like Stoops told Adrian Peterson, "We will with you or we will win without you."

And you can keep the population that you have. As a matter of fact you can have all the ones back that scattered up to Tennessee during and after Katrina. Probably the only natural disaster to ever hit one state and raise the crime rates in every state in the region all at the same time. Go away.

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 01:39 PM
I was there and very few of the 92,900 in the stadium were saying anything deragotory to the Florida players. What you folks don't understand is the schools in SEC have a high quality high school football and there is a lot of passion watching kids you've watched play for years perform for your SEC school. The BigXII depends on Texas and Ca. for most of their players due to the poor high school football played in the States of the BigXii schools with Texas schools being the exception.Ya'll know little about your players until they enroll in school and start playing for OU. Is ther one SEC state that produces fewer Div 1 athletes of NFL players than Oklahoma?

The quality of football in Big XII states is no better or worse than anywhere else. It's about logistics.

Logistics...go ahead and look it up in the dictionary. I'll wait.

Ash
10/7/2007, 01:40 PM
idiots like these is why I rarely hang out on the football board. back to the SO for me.

So you can read threads about how SicEm wants to secede from the US? LOL. ;)

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 01:44 PM

I'd rather not subject myself to a canyon full of cuss words that is normally used to describe LSU fans.

PLaw
10/7/2007, 01:45 PM

I will guarantee you that HS ball in OK is every bit as good as LA, TN, MS, AL, SC, or GA. PERIOD.

BTW, we know our FR players very well before they show up on Lindsay Street.

BOOMER
PLaw

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 01:48 PM

Apparently, you aren't as intelligent as your cousins. The topic of the discussion is the lack of quality of your fan base, not your team. The fact that your team won is not part of this discussion.

Please try to keep up.

PLaw
10/7/2007, 01:48 PM
You sound like a :texan:

I think that Purple Tiger is an excellent example of coon *** inbreeding gone wild.

I'm not sure a :texan: could even be that stupid.

BOOMER
PLaw

Texas Golfer
10/7/2007, 01:51 PM

That's because Louisiana is all they can afford for housing.

GottaHavePride
10/7/2007, 01:56 PM
I think that was to pump the team up on the way to scoring the winning touchdown. It had nothing to do with the injury.

Deek, the difference is that when the opposing team has an injured player on the field, OU fans stop chanting. Heck, I've seen OU fans nearly throw down with other OU fans when a couple of dickholes try to start chants while an opposing team's player is down.

GottaHavePride
10/7/2007, 01:56 PM
Oh, and IBTL.