PDA

View Full Version : Need prayer for mah MIA Kitty...

soonerloyal
10/6/2007, 10:04 PM
As silly as it might sound to some people...I am asking prayer/good thoughts for my Sherpa Baby kitty. He's been missing now for 24 hours. We miss him terribly. He's never been gone nearly this long. He's missed several "cheese" times (the boy kitteh LOVES cheese). He NEVER misses bedtime with Mama, either.

PLEASE, PLEASE - for those of you who love their animals, please say an extra prayer for Bay-Bay Sherpa. May he be safe and well, and may he come home ASAP.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks for any/all prayers/good wishes...

Sad Mama

phead903
10/6/2007, 10:07 PM
In. Thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

proud gonzo
10/6/2007, 10:13 PM
awww, that sucks--hope he returns

soonersweetie
10/6/2007, 10:52 PM
hope he is ok, my best wishes are being sent

OCUDad
10/6/2007, 10:55 PM
Here's hoping he comes home safe and sound and soon.

soonerboomer93
10/6/2007, 11:02 PM
I hope he comes back safe and sound...

FirstandGoal
10/6/2007, 11:12 PM
In

VeeJay
10/6/2007, 11:15 PM
Prayers sent.

M
10/6/2007, 11:50 PM
I hope your baby finds his way home soon.

Turd_Ferguson
10/7/2007, 12:38 AM
as bad as I hate to say it, I got one myself. Caint help but like the little bastard. Hope your's comes home safe.

Frozen Sooner
10/7/2007, 01:58 AM
:sad:

Flagstaffsooner
10/7/2007, 02:03 AM
Prayers for you and kitty. I know what you are going through. I have a few extras if you want.

Blue
10/7/2007, 05:19 AM
okay. After a jet-ski and world peace though.

OUHOMER
10/7/2007, 08:06 AM
We have he meanest female cat you ever seen, i think the bitch is bi-poler. She wants to be scratched her all time, and when she gets tired of it she bites you. We have to warn people not to mess with her.

That being said, when i dont see her for a couple of days, i worry about her.. Weird..

So i Am in,

Dean, just dont read this thread ;)

olevetonahill
10/7/2007, 08:25 AM
Anyword ?

soonerloyal
10/7/2007, 09:27 AM
Not yet. :( I stood out on the porch at 0200 calling him before I went to bed. I honestly think somebody saw him in all his magnificence and stole him.

He's one of those grey-striped types, but he is longhaired and very fluffy. He's coming up on six months old soon, and his paws are HUGE - two inches wide. He's fast, even more acrobatic than most cats, and he is quite simply the most loving male cat I've ever met. Even so, he's standoffish to people he doesn't know.

Our other cats and my granddog are missing him as well (well, the oldest cat hates him, but she pretty much hates everyone). They keep nosing around the house, and whenever I say his names, they look around the room - or run to the patio door and gaze out.

I want my baby boy...:( :( :( :( :(

olevetonahill
10/7/2007, 09:31 AM
Ya reckon he could just be out " Tomcattin " around ?

soonerloyal
10/7/2007, 09:57 AM
It's possible, but two nights gone? He's a mama's boy.

I'm just so worried.

OUHOMER
10/7/2007, 10:01 AM
time to put up poster and pics

olevetonahill
10/7/2007, 10:04 AM
It's possible, but two nights gone? He's a mama's boy.

I'm just so worried.
I hope Ya find him .

Okla-homey
10/7/2007, 12:37 PM
Has he been neutered yet? if not, I bet he got a whiff of some in-heat cat hussey. He'll come dragging back in all hung-over with scratches and an ear with bite marks in it eventually.;)

Hang in there.

soonerloyal
10/11/2007, 07:56 AM
Nope, I had made him an appointment to get uh, "snipped" in less than two weeks.

You and olevet might be right. I sure hope so. God bless you guys for helping this old gal's heart.

Meanwhile, I'm making posters, asking the neighborhood teens to help in the search, out every day and night calling his name and crying...so

*bump*

Continued prayers asked.

soonersweetie
10/11/2007, 01:21 PM
you might have already thought about this, but put out some water and his favorite cat food, sometimes they will follow that scent back home. It's an idea anyway.

And remember, normally cats don't go very far from home. Even if you don't think he could fit into such a small place, check again. You'd be surprised, especially when they are scared.

Check the animal shelter as well. Someone may have seen him and thought he was lost and he could be there waiting on you.

Also, one other thing, then I'll shut up. When you are out looking for him, call his name a couple of times and then be real quiet and listen. If he is scared or even if he might be hurt, he won't have but a faint cry and it will be hard to hear him.

Hope some of these suggestions help and he comes back home safe.

GrapevineSooner
10/11/2007, 04:09 PM
Here's hoping your baby comes home safe, SL.

I'll give my cats some extra kitty treats in the hope that kitty treat karma can work a little magic.