PDA

View Full Version : OUDoc:

OUinFLA
10/6/2007, 07:45 PM
It seems I have used up my script for Valium today.

I realize it is a bit early for a new one, but I can assure you I did not use them recreationally. Although, I did kinda overdose between 3:30 and 7 pm.

Rather than spending a day in your waiting room for such a trivial request while you are trying to get your post count up to 10K, could you just renew my script with Walgreens by phone?

TIA

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 07:59 PM

I realize it is a bit early for a new one, but I can assure you I did not use them recreationally. Although, I did kinda overdose between 3:30 and 7 pm.

Rather than spending a day in your waiting room for such a trivial request while you are trying to get your post count up to 10K, could you just renew my script with Walgreens by phone?

TIA
Give me the # ill call it in fer ya !

r5TPsooner
10/6/2007, 08:11 PM
Xanax is better.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 08:15 PM
Same with me....please call the walmalart in newcastle. I need to refill my oxyconten. Just tell them Turd needs his viatamins, they'll know what you mean.

crawfish
10/6/2007, 10:52 PM
While you're at it, could you approve me some vicoden?

TIA.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 11:08 PM
The last time I had an upperind....upperantacta...., the last time I had my esophagus scoped, they shot me up with some type of valium. It rocked. Can you get me some more? TIA

OKC-SLC
10/6/2007, 11:10 PM
The last time I had an upperind....upperantacta...., the last time I had my esophagus scoped, they shot me up with some type of valium. It rocked. Can you get me some more? TIA
Upper endoscopy.

And you got Versed (midazolam).

Good times.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 11:15 PM
Upper endoscopy.

And you got Versed (midazolam).

Good times.
Hell's yeah. When I got home, my wife hand fed me a sammich. She had to wake me up to tell me to keep chewin! It rawked.:D

VeeJay
10/6/2007, 11:16 PM

TIA

I thought you grew your own pot on your place??????