PDA

View Full Version : High School Game ????

sooner-n-ga
10/6/2007, 02:14 PM
Me and My wife are coming in to town for the game against Missouri saturday, What high school game should we go watch friday night in the Ok. City / Norman area ?
We want to see what kind of football is played there, of course we think Georgia has the best HS football in the country.

tommieharris91
10/6/2007, 02:15 PM
All the good OK HS ball is played in Tulsa. Well, Millwood may have a good team.

guzziguy
10/6/2007, 02:18 PM
We want to see what kind of football is played there, of course we think Georgia has the best HS football in the country.

:D :D Get your local team to put either Jenks or Union from the Tulsa area on their schedule. Union particularly loves to travel out of state. Have fun. Have a couple of ambulances on standby. :pop:

sooner-n-ga
10/6/2007, 02:32 PM
Our boys are #2 in the state and have beaten #3,#5 and #8. We also won 5 out of 6 during the mid 90's.

By the way,
Charlie Ward (Heisman Winner) played QB for the School in the late 80's.
Myron Guyton won a Superbowl with the giants in the 90's and Danny Copeland won the following Superbowl with the redskins, Both were starters during the Superbowl's and both played for the local school.

soonerfannmiddlegeorgia
10/6/2007, 04:12 PM
You need to go up north to tulsa bout an 1hr away to catch Tulsa Union or Jenks, some of the best high school F-ball in the country!!!!!!!

colinreturn
10/6/2007, 04:26 PM
Southlake where i am. but i hate them. everyone does. arrogant rich kids.

bluedogok
10/6/2007, 04:29 PM
Ummm...Southlake is in Texas.....

meoveryouxinfinity
10/6/2007, 04:29 PM
Go see a PUTNAM CITY NORTH game

Putnam City North @ Moore

PLaw
10/6/2007, 07:36 PM

Uhhh, sorry to be disagreeable on a great victory night, but the best high school ball is in Texas. I would suggest changing your travel plans, fly to Dallas, stay at the new Hilton at Southlake village, watch the Southlake Dragons romp, and drive up to Norman for game day.

After watching the Dragons, then we can talk about where the best HS ball is played.

BOOMER
PLaw

PLaw
10/6/2007, 07:37 PM
Southlake where i am. but i hate them. everyone does. arrogant rich kids.

pretty much spot on.

I'm headed to the village for Oktoberfest.

BOOMER

sooner-n-ga
10/6/2007, 11:04 PM
I know it isn't the same, but I have seen SouthLake lose on TV already this year.:)

I've watched South Georgia teams whip rank Florida teams for years. Florida ball is pretty weak.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/6/2007, 11:07 PM
Why do you want to see a blowout? Don't you want to see a real OK HS game?

Blue
10/7/2007, 04:09 AM
:D :D Get your local team to put either Jenks or Union from the Tulsa area on their schedule. Union particularly loves to travel out of state. Have fun. Have a couple of ambulances on standby. :pop:

Didn't Hoover, Alabama come to Tulsa and stomp Union on national tv? I can't remember.

Sooner n ga...are you a Valdosta or Lowndes fan?