PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have as a Coach?

Sooner1979
10/5/2007, 08:51 PM
Bob Stoops - Expects players to act their age, encourages their growth as an individual, will not let any player slide on their academics or their personal responsibility...This is an attitude of a father figure...Honestly, this is how an individual should act.

Mack Brown - He obviously cares about his players, he probably cares about their personal responsibility, but he does not expect or demand that of his players...Another example of a father figure, but one typically has better results...

I hoped this does not sound too biased, but it is at least truthful..

Now go ahead and neg the crap out of me if you dont like my opinion, but give your input first...

Possitives and Negatives about the coaches...

Mrs.oumartin
10/5/2007, 09:06 PM
negatives on B. Stoops? Guaranteed one WTF type loss per season.

kevpks
10/5/2007, 09:08 PM

Yeah, that loss in 2000 really sucked bad.

Sooner1979
10/5/2007, 09:08 PM
Pete Carroll - Probably enourages his players to practice Scientology while he plays patty cake with their Testies...Probably encourges his players to sit around and smoke their extracurricular activities with him and nobody else...(I have this information from a good source...I think it was GeuxTigers.com) - Did I spell correctly according the Pooman's French/English to English Dictionary...

Sooner1979
10/5/2007, 09:12 PM

Probably can be true for most coaches in the Nation...One thing that has always impressed me about B. Stoops is that he can take an average recruiting class of players and turn them into All-American's on the College turf...

OU Adonis
10/5/2007, 09:26 PM
Barry Switzer

Soonerman08
10/6/2007, 08:55 AM
Barry Switzer

Great coach...too many scandals. :(

NDN_Soonerfan
10/6/2007, 01:11 PM
In all honesty i think Pete Carroll has done an exceptional job at USC, however i still think Bob Stoops is a better coach. But it would be hands with Mike Stoops were still the D-Coordinator but thats just me.

MextheBulldog
10/6/2007, 01:50 PM
:pop:

DrZaius
10/6/2007, 01:53 PM
Myself.....since I am the BEST. :)