PDA

View Full Version : Terror on the road

Jerk
10/4/2007, 09:07 PM
I guess I'll go back to work tomorrow. I've been sick the past 2 days, thereby gracing you with my presence. When you look in your rear view and see a giant grill, that means it's time to get out of the left lane.;)

btw-

One of our drivers rolled his truck Monday morning. He spent the next 24 hours in surgery/Intensive care for internal bleeding, ruptured spleen, and head injuries. He didn't become conscious until the next day. That guy had a lot of people praying for him. Point is, there's no need for me to whine about being sick.

I've lost three co-workers or former co-workers in the past 5 years to accidents:( (not all with the same company)

VeeJay
10/4/2007, 09:16 PM
This morning it was dark while I was driving I-95 on the way to work. A truck was in front of me and weaving from lane to lane. 6:30 a.m. I was thinking, dude may be falling asleep, so I flash my lights at him. He moves to a third lane, which turns out to be a merge lane which quickly ends. He weaved a few more times and I was finally able to get around him but not before he nearly came over on me.

Jerk, I hope if you drive all night, you know when to say when.

Turd_Ferguson
10/4/2007, 09:48 PM
Jerk, I hope if you drive all night, you know when to say when. That's a keeper:D

Jerk's a pro. He know's the score.

Blue
10/4/2007, 11:59 PM
What's up wth you jerks blocking 2 lanes for like 30 miles? Just trying to **** me off I bet. ;)

soonerboomer93
10/5/2007, 12:57 AM
stay safe jerk

Fugue
10/5/2007, 09:27 AM
I thought this was another VK thread.

http://www.smiliearchiv.com/smilies/tiere/tiere_63.gif