PDA

View Full Version : So i was looking at OU tx tickets

OUHOMER
10/4/2007, 08:48 PM
on ebay just out of curiosity and i would say that at LEAST 90% are tx tickets for sell. I guess no support in tx :D

utex74
10/4/2007, 09:14 PM
on ebay just out of curiosity and i would say that at LEAST 90% are tx tickets for sell. I guess no support in tx :D

Maybe, but part of it could be that we get our tickets much later than you get yours. A few weeks ago ebay was ALL OU tickets because the Texas tickets hadn't been mailed yet.

TX-28
OU-24

47straight
10/4/2007, 10:47 PM
Prices are significantly higher for OU tickets.

utex74
10/4/2007, 10:55 PM
Prices are significantly higher for OU tickets.

That's not unexpected, is it? Last two years was the opposite. Fans smelling blood will pay more to see the opponents get whupped. But.....

Texas-28
OU-24

Vic n Tulsa
10/4/2007, 10:57 PM

You are an IDIOT, I found equal number of tickets available on both OU and Texas side. Alot are going for face value.

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 11:02 PM
You are an IDIOT, I found equal number of tickets available on both OU and Texas side. Alot are going for face value.
Have some more red . Ya ought Not Call the Homer an Idiot :mad:
I also to looked today they are around 100 bucks each .;)

47straight
10/4/2007, 11:47 PM
That's not unexpected, is it? Last two years was the opposite. Fans smelling blood will pay more to see the opponents get whupped. But.....

Texas-28
OU-24

Depends. But I think the same thing is driving both OU prices being higher and more UT tickets being available, and that factor isn't UT tickets being released later. The end result will be percentage red in the north v percentage orange in the south.

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2007, 05:19 AM
You are an IDIOT, I found equal number of tickets available on both OU and Texas side. Alot are going for face value.Enjoy your vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And do us all a favor, STAY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUHOMER
10/5/2007, 05:23 AM
look here prick, Go to ebay and look. Your math skills must be taught to you by greg davis. :eek:

SoonerStormchaser
10/5/2007, 06:54 AM
Prick in Tulsa...BANED!

sanantoniosooner
10/5/2007, 07:27 AM
Let's see her..........Vic calls "idiot" and gets banned.......

Two others call him a prick and.................;)

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2007, 09:27 AM
Let's see her..........Vic calls "idiot" and gets banned.......

Two others call him a prick and.................;):D Yeah...you have to know who to call names and get away with it. :cool:

47straight
10/5/2007, 09:58 AM
:D Yeah...you have to know who to call names and get away with it. :cool:

I think it was more of making awful claims about availability and price of tickets. Gettin folks' hopes up like that.

KRYPTON
10/5/2007, 10:06 AM
This seems to function like a rational capital market. People take the best information at hand to consider the future returns of the asset being traded.

Thus, based on pricing signals, I can conclude with confidence that UT is about 50% as good as Oklahoma, which also bolsters the qualitative judgment that Texas Sucks.

OklahomaTuba
10/5/2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/02-06/0205cramer.jpg

BOOOYAHHHH!!!!!!!!

KRYPTON
10/5/2007, 01:18 PM
I was told at lunch today that a friend of mine who has an unfortunate geographic/educational bias (whorn) paid FACE VALUE for Tejas-side DONOR TICKETS because the holder of those tickets "can't go, she's got an upper respiratory infection and she's coughing a lot."

WIMP!

picasso
10/5/2007, 01:56 PM
Alot is not a word, not an idiot person.