PDA

View Full Version : RRS & OSU and aTm future Big XII Champs!!!

setem
10/4/2007, 02:41 PM
...NOT!

This is not smack talk!

I love how OSuck and aTm are soooo damned stoked about how they are on top! We should just give the pukes the trophy right now! It is week 2 of conference play for god sake...that is like having all A's after only one week of classes!

I forgot about the World's Greatest Offense!

...give me a break!

I have yet to chime in about the Colorado game...and I wont for good reason. We lost big whoop! I was sad but I refuse to let my self get too emotionally involved in the Sooners. That way I am super happy in the good times and not so depressed when they fall. We are 4-1 which is a heck of a lot better than the conference leaders right now! I have no doubt OUr boys will pick it up this week and get back on track.

I fear for the Horn's safety this week...OUr guys are gonna be maaad! I have a feeling about this game. It is going to be a good one...FOR US!!! This will be my 1st RRS game...I have been before but it was when I was a little boy. I hope everyone has a good time and a safe time.

I think we should be a little bit scared though...I hear they are letting most of the starters out of Jail for some kind of Work Release program so they can play!!!!!

BOOK'EM and COOK'EM!!!

SPREAD IT ON!!!:cool:

goingoneight
10/4/2007, 07:03 PM
Where you gonna be on Saturday? I'll be going to the fair around 10:00AM.

Oh, yeah... no one should worry about OSU. They just got through giving up almost 700 yards of offense on their home field, and were one dropped pass away from being 2-3. When [hairGel] learns a few things:

1. How to hold teams under 700 yards
2. How to win a road game
3. Orange is ghey
4. Bobby Reid was not his problem

... then I'll consider them a south "contender."

setem
10/4/2007, 09:28 PM
I am not sure where we will be. A couple of my friends are going to the game and myself & two others are finding a bar and watching the game there.

Anyone have any tips on how to NOT get arrested? My parents have been filling me up with all the good stories and telling me to be a good boy and if I get arrested not to come home!

Redshirt
10/4/2007, 10:30 PM
Anyone have any tips on how to NOT get arrested? My parents have been filling me up with all the good stories and telling me to be a good boy and if I get arrested not to come home!

Go ahead and get arrested...It is a rite of passage for ALL OU students...All the kids are doing it!

KantoSooner
10/5/2007, 01:21 AM
here's some advise:

1. Don't punch at, yell at, p*ss in front of in public, shatter glass containers on the street in front of, annoy the horses of, attempt to exchange money for s*xual favors in front of, attempt to buy drugs in front of, steal in front of, deface anything in front of, buy tickets from scalpers in front of, grope women in front of, get in fights in front of, the local constabulary.

2. Don't do anything else that a reasonably sober person might consider harrassing to the police.

3. If you have any questions about a given course of action, it's probably on the 'don't' list.

On the other hand, why not have a good time and let the chips fall where they will? Who knows, a whole new life (style) might open up for you after a night in lockup.

goingoneight
10/5/2007, 01:26 AM
Don't go tearing someone's scrotum off, either.