PDA

View Full Version : Danny Bonaduce throws Jonny Fairplay on his face

KC//CRIMSON
10/4/2007, 01:07 AM
Danny Bonaduce threw Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay last night while Fairplay was introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards. Fairplay was getting booed by the audience and when Bonaduce got on stage to let him know he sucked, Fairplay decided this would be a good time to jump on Danny and hump him. Apparently Danny disagreed, because he dropped Fairplay on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth and break a toe. Although I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. It's not like Danny Bonaduce kicked a box of kittens down the stairs. When somebody jumps on your face and humps you, you throw them off. That's what you do. If anything somebody should be giving Danny Bonaduce an award. An Academy Award. For acting. Or a Nobel Prize? I dunno. What am I, some sort of awards expert?-SF.:D

Can't. Stop. Laughing.:D http://thesuperficial.com/2007/10/danny_bonaduce_throws_jonny_fa.php

Boomer.....
10/4/2007, 07:51 AM
I would do the same damn thing is some freak was trying to hump my face.

proud gonzo
10/4/2007, 07:54 AM
no kidding. I think Bonaduce was rather justified. If you fall on your face as a result of being a tard, that's pretty much your fault.

Dio
10/4/2007, 08:00 AM
I don't know who that dude that looks like Andy Dick is, but he had it coming.

OUDoc
10/4/2007, 08:08 AM
Sounds like both people in the audience liked it.

yermom
10/4/2007, 08:28 AM
reality show awards? lol

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2007, 08:53 AM
Sounds like both people in the audience liked it.They sure did they were cheering as his broke down @$$ went backstage. :D

Taxman71
10/4/2007, 09:10 AM
He lost teeth and broke a toe? There is a good joke in there somewhere.

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2007, 09:17 AM
He lost teeth and broke a toe? There is a good joke in there somewhere.or a good country song :texan:

soonerbrat
10/4/2007, 10:20 AM
OK, so i watched the video and I think Danny was justified...I read the E! news site

According to the report, Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, 33, alleged that he was presenting an award onstage when fellow reality show has-been Bonaduce walked unannounced and unexpectedly onstage. Fairplay said he attempted to hug the VH1 star, only to have an unprovoked Bonaduce grab Fairplay and flip him face first onto the stage.

Per his complaint, Fairplay's spill resulted in a couple of broken teeth and assorted bruises and cuts.

"Johnny was definitely injured," manager Marc Marcuse, who rode alongside Fairplay in the ambulance from the ceremony to the hospital, told E! News. "I was there at the event and there were gasps from the audience and it was very surprising. Nobody thought Danny would do that. It was scary.

"At this point in time Johnny is in a considerable amount of pain...He is undergoing a second round of dental surgery today and the issues with his jaw alone are not just cosmetic, but medical as well. There was damage to his jawbone in the assault," Marcuse continued.

"In order for Johnny to be admitted to the ER last night the police have to take a statement and make a report. At this point it's in the hands of the LAPD. With that being said Johnny certainly wants to see justice done and he will cooperate."

OK, since when does an emergency room deny service if you don't file a police report?

On Wednesday's show, Bonaduce, 48, said he was waiting in the wings watching the show wrap up when he saw Fairplay take the stage.

"I can't tell if he's supposed to be there or not," he said. "He starts going, 'Why are you booing me?' over and over again."

To the people around him, Bonaduce muttered that it was because the audience hated Fairplay. Bonaduce said a woman in a headset then encouraged him to go onstage and tell Fairplay—a request Bonaduce readily obliged.

"I said, 'Buddy, they're booing because people hate you.' That's it. I turned and walked away and I am off the first step of the stage. I heard him yell, I turn around, literally 10 feet away, and he's running at me at full speed.

"He leaps into the air and straddles me—his legs are above my waist. He's now got me in the death grip, jerking me back and forth trying to know me to the ground...I just grabbed the butt of his jeans and pushed straight up into the air. And apparently he landed behind me on his teeth.

"I didn't know he'd be so light."

Also, stupid Adrianne Curry said in her myspace blog that she was the one that was in the headset backstage telling Danny to go out there and do something...but they cut to her several times and she was sitting in the audience.

TUSooner
10/4/2007, 12:30 PM
Some of you people need to shoot your TVs, for your own good and the good of our Nation.
That is all.

soonerbrat
10/4/2007, 12:34 PM
i didn't watch it on television.

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2007, 12:55 PM
Some of you people need to shoot your TVs, for your own good and the good of our Nation.
That is all.TV :confused:

You Tube :hot:

TUSooner
10/4/2007, 01:46 PM
TV :confused:

You Tube :hot:

TU = Tragically Unhip :O
My point is no less valid: Stop filling your head with ****!

Thank you. I have to go churn the butter now.

:twinkies:

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2007, 02:26 PM
TU = Tragically Unhip :O
My point is no less valid: Stop filling your head with ****!

Thank you. I have to go churn the butter now.

:twinkies:What else are we suppose to do at work? :D

rufnek05
10/4/2007, 02:35 PM
that was awesome.

Widescreen
10/4/2007, 02:39 PM
Fairplay filed a police report on Bonaduce. He says he was just trying to hug Bonaduce. Uh, yeah.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299311,00.html

Taxman71
10/4/2007, 02:50 PM
I take pride in not knowing who Fairplay was before this story broke.

yermom
10/4/2007, 02:52 PM
i only know him from some other reality show with former reality stars, lol

limey_sooner
10/4/2007, 02:59 PM
The question is, did he hide under a pile of clothes afterwards.

"Police found Danny Bonaduce hiding in the altogether beneath a pile of clothes in a closet in 1991. The bassist for TV's Partridge Family, accused of beating a transvestite prostitute, was on the lam."

TUSooner
10/4/2007, 03:00 PM
What else are we suppose to do at work? :D

Work maybe? Oh no. Forget I said that.

:D

NormanPride
10/4/2007, 03:01 PM
Who are these people and why should I care?

sanantoniosooner
10/4/2007, 06:15 PM
I thought Bonaduce was one of the words you can't say here anymore.

KC//CRIMSON
10/4/2007, 06:17 PM
Who are these people and why should I care?

Because it's funny when people who deserve it get their *hit wrecked.:D

Jerk
10/4/2007, 06:36 PM
He got fugged up alright...

From Wikipedia:
"On October 2, 2007, Fairplay was in an altercation with celebrity Danny Bonaduce during the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards. Fairplay was on stage after the end of the Awards show and being loudly booed by the audience. Bonaduce walked on stage and told Fairplay the audience reaction was "because they hate you", and then walked off stage without another word. Fairplay then yelled 'Hey Danny', and ran at Bonaduce, leaping on Bonaduce's chest and into his arms and started lightly thrusting his pelvic region against Bonaduce. Fairplay maintains that this action is part of his act, his schtick, and Bonaduce stated he felt it was an assault and was especially uncomfortable with Fairplay's hands near his throat. Bonaduce adjusted his balance and grip, then proceeded to hoist Fairplay over his shoulder. Fairplay hit the stage face first, lost a tooth shattered in eight places, moved three more within his mouth, damaged the supporting bone, and broke a toe during the fall.

Fairplay is also alleged to have had an altercation with the paramedics who tried to help him, leading some media analysts to speculate he may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

soonerbrat
10/5/2007, 06:32 AM
Fairplay filed a police report on Bonaduce. He says he was just trying to hug Bonaduce. Uh, yeah.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299311,00.html

um..yeah. ^^^^

OKC-SLC
10/5/2007, 10:56 AM
I take pride in not knowing who Fairplay was before this story broke.
Me too.

KC//CRIMSON
10/5/2007, 09:58 PM
Bonaduce Won't Be Charged for Face-Plant
Oct. 5, 2007, 6:13 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Danny Bonaduce won't face charges for giving former "Survivor" contestant Johnny Fairplay a face-plant on stage at an awards show.

A charge evaluation document released by the district attorney's office Friday said there was "insufficient evidence" to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Bonaduce committed battery because Fairplay "initiated contact and acted offensively."

Fairplay, 33, said he underwent 2 1/2 hours of dental surgery after Bonaduce tossed him over his shoulders at the Fox Reality Channel's Really Awards on Tuesday.

The evaluation worksheet said Fairplay jumped on Bonaduce, "wrapped his arms and legs around the suspect and thrust his pelvis into the suspect's body."

Deputy District Attorney Jeffrey Boxer wrote that Bonaduce did not intentionally injure Fairplay and his "actions fell within the realm of self-defense."

Fairplay's police report claimed Bonaduce walked on stage uninvited and made a "derogatory statement."

Fairplay later said he was giving Bonaduce a hug, one of his signature moves as a performer.

A video of the incident captured the sound of the audience booing.

Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, appeared in the 2003 CBS show "Survivor: Pearl Islands" and came in third.

Bonaduce, 48, was a child star on "The Partridge Family," starred in the 2005 reality show "Breaking Bonaduce," and has recently co-hosted Adam Carolla's radio show