PDA

View Full Version : Mezican Flag...

Sooner_Havok
10/3/2007, 06:36 PM
I don't know about you guys, but this ole boy is cool in my book :D

Mexican Flag (http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/031007Flag.htm)

StoopTroup
10/3/2007, 06:37 PM
If they charge him...

I'm never going to Reno again.

Newbomb Turk
10/3/2007, 06:48 PM
That's good stuff.

Petro-Sooner
10/3/2007, 06:48 PM
Poco left to go sell more tacos over on the corner.

Good for the vet. Sickens me to see that messican flag flown in this country.

royalfan5
10/3/2007, 06:51 PM
Poco left to go sell more tacos over on the corner.

Good for the vet. Sickens me to see that messican flag flown in this country.
Do you have objection's to other nations flags, or just the Mexican one?

Edit:I'm not condoning flying the US flag below another nations.

Sooner_Havok
10/3/2007, 06:54 PM
I am more ****ed that it was flown OVER the American flag than anything else.

Petro-Sooner
10/3/2007, 06:59 PM
I can see where this thread is heading. If mexico is so great that they want to fly their flag period in this country, on top of that to fly it above the American flag, then why dont they live there. Thats all I'm going to say.

SicEmBaylor
10/3/2007, 07:11 PM
Do you have objection's to other nations flags, or just the Mexican one?

Edit:I'm not condoning flying the US flag below another nations.

I object to them all.

royalfan5
10/3/2007, 07:16 PM
I object to them all.
So you think other nation's consulates shouldn't be able to fly their flags? Or Multi-national businesses that want to represent their areas of operation? Or an ex-pat that wants to remind themselves of home? Why is it a big deal as long as protocol is followed? How do you feel about folks flying the Confederate Flag? Are you against that too?

SicEmBaylor
10/3/2007, 07:37 PM
So you think other nation's consulates shouldn't be able to fly their flags? Or Multi-national businesses that want to represent their areas of operation? Or an ex-pat that wants to remind themselves of home? Why is it a big deal as long as protocol is followed? How do you feel about folks flying the Confederate Flag? Are you against that too?
A consulate, even in the US, is the territory of that nation and it's perfectly within reason and common sense for them to fly their flag.

As for a business or the Confederate flag, I can't imagine an instance where it would be acceptable to fly any of those flags on the same pole ABOVE the American flag.

Sorry, I read your original question wrong. I object to the flags being flown over the US flag. I thought you were asking if he'd object to any flag being flown over the US flag or just the Mexican.

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 07:37 PM

RF your barking up the wrong tree !
Anyone should be able to fly any dayum thing they want
Just NOT ABOVE OLD GLORY !
If ya gonna be an ameican and fly the FLAG then do it with HONOR .
Be glad This Olevet wasnt there Id of ****ed on the "Other" flag

royalfan5
10/3/2007, 07:39 PM
RF your barking up the wrong tree !
Anyone should be able to fly any dayum thing they want
Just NOT ABOVE OLD GLORY !
If ya gonna be an ameican and fly the FLAG then do it with HONOR .
Be glad This Olevet wasnt there Id of ****ed on the "Other" flag
Which is what I said. What do you think I meant by following protocol.

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 07:43 PM
This wasnt following any Protocol . you seemed to be defending the beaners right to Dis America and all her Vets !
:rolleyes:

royalfan5
10/3/2007, 07:45 PM
This wasnt following any Protocol . you seemed to be defending the beaners right to Dis America and all her Vets !
Are you having trouble with reading comprehension tonight? In both posts I have emphasized that I do not condone flying it above the American flag. I am asking for clarification on other posters assertions on flag flying.

SoonerBorn68
10/3/2007, 07:46 PM

Not that there'll be any charges filed, but I wonder what the penalty for the business owner's breech of protocol?

Oh, you (meaning any and or everybody) got no ****tin' business flying a flag in this country if you don't know protocol.

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 07:49 PM
Are you having trouble with reading comprehension tonight? In both posts I have emphasized that I do not condone flying it above the American flag. I am asking for clarification on other posters assertions on flag flying.
I guess I am Bro . Cause after seein that Im a HOLE lot ****ed .

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 07:55 PM
RF I guess I owe you an appology so here it is I misunderstood your posts .
I was to fired up
I personal have NO prob with any one flying what ever flag they want .
I may not and prolly wont agree with it .
If that had been a VC flag over "Old Glory " or any other, see to me it dosent matter.
Id would have been there with the Bro
Aw **** it If my point aint clear by now it never will be .

StormySooner-IN
10/3/2007, 07:57 PM
"..Well, being the 'young adult' I am, and being very concerned about every ones feelings, and the environment, I think it is perfectly OK for that flag to be there.
In fact, let's welcome all these Mexicans to our country. It's not our land, It's everyones! And while were at it, were to stop the Pledge of Allegiance and tear down all US flags we can find."

Sincerely, Stupid Mother******* kids my age that don't know **** about ****.:mad:

But, Seriously, that guy is certainly okay in my book. I support him all the way; I would've done the same thing.

(Oh, Olevet-The thing about *****ing the flag-You ruined my day):mad:
:D

Jerk
10/3/2007, 07:59 PM
LOL. And he did it with a K-bar.

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 08:04 PM
Dayum skippy
I have Mine from Nam also .

OUHOMER
10/3/2007, 08:25 PM
I noticed the store owner had no balls or could not understand english. or both.

Sooner_Havok
10/3/2007, 08:27 PM

I think that made him even more legit

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 08:29 PM
I think that made him even more legit
The look in His Eyes convinced me !

def_lazer_fc
10/3/2007, 11:36 PM
my neighbor across the street is flying a happy halloween flag on the front of the house that looks to be slightly higher than the american one in the yard. should i go regulate?

Sooner_Havok
10/3/2007, 11:59 PM
my neighbor across the street is flying a happy halloween flag on the front of the house that looks to be slightly higher than the american one in the yard. should i go regulate?

Unless it is on the same pole, I think we're good. Prolly a texican anyways :texan:

goingoneight
10/4/2007, 03:02 AM
Stomp it, pizz on it, **** on it, then burn it... then put it on YouTube.

SteelClip49
10/4/2007, 04:12 AM
the Mexican flag is trash; it's something you can put over spilled milk or whatever in the kitchen. It has no place in our country. It is a crime that several majors across the country require Spanish as a major requirement; that is total and complete BS. General education is one thing but not in a freakin major. You illegals who come over need to realize this is a 51 flag nation (50 state flags and the American flag). Stop being menaces and get the hell back across the Rio Grande if you can't do anything productive to be a part of the United States.

85Sooner
10/4/2007, 08:14 AM
Good for him finally we see someone actually do something. I hope they get the message or we see more of this type of action.

Dio
10/4/2007, 08:28 AM

Yes, but only because you don't want to look at that aggie orange **** all month.

Stoop Dawg
10/4/2007, 12:55 PM
Did he burn it after cutting it down? He should have burned it.

jeremy885
10/4/2007, 05:27 PM
the Mexican flag is trash; it's something you can put over spilled milk or whatever in the kitchen. It has no place in our country. It is a crime that several majors across the country require Spanish as a major requirement; that is total and complete BS. General education is one thing but not in a freakin major. You illegals who come over need to realize this is a 51 flag nation (50 state flags and the American flag). Stop being menaces and get the hell back across the Rio Grande if you can't do anything productive to be a part of the United States.

What about the Puerto Rican flag? Wouldn't that make it 52? ;)

Sooner_Havok
10/4/2007, 06:01 PM
What about the Puerto Rican flag? Wouldn't that make it 52? ;)

Good jorb, now the people in the US Virgin Islands feel like crap! :mad:

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2007, 06:29 PM
Good jorb, now the people in the US Virgin Islands feel like crap! :mad:
......and now the people of Guam do!

God, you people are haters.

Sooner_Havok
10/4/2007, 06:36 PM
......and now the people of Guam do!

God, you people are haters.

Don't forget about the poor people of American Samoa...:D

C&CDean
10/4/2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah, and don't forget about the poor Texans.

OKC-SLC
10/4/2007, 08:24 PM
Olevet, I spend about half my time caring for patients at the VA hospital here in Kansas City. And I've never met you. However, the first person I thought of when I read this story was you.

I think that's pretty damn cool if you ask me.

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 08:46 PM
Olevet, I spend about half my time caring for patients at the VA hospital here in Kansas City. And I've never met you. However, the first person I thought of when I read this story was you.

I think that's pretty damn cool if you ask me.
I bet it was cause he had a beard huh ? :D

Turd_Ferguson
10/4/2007, 08:48 PM
I bet it was cause he had a beard huh ? :D
Nah....it's cause he sounded like he'd throught punch any biotch that diss'd his ***.

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 08:52 PM
Nah....it's cause he sounded like he'd throught punch any biotch that diss'd his ***.
He didnt have to throat punch anyone . He had a Kbar in his hand :eek:
Prolly why everyone just stood there lookin at him .:D

SteelClip49
10/4/2007, 08:54 PM
I say the only thing Mexican that can stay here is Corona.

royalfan5
10/4/2007, 09:02 PM
Why would you pick the Mexican Bud Light to keep? They make a lot of other beers that are much better.

Turd_Ferguson
10/4/2007, 09:18 PM
Why would you pick the Mexican Bud Light to keep? They make a lot of other beers that are much better.
That way we have something to look forward to when we go to cancoon.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/4/2007, 09:33 PM
Dos tecate rojo, por favor.

MR2-Sooner86
10/4/2007, 09:37 PM
Is it just me or are we handing the Southern United States to Mexico on a silver platter?

Tulsa_Fireman
10/4/2007, 09:39 PM
Is it just me or are we handing the Southern United States to Mexico on a silver platter?

Que?

royalfan5
10/4/2007, 09:44 PM
We should have let them keep it in the first place. Really what does Arizona add to the Union?

Tulsa_Fireman
10/4/2007, 09:53 PM
Really what does Arizona add to the Union?

Dirt.

And dry air.

And a bunch of mexicans.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/4/2007, 09:53 PM

P H U C K Y O U

Turd_Ferguson
10/4/2007, 09:55 PM
& Cacti.

Turd_Ferguson
10/4/2007, 09:57 PM
P H U C K Y O U
:pop:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/4/2007, 09:59 PM
P H U C K Y O U

Hola!

Me llamo Justin.

Dos tacos, por favor.

Blue
10/4/2007, 11:52 PM
P H U C K Y O U

Whooa! Calm down BeanerSooner.

SteelClip49
10/5/2007, 12:37 PM
speaking of beans, you know that Nissan Titan Heisman commercial on ESPN and ABC? Well, you have that damn Buckeye bouncing down the street and well, that Buckeye looks like a giant Mexican Jumping Bean.

olevetonahill
10/5/2007, 12:53 PM
P H U C K Y O U
Are Ya HAWT ? ;)

olevetonahill
10/5/2007, 07:31 PM
Are Ya HAWT ? ;)
Well Are you ? :pop:

Flagstaffsooner
10/5/2007, 07:46 PM
Really what does Arizona add to the Union?A hell of a lot more than nebraska.:mad:

SoonerBorn68
10/5/2007, 08:38 PM
P H U C K Y O U

Fook Mi?

http://starbulletin.com/2002/07/30/features/artb.jpg

r5TPsooner
10/5/2007, 08:40 PM
I am more ****ed that it was flown OVER the American flag than anything else.

I agree. My father who was a military man is turning over in his grave at the sight of that crap!

olevetonahill
10/5/2007, 09:41 PM
A hell of a lot more than nebraska.:mad:
You shoulda done a sanjaquinsooner :D

Scott D
10/5/2007, 10:22 PM

do you ever post anything even remotely intelligent or amusing? I mean seriously.

olevetonahill
10/5/2007, 10:24 PM
do you ever post anything even remotely intelligent or amusing? I mean seriously.

:D :pop:

soonerboomer93
10/5/2007, 10:46 PM

I'll take the Category "No" for 1 bajillion, Alex.

Petro-Sooner
10/5/2007, 10:50 PM
Thats right, we need them here for the wheat and lettuce harveting. :rolleyes: How will we cope with out'em??

Scott D
10/5/2007, 10:54 PM
Why do you hate oranges being sold by the freeway off ramps? ;)

Petro-Sooner
10/5/2007, 10:56 PM
DEEEliss......

SanJoaquinSooner
10/5/2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.nba.com/images/wall_najera_small.jpg
http://www.blueflashsoft.com/images/usflag.gif
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Mongo
10/5/2007, 11:45 PM
it is called respect for your country

olevetonahill
10/5/2007, 11:58 PM
hey sanJAUN have some more red.
To me that aint even funny :mad:
I didnt say anything when ys cussed me . But camoin a beaner flag OVER Old Glory has done an went an ****ed me Off .
:mad:

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:13 AM
hey sanJAUN have some more red.
To me that aint even funny :mad:
I didnt say anything when ys cussed me . But camoin a beaner flag OVER Old Glory has done an went an ****ed me Off .
:mad:

hey, olè veto n a hill,

I will defend your right to use "beaner" as an ethnic slur- .... even in light of cyberspace not being confined to a single country.

I cherish freedom.

God Bless America

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:17 AM
hey, olè veto n a hill,

I will defend your right to use "beaner" as an ethnic slur- .... even in light of cyberspace not being confined to a single country.

I cherish freedom.

God Bless America
Ya know what jaun ? If youd have Peemed me and said Hey bro that bothers me . Id have changed it and appoligised to you
But No you Had to say Hey PHUCK YOU to me . and then you do this ?
Kiss it beaner :pop:

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2007, 12:21 AM
Ya know what jaun ? If youd have Peemed me and said Hey bro that bothers me . Id have changed it and appoligised to you
Don't apologize for being right.

Petro-Sooner
10/6/2007, 12:23 AM
:texan: :hot: :texan:

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:23 AM

Too bad I forgot to call the TV stations to send out cameras to film me typing it.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:25 AM
Don't apologize for being right.
Sic em I said I would have . IF he had let me know that It bothered him in a civilised manner Not this ****ty way .
Hell Of it is Im not even drunk . :mad:

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:27 AM
Too bad I forgot to call the TV stations to send out cameras to film me typing it.
To bad we are not closer Id show you MY Kbar survival Knife from nam
******* !:D

Jerk
10/6/2007, 12:28 AM
So...if I go to Mexico (assuming it would be easy to immigrate there, which it's not...hmm), how would the locals react if I flew the American flag OVER the Messican one?

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:30 AM
Hey Jaun why are you up so late ? dont you have to get up at like the asscrack of day to pick lettuce or sompun ?

Petro-Sooner
10/6/2007, 12:31 AM
So...if I go to Mexico (assuming it would be easy to immigrate there, which it's not...hmm), how would the locals react if I flew the American flag OVER the Messican one?

But we might offend them Jerk....please don't do that. :rolleyes: :D

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:38 AM
Hey Jaun why are you up so late ? dont you have to get up at like the asscrack of day to pick lettuce or sompun ?

It's still early in California, olè.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:42 AM
hey I just remembered we have this feature On the Board that Ive Never had to use till . Its IGNORE You get the cheery there guy . :cool:

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:45 AM
Since I had nevar had to use it. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to do it . :cool:

TheHumanAlphabet
10/6/2007, 01:43 AM
Thats right, we need them here for the wheat and lettuce harveting. :rolleyes: How will we cope with out'em??

You know here's an idea, lets get the welfare people and the prisoners to do it! Hard work never hurt anyone and perhaps it will spur people to get off the dole and staighten up and fly right... The summer I spent in yard work made me appreciate college and all the work that much more. We don't need no stinkin' illegals.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/6/2007, 01:44 AM
http://www.blueflashsoft.com/images/usflag.gif
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Yes, but for citizens. Illegals have no standing or rights by the constitution. The term illegal aliens defines that!

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 07:04 AM
Yes, but for citizens. Illegals have no standing or rights by the constitution. The term illegal aliens defines that!

The gentleman flying the flags is a U.S. citizen. He is a business owner - a capitalist. The publicity-seeking bearded dude was the only one in the incident who was illegal. He violated the business owner's constitutional rights. He violated the business owner's property rights. He violated the business owner's liberty.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 07:19 AM
Yes, but for citizens. Illegals have no standing or rights by the constitution.

Please Human Alphabet, please tell me you are not OU-educated.

Non-citizens do have some constitutional rights. Do you think one could legally rob or rape a non-citizen? There are several places in the constitution that guarantee rights to "all persons," not just "all citizens."

1stTimeCaller
10/6/2007, 10:25 AM
Non-citizens do have some constitutional rights.

No, they don't.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 11:18 AM
Check this crap out .
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 11:36 AM
No, they don't.

Yes, yes they do.

The fundamental civil liberties protections of the Bill of Rights and Constitution apply to all "persons," not just citizens. For example, every person in the United States has the right to due process and equal protection; to criminal proceedings that afford a right to counsel, a jury trial and freedom from double jeopardy; to freedom from cruel and unusual punishment; to freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures; and to freedom of speech, religion and association.

And even though that bearded thief was caught red-handed stealing from the business owner, I support his constitutional rights.

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2007, 11:45 AM
There was a thread a week or two ago and someone asked if balkanization was a concern as far as it concerned Iraq.

The real balkanization to be concerned about is happening right here in these United States in our own backyard and this is proof-positive of the problem. If this continues, we're going to have very serious and even dangerous social and national identity issues in 15-20 years.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 11:48 AM
Whos ****ing troll are you ?
Vic calls OUhomer an idiot and gets bained . you dis OUR flag and its still up :pop:

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 11:54 AM
Those who dis the flag, are those who choose to ignore the liberty it represents.

God Bless America.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 12:03 PM
And even though that Red Blooded American was caught red-handed standing up for Ol' Glory, I support his constitutional rights.Fixed

Also......I'd bet that Vet couldn't give two ****'s what you support.

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2007, 12:05 PM
Those who dis the flag, are those who choose to ignore the liberty it represents.

God Bless America.

I don't know the shop owners legal status, but I'm assuming you are correct that he was either a legal immigrant or a citizen. Nonetheless, with liberty comes the obligation to obey the law and that obligation was not met first and foremost by the shop owners. As has been pointed it, the flying of a Mexican flag above that of an American flag on the same pole is illegal.

You also like to create the impression that both you and the shop owners have a great deal of respect for liberty. TRUE respect of liberty doesn't just come from exercising that liberty but respecting the nation which gives and protects that liberty for you. Flying the Mexican flag above the American flag is clearly a sign of disrespect to this nation and to liberty -- much more so than merely exercising a right.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:08 PM
Fixed

Also......I'd bet that Vet couldn't give two ****'s what you support.

No, he probably was generating publicity to get invited to the radio talk show circuit and then maybe he can get a book deal out of it.

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2007, 12:10 PM
No, he probably was generating publicity to get invited to the radio talk show circuit and then maybe he can get a book deal out of it.
Oh, and I suppose prominently flying a Mexican flag above the US flag is in no way an attempt to focus attention on one's self or an issue. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot. If that gets me banned then fine, but you're definitely that.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:13 PM
As has been pointed it, the flying of a Mexican flag above that of an American flag on the same pole is illegal.

actually that is incorrect. it is not illegal.

The Reno Police Department said in a statement that while the U.S. Code establishes protocol for the display of the American flag in relation to other flags, the protocol "is advisory and is not a criminal statute."
The statement says there is no sanction for violation of the protocol and is not enforceable by local law enforcement.

SoonerGirl06
10/6/2007, 12:18 PM
The gentleman flying the flags is a U.S. citizen. He is a business owner - a capitalist. The publicity-seeking bearded dude was the only one in the incident who was illegal. He violated the business owner's constitutional rights. He violated the business owner's property rights. He violated the business owner's liberty.

Uh... I do believe the "business owner" had illegally placed the Mexican flag above the US flag.

What upsets me more than anything is the fact that you have illegal immigrants coming over here demanding the same rights as citizens of this country have. If you want the same rights as we do, then become a LEGAL citizen.

It also upsets me that they abuse the systems we have set in place for our citizens. They break our laws, fill up or prison systems, place greater demands on our educational system, our healthcare system, our social system, etc.

I am so tired of having to bend over backwards to accomodate THEM when they should be acclumating to our culture and our country.

And before you go and tell me to go PHUCK MYSELF (and I seriously advise you not to) know this... my ancestors arrived to America in the early 1900's. They landed on Ellis Island and were processed as immigrants. And after following the immigration laws, they became legal citizens of this country. They embraced, loved and respected America. They were grateful for what America offered to them. They contributed to improving the country, not expecting handouts by the government. They've bravely fought in WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietman War, and the Gulf War.

This is the greatest nation in the world. Alot of brave men and women have died defending for what it stands for. And for someone to fly the flag of another nation over MY country's flag truly sickens me. That shows nothing but pure disrespect for my country and I will not tolerate it.

SoonerGirl06
10/6/2007, 12:21 PM
Oh, and I suppose prominently flying a Mexican flag above the US flag is in no way an attempt to focus attention on one's self or an issue. :rolleyes:

I second that.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:28 PM
I did a lil research , not much but enough . the troll is correct it is NOT illegal
Its just against every Protocol ever set to do this
Jaun troll can defend the beaners "right" to do what ever the hell he wants with the Merican flag . Ill defend My right to kick thier asses when they do :cool:

Newbomb Turk
10/6/2007, 12:28 PM

I third it.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 12:30 PM
I third it.
Make it a pole:pop:

Newbomb Turk
10/6/2007, 12:30 PM
Jaun troll can defend the beaners "right" to do what ever the hell he wants with the Merican flag . Ill defend My right to kick thier asses when they do :cool:

agree.

and even though the vet stole the flag, SOMETIMES the 'right' thing to do is for the law to look the other way and let people take the law into their own hands.

1stTimeCaller
10/6/2007, 12:31 PM
Yes, yes they do.

No. They. Do. Not.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 12:35 PM
Uh... I do believe the "business owner" had illegally placed the Mexican flag above the US flag.

You are incorrect. It is not illegal, as the Reno police department said in their issued statement - and as the Supreme Court has ruled in similar cases.

What upsets me more than anything is the fact that you have illegal immigrants coming over here demanding the same rights as citizens of this country have. If you want the same rights as we do, then become a LEGAL citizen.

The business owner whose United States flag was stolen by the bearded dude IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN.

And before you go and tell me to go PHUCK MYSELF

if you don't use ethnic slurs I won't tell you to go phuck yourself. But I support your constitutional right to do so.

SoonerGirl06
10/6/2007, 12:35 PM
agree.

and even though the vet stole the flag, SOMETIMES the 'right' thing to do is for the law to look the other way and let people take the law into their own hands.

If they charge the vet for trespassing and removing the flag, I say they charge the shop owner for disrupting the peace for putting that damn flag up in the first place.

Oh... and if the vet needs money for bond or for legal representation... I'm in.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:37 PM
You are incorrect. It is not illegal, as the Reno police department said in their issued statement - and as the Supreme Court has ruled in similar cases.

The business owner whose United States flag was stolen by the bearded dude IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN.

if you don't use ethnic slurs I won't tell you to go phuck yourself. But I support your constitutional right to do so.
Well By gawd Since its NOW ok to Bypass the profanity filters Let be the 1st to respond in kind
GO PHUCK YOUSELF . :pop:

SoonerGirl06
10/6/2007, 12:41 PM

Illegal protocol. He went against protocol in placing the flag above the US flag.

The business owner whose United States flag was stolen by the bearded dude IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN

I know that. I wasn't referring to him in my statement about illegals.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 12:46 PM
Responding to a controversy over a Mexican flag flying at a local bar, Reno police and the ACLU issued statements today emphasizing it is not illegal to fly another flag above the American flag.
I find it interesting that numerous state law enforcement agencies hide their head in the sand when it come to enforcing federal illegal immigration laws while on the other hand you are quick to cite federal regulation when it benefits Mexicans who go out of their way to affront American citizens by disrespecting designated protocol for display of our United States flag. Isn't it against the law to taunt people?
Are you going tell me that I can use my freedom of expression; freedom of speech to go out into the public and taunt people and you won't take any action against me just as you failed to do so with the Mexican establishment that degraded the American flag?
I serious doubt it. The first thing you will do when you observe me taunting someone in public will be to have a serious talk with me. and threaten me with legal action if I do not stop. On any given day, I cannot turn on a news station without seeing the news of a police department somewhere throughout these United States refusing to enforce federal immigration laws rather; you come up with excuses why you cannot get involved.
Its no wonder American citizens are getting ****ed in this country. Politicians and local police are too busy protecting illegal aliens instead of American citizens who pay your salaries. Here's a radical thought...try protecting American citizens with the same zeal and equal protection you afford illegal aliens and/or Mexican nationals who taunt American Citizens.
Your local politicians and police are partly to blame for allowing this situation to escalate out of control. Common sense should have told you that allowing the national flag of our country to be displayed inferior to another nation's flag while on American soil was both insulting to, and taunting Reno citizens at the same time.
You lack of attention to this explosive situation suggests a lot of you could use sensitivity training. You should have anticipate the potential for trouble well in advance but didn't. How pitiful that your political correctness attitudes to cower to the Mexican community (how many are illegal) drew in the emotions of an ex-U.S. Army service man who felt he had no choice but to demonstrate his patriotic sense of duty to have take the action he did.
After all, politicians and police were going to be politically correct and sensitive to the Mexican establishment owners and to hell with their taunting of the public.
So now, the Soviet Socialist State of NV along with it Socialist Commandos, the ACLU, want to prosecute the U.S. army vet for exercising his First Amendment which protects every American's right to speak and express themselves, Reno city counsel has the authority to enact an ordinance if not already on the books that would deescalate these types of situations but, the question is, did they and will they?
It should have been taken care of a long time ago. Reno, NV your city is an embarrassment to American citizens.
Command Master Chief, USN (Ret.) Johnny Fox

What he said!:pop:

StormySooner-IN
10/6/2007, 12:47 PM

You're an idiot. If that gets me banned then fine, but you're definitely that. I fourth/fifth this.

OCUDad
10/6/2007, 12:50 PM

God Bless America.What a hypocritical sack of **** you must be to post that. Flying another flag above the American flag is dissing the flag, by protocol if not by law. Shop owner disses the flag, he should be prepared for the consequences. First Amendment or no First Amendment, I wish there were a protocol to get you to stop your smarmy pseudo-defense and just quietly go away.

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 01:02 PM
Dudes and Dudettes he/she is someones Troll just stiring the POT :pop:

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 01:26 PM
Dudes and Dudettes he/she is someones Troll just stiring the POT :pop:

Guess your finger slipped off that "Ignore" button, olè.;)

Yeah, I guess I'm a troll ... Thomas Jefferson's and Thomas Paine's. But I'm Sooner born and bred and an OU graduate, so I welcomed myself to a forum titled, SoonerFans.com. And the real South Oval was my favorite place on campus.

So disheartening to see my Alma Mater's reputation tarnished with a SoonerFan forum filled with ethnic slurs.

The Business Owner did a telephone interview with the TV station. He has no intention of filing theft charges. He was very civil about it.

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2007, 01:27 PM

I'm going to exercise my Phil given right and neg you again.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2007, 01:35 PM
I'm going to exercise my Phil given right and neg you again.

yeah, someone needs to explain that one to me. So Red means bad on a Sooner forum?:confused:

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 01:35 PM
Guess your finger slipped off that "Ignore" button, olè.;)

Yeah, I guess I'm a troll ... Thomas Jefferson's and Thomas Paine's. But I'm Sooner born and bred and an OU graduate, so I welcomed myself to a forum titled, SoonerFans.com. And the real South Oval was my favorite place on campus.

So disheartening to see my Alma Mater's reputation tarnished with a SoonerFan forum filled with ethnic slurs.

The Business Owner did a telephone interview with the TV station. He has no intention of filing theft charges. He was very civil about it.

Yup I took you Off Iggy
Like I said last nite . Had You contacted me in a peem or even on the Board and said it bothered you I would have edited it out and apologised . Ya see we here Try to NOT offend some one and we do and its brot to our attention WE try to make amends . But you decided to Attack .
So ya see you have Disheartened ME by being a classlessass. :pop:

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 01:37 PM
yeah, someone needs to explain that one to me. So Red means bad on a Sooner forum?:confused:
It means you rank down there with the whorns :D

StormySooner-IN
10/6/2007, 01:41 PM
It means you rank down there with the whorns :D
Yea, and that's bad, becuase Whorns rank down there below dog****.

:D

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 01:44 PM
He's probably afraid they'd find out how many illegals he has working there.

SoonerGirl06
10/6/2007, 01:47 PM

Not quite as disheartening seeing a sooner fan tell someone "PhuckYou" when they were merely expressing their opinion, even when it's an opinion we disagree with.

Some people are more eloquent with their words than others.

OCUDad
10/6/2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I guess I'm a troll ... Thomas Jefferson's and Thomas Paine's.Heh. Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, and you - the self-importance is hilarious. You appear to suffer from delusions of adequacy.

On the bright side, at least we seem to have found a nutjob who's a mirror image at the opposite end of the spectrum from RLIMC.

SteelClip49
10/6/2007, 06:26 PM

as a matter of fact I do. 3 green speks about my response does serve some purpose. My grandfather who served in WW2 sure feels the same way. Scott, if you do not like what I posted then you can head down to Mexico yourself.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2007, 06:30 PM
as a matter of fact I do. 3 green speks about my response does serve some purpose. My grandfather who served in WW2 sure feels the same way. Scott, if you do not like what I posted then you can head down to Mexico yourself. He could, but he would wind up in a mexican prison with pedro giving him a free burrito because he's not a LEGAL citizen.:pop:

OCUDad
10/6/2007, 06:34 PM
Scott, stay right where you are. According to President Felipe Calderon, "where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico." So you're there already.

Petro-Sooner
10/6/2007, 07:02 PM
guy should really go back home and fix up his own country. Not bring his filth and disease here.

GottaHavePride
10/6/2007, 07:59 PM
OK, I've had WAY too many reported posts from this thread.