PDA

View Full Version : A Photo of Frustration

Jewstin
10/3/2007, 04:27 PM
I don't know why, but I really like this photo (not sure if it has been posted yet)... despite the game's results, I think this one says a lot. I personally like the contrast of emotions between he and the fans in the background. Adds a bit of perspective about the football game and the emotions behind it (for me, anyways).

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/679c2e20-d2de-4296-a1bf-a9b62624f2b2.jpg

Hopefully they all remember how this made them feel as they romp their way through the rest of the season and onto a BCS bowl game!

Boomer Sooner!

colleyvillesooner
10/3/2007, 04:29 PM
I wish I would have had the camera rolling on Demarcus Granger as we were leaving the stadium. He was leaving the field not 15 feet from us, a let out one of the most, ****ed off, frustrated F-Bombs I've ever heard.

P.S. I see alot of D-bags in birkenstocks in that photo :D

Jewstin
10/3/2007, 04:36 PM
Man ... wish I could've seen/heard Granger doing that as well.

When I look at our loss to Colorado, I don't see any kind of fundamental weaknesses to breakdowns. Our guys just stopped playing and gave up the game. I don't think we could've asked for a better situation if we were going to lose a game.

MNC all the way, baby!

BoomerSooner07
10/3/2007, 04:37 PM
Hopefully all of that rage is still lingering so they can unleash it on the whorns.

JohnnyMack
10/3/2007, 04:38 PM
P.S. I see alot of D-bags in birkenstocks in that photo :D

The guy in the hat, sandals & body paint needs to die.

BigRedJed
10/3/2007, 04:44 PM
F them. It's OU-texas week, people.

Harry Beanbag
10/3/2007, 05:01 PM
The guy in the hat, sandals & body paint needs to die.

No kidding. He got more face time on the game broadcast than Bob Stoops. I puked several times during the second half, not sure if it was because of how the Sooners were playing or because that dude and his buddies kept showing up on my TV.

brown town sooner
10/3/2007, 07:04 PM
That is a pretty revealing pic isn't it? Oh well....what's done is done...it's time to get over this and go kick the hell out of texass.

JohnnyMack
10/3/2007, 07:44 PM
That is a pretty revealing pic isn't it? Oh well....what's done is done...it's time to get over this and go kick the hell out of texass.

How sweet, Howzit and 1tc have a troll that signifies their love for one another.

MextheBulldog
10/3/2007, 08:16 PM
Almost posted that pic when i saw it the other day. Even though the game sucked, I think shots like this are more meaningful than game winner pics, FWIW. You just do not see many like this.

And why were we subjected to the black painted fans all game long? That's called 'blackface' and is highly racist per my politically correct understanding.

olevetonahill
10/3/2007, 08:49 PM
Id like to see Bob Just show that pic to OUR team pregame . and Just say Get em . :cool:

OKC-SLC
10/3/2007, 09:06 PM
I think Texas is on the schedule this week, not Colorado.

josh09
10/3/2007, 09:52 PM
I don't know why, but I really like this photo (not sure if it has been posted yet)... despite the game's results, I think this one says a lot. I personally like the contrast of emotions between he and the fans in the background. Adds a bit of perspective about the football game and the emotions behind it (for me, anyways).

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/679c2e20-d2de-4296-a1bf-a9b62624f2b2.jpg

Hopefully they all remember how this made them feel as they romp their way through the rest of the season and onto a BCS bowl game!

Boomer Sooner!

Motivation baby!

soonercop
10/4/2007, 11:29 AM
From my seat in Section 219 (upper tier, east side, about the 40 on our side) I watched Reggie from the moment the kick went through the uprights. Folks, he staggered and almost fell down. The emotion in his face there, from what I could tell, was very, very real.

A champion uses failure as collosol(sp?) motivation. We shall see.

colleyvillesooner
10/4/2007, 11:39 AM
He did go down...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/10/03/cfb.mailbag/Colorado.jpg

BFish_Ag_06
10/4/2007, 11:52 AM
From a friend at TexAgs:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/evanhue/mackairportrestroomencounter.jpg?t=1191516018

yermom
10/4/2007, 11:54 AM
hopefully he's practicing fielding punts with greased footballs this week

and learning how to signal a fair catch.

SOONER STEAKER
10/4/2007, 12:32 PM
Take you pop shots this week at Reggie, when he returns a punt for a TD this week and we win you'll be on your knees praising him.

BOW TO REGGIE!! RUN REGGIE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoop Dawg
10/4/2007, 12:41 PM
I think Texas is on the schedule this week, not Colorado.

Thank you Mr Hall Monitor. Now write all of our names on the chalk board so Dean can see them when he comes back in the classroom.