PDA

View Full Version : So its Wednesday....

mxATVracer10
10/3/2007, 03:49 PM
...and I have yet to see the Schooner running over Bevo. Whats the deal Crucifax??? :confused: Come on, this is your time to shine!

;)

frankensooner
10/3/2007, 03:57 PM
Maybe my avatar was just so good he felt too intimidated. ;)

FirstandGoal
10/3/2007, 05:03 PM
Maybe my avatar was just so good he felt too intimidated. ;)
yeah, I really think you need to contact the Louvre. :rolleyes:

Seriously, why no running over Bevo yet?

Crucifax Autumn
10/3/2007, 11:56 PM
Well, first off that avatar is great!

Secondly, I intend to do one, but both my wife and I have been doing "real" photoshop work for my job most of the day. We have a huge football league's pictures to edit, correct, and have printed by Saturday. My wife works on this all day from home while I do it at work along with my laser engraving duties.

When I get home she usually has a list of "problem" pics she needs my expertise on and then I've been making and customizing trading cards for all those same kids, along with some sports magazine cover shots.

Needless to say, with a giant league of about 100 teams I've been busy non-stop other than a few "breaks for air" here to post a few comments. Then at work, since I'm the engraver, I have to make all the nameplates for the plaque orders from this same job as well as make photo calendars and gift items like mugs, mousepads, keychains, etc.

I do intend to get the Bevo pic up, hopefully tomorrow if all goes according to schedule.

Sorry for the delay.

Crucifax Autumn
10/4/2007, 01:33 AM
I forgot to mention...

By the time I AM able to spend some time posting and normally spending time with personal photoshop work I'm good and buzzed on this 10.5% beer I'm drinking!