PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone said why Kelly

Dan Thompson
10/3/2007, 03:12 PM
did not have any passes?

Stoop Dawg
10/3/2007, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty sure KW said it was because no balls were thrown to him.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/3/2007, 03:16 PM
may not be a MK passing play in the book

Octavian
10/3/2007, 03:17 PM
an elaborate scheme intended to confuse them into submission

Fraggle145
10/3/2007, 03:18 PM
watch bob's presser on soonersports.com... he'll tell you why.

Stoop Dawg
10/3/2007, 03:20 PM
may not be a MK passing play in the book

I think I'd rather have Bradford throwing the passes anyway.

Not that I've seen Kelly throw a pass. Maybe he's really good at it.

FaninAma
10/3/2007, 03:21 PM
did not have any passes?

Malcom Kelly didn't play last Saturday. At least that's what more than one Sooner fan told me after the game.

Actually I think Sam was po'd at Malcom for forgetting his birthday while Jouquin sent him a nice card that had a picture of a hot babe with big yabos. At least that's the rumor.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/3/2007, 03:34 PM
I have heard that Vince McMahon thought his character was a little soft, this was the first step in huge heel turn. The next 7 or 8 weeks, he will crush his opponents in squash matches and face the lower level jobbers such as texas. Then he will insult Robert Reid and call him a "Chicken eatin', Momma's Boy" Which will start a week long showdown with Gundy, leading to the PPV "******" It is believe that Malcolm will lead OU to a 56-0 first quarter lead, then a small rally by Gundy's boy to cut the lead to 56-3, then it will finish with the 221-3 Aggy Roll finishing maneuver used by some walk-on who interferes in the match.

yermom
10/3/2007, 03:34 PM
i was saying he must have banged Bradford's sister or something after the game :mad:

one thing i heard was that on a lot of the plays they were going to throw to him Sam audibled the play into a run.

MextheBulldog
10/3/2007, 03:53 PM
OU played a game and did not throw to Kelly?

oupride
10/3/2007, 03:58 PM
MK was double covered. If the other receivers catch the balls thrown to them, the chains move and we win the ball game.

BigRedJed
10/3/2007, 04:51 PM
Cover 2 or not, you still have to throw to an all-world receiver to keep everybody honest. He'll win the ball if you have faith in him. I'm guessing Sam was probably TOO astute in reading the defense and didn't have enough confidence in MK to throw to him once or twice, anyway. I'm sure the coaches covered it with him afterward. You can't let a couple of undersized D-backs completely take Malcom out of the game.

Zbird
10/3/2007, 06:18 PM
did not have any passes?

Not certain, but I think it was because Sammy didn't throw to him.

rubyspirit
10/3/2007, 06:34 PM
MK was double covered. If the other receivers catch the balls thrown to them, the chains move and we win the ball game.

I watched the tape and Kelley was free in the endzone for the first touchdown at 1:46. Sam threw to Iglesias surrounded by 3 defenders.

Its a fact, when Kelly doesn't catch a pass, OU loses. Better hope he gets one on Saturday.

Dan Thompson
10/3/2007, 07:55 PM
I taped the game and Kelly is in alot of the time. There are plays where he has single coverage.

StoopTroup
10/3/2007, 08:13 PM
So Bob threw the game?

MextheBulldog
10/3/2007, 08:13 PM
I watched the tape and Kelley was free in the endzone for the first touchdown at 1:46. Sam threw to Iglesias surrounded by 3 defenders.

Its a fact, when Kelly doesn't catch a pass, OU loses. Better hope he gets one on Saturday.

Don't we need a larger sample set than just one game regarding your theory? Fiesta Bowl does not count - he was hurt.

proudsoonergal
10/3/2007, 09:54 PM
Don't we need a larger sample set than just one game regarding your theory? Fiesta Bowl does not count - he was hurt.

It's enough for ESPN/ABC to make a big deal about it on Saturday. Just watch.

Soonerus
10/3/2007, 10:00 PM
I'll be shocked if Kelly is not a big part of the offense this Saturday against Texas...

Curly Bill
10/3/2007, 10:03 PM
He was being covered by Colorado's all-world DB's. Yeah I know: who knew coming into the game that Colorado even had all-world DB's? Well, now we know.

goingoneight
10/3/2007, 11:07 PM

I thought the popular opinion was fire Kevin Wilson, bench Joe Jon, and run gadget plays and we win? Sarcasm intended, of course... you are spot-on, my friend.