PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad to be going home from Nigeria on Friday...

TheHumanAlphabet
10/3/2007, 11:24 AM
'cause I've been wearing the same clothes since Saturday. You see British Airways lost my luggage and sent it on after I arrived, 'cept I was already offshore and couldn't pick it up. Now it appears stuck in Customs as it was an orphaned bag and they aren't releasing it to my protocol officers...Grrrrrrr. :rcmad:

I've been wearing the same blue jeans since Saturday. I feel for the guy sitting mext to me as I return home Saturday - I'm sure I will have a high skankification on the meter.

OUinFLA
10/3/2007, 01:13 PM
Did you have time to check on my friend there who is holding the 23 Million dollars for me, while he waits on my 15K check to clear?

Chuck Bao
10/3/2007, 03:07 PM
Oh now, you've been pretty high up on that skankification meter before. Just splash some extra cologne on. That always works. ;)

sooner_born_1960
10/3/2007, 03:59 PM
Don't they have soap and water offshore? Wash them.

Petro-Sooner
10/3/2007, 04:01 PM
Theres a whole lot of water offshore.

heh

TheHumanAlphabet
10/4/2007, 03:43 AM
Don't they have soap and water offshore? Wash them.

So would you want me to walk around the plant in my tighty whities? I had to be in the field every day, so not possible...The laundry service is one-day, but none of the available coveralls fit my size. I would love to have washed them. My tighties get washed, I had extra in my hand carry.

UPDATE: My bag arrived Thursday noon, only one day before I depart and after I have completed my field work. So I won't need my coveralls and safety boots that I packed after all... But at least clean undies and a clean shirt and shorts for the trip home. I won't be wearing my blue jeans. ;)