PDA

View Full Version : Festering in Big D this weekend...

GottaHavePride
10/2/2007, 08:50 PM
http://www.wilddamntexan.com/kids/uncle_fester.jpg

I got nothin'.

proud gonzo
10/2/2007, 08:51 PM
hehe

Viking Kitten
10/2/2007, 09:51 PM
What a relief. When I hovered over the thread title and saw it was an image, I was afraid it would be a big pus-dripping wound of some sort. And that I was going to have to neg GHP.

I was also reminded that I found a black widow on my car yesterday. I almost took a pic and posted it because you don't see those too often, but I didn't think the ensuing PG neg fest would have been worth it.

That's about all I got to say.

GottaHavePride
10/2/2007, 09:59 PM
Hehehe.

No, I post funny and lame pictures. I leave disturbing and icky pictures to SG06. ;)

proud gonzo
10/2/2007, 10:06 PM
What a relief. When I hovered over the thread title and saw it was an image, I was afraid it would be a big pus-dripping wound of some sort. And that I was going to have to neg GHP.

I was also reminded that I found a black widow on my car yesterday. I almost took a pic and posted it because you don't see those too often, but I didn't think the ensuing PG neg fest would have been worth it.

That's about all I got to say.
I appreciate that.

...in return, i won't (as planned) post the picture of Earl, my former finger-crater :O :D

Viking Kitten
10/2/2007, 10:12 PM
You know, the black widow was right by my door handle. Luckily I saw it before I opened the door or else I might have both a spider pic and a big necrotizing wound pic to share.

proud gonzo
10/2/2007, 10:29 PM
ICKY :mad: