PDA

View Full Version : Bottles are teh succ

Hamhock
10/2/2007, 11:39 AM
Breastfeeding was so much better. I didn't even know babies woke up in the night until we bottle fed one. Now I get to "help" with the feedings.

I don't function well after getting up multiple times in the night.

Husbands, make your wives breastfeed, it's for your own good.

the end.

crawfish
10/2/2007, 01:26 PM
Yes, definitely.

My job was to go get the kid and put him in my wife's arms. Then, she'd shake me awake to carry him back.

Good times. :rolleyes:

OKLA21FAN
10/2/2007, 01:39 PM
TTIWWP :pop:

JohnnyMack
10/2/2007, 01:41 PM
It ain't so bad. Great bonding time. It'll be over before you know it.

Hamhock
10/2/2007, 01:46 PM
It ain't so bad. Great bonding time. It'll be over before you know it.

great bonding time occurs in the woods, at the ballgame, or working on a project. sleep occurs in the middle of the night.

soonerbrat
10/2/2007, 04:28 PM
men are such frickin wusses when it comes to this stuff.. I cant' even believe it.

oh wait..yes I can.

Hamhock
10/2/2007, 04:29 PM
men are such frickin wusses when it comes to this stuff.. I cant' even believe it.

oh wait..yes I can.

:les: shut up and use your bewbs!!

soonerbrat
10/2/2007, 04:31 PM
nope. this baby factory is closed.

Hamhock
10/5/2007, 01:28 AM
great bonding time occurs in the woods, at the ballgame, or working on a project. sleep occurs in the middle of the night.

i totally agree with you

Seamus
10/5/2007, 04:24 AM
You totally agree with you?

Dude, your baby needs you to remain strong. Or there's always the jimmy hat option. ;)

Hamhock
10/5/2007, 06:35 AM
You totally agree with you?

Dude, your baby needs you to remain strong. Or there's always the jimmy hat option. ;)

a condom will help my baby sleep all night? i'm definitely interested in hearing details...

Mongo
10/5/2007, 11:50 AM
*It is a fact that babies that are breast fed are trully more healthy than those that arent. It us up to the mother to get up and feed the baby with the things God or nature, whatever you believe in, has given you.

*this opinion was offered by a dad that hated getting bottles in the middle of the night and who loves his sleep

HskrGrl
10/5/2007, 12:05 PM
You know, I didn't mind my husband not getting up at night with our kids since he had to get up and go to work in the morning and I am a stay at home mom. But... in return he would take the baby later on so I could nap. :)

Mongo
10/5/2007, 12:09 PM
You know, I didn't mind my husband not getting up at night with our kids since he had to get up and go to work in the morning and I am a stay at home mom. But... in return he would take the baby later on so I could nap. :)

Me and my wife are the same way. Except sometimes she got upset or jealous that I was still sleeping and would give me a squirty squirt in the face.

It is amazing the distance and accuracy those things have

OCUDad
10/5/2007, 12:10 PM
nope. this baby factory is closed.Hopefully, the factory playground remains open.

StuIsTheMan
10/5/2007, 12:12 PM
Come on Bessy...it's milk'n time

http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Happy_Cow_Large.jpg

HskrGrl
10/5/2007, 01:05 PM
Me and my wife are the same way. Except sometimes she got upset or jealous that I was still sleeping and would give me a squirty squirt in the face.

It is amazing the distance and accuracy those things have

Don't underestimate the power of the bewbs!

Hamhock
10/5/2007, 01:53 PM
*It is a fact that babies that are breast fed are trully more healthy than those that arent. It us up to the mother to get up and feed the baby with the things God or nature, whatever you believe in, has given you.

*this opinion was offered by a dad that hated getting bottles in the middle of the night and who loves his sleep

i totally agree, but he's adopted. we tried the boobie milk, but it just didn't work this time. my other three were on the tit, so i got pretty spoiled to the whole mid-night feeding thing.

Hamhock
10/6/2007, 02:32 AM

right on, man

Seamus
10/6/2007, 02:41 AM
a condom will help my baby sleep all night? i'm definitely interested in hearing details...

He who fathers a child should accept all the responsibility that comes with it. Or use a jimmy hat in advance.

Confucious said that around 1072 A.D. Or 1411. Or 1329. Or 867-5309. Or maybe it was Mahmoud down at the corner Shop 'N' Go, c. 2007.

Hamhock
10/10/2007, 02:19 AM

you are soooo right.

Hamhock
10/25/2007, 03:03 AM

you speak the truth