PDA

View Full Version : Got a game plan for you guys

KStatePike
10/1/2007, 07:14 PM
Hit McCoy enough times, and the rest will take care of itself. Also, brush up on your returns.

tommieharris91
10/1/2007, 07:16 PM
You know, you only need to press the new thread button once.

KStatePike
10/1/2007, 07:17 PM
yeah sorry about that. The page stopped loading so I hit refresh and pressed it again.

OUAndy1807
10/1/2007, 07:25 PM
This is k-states gameplan for all games. I didn't watch the UT/KSU game, but I've seen it happen to our qb's too many times: borderline dirty hits on our qb that end up rattling their cage or knocking them out of the game.

no thanks.

aurorasooner
10/1/2007, 07:26 PM
Also, brush up on your returns. Agreed.We definitely need to get the return game back up to Sooner standards. We're returning the ball like a bunch of puzzyfoots who are scared to get hit because of maybe putting the ball on the turf. Way too much east and west and not enough north and south.
eah sorry about that. The page stopped loading so I hit refresh and pressed it again. btw, I'm having some of the same trouble. This thread would open directly to the post-reply-page without opening the thread, and this reply took forever to post. The SF.com server may need a new hampster on the wheel.

BoonesFarmSooner
10/1/2007, 07:42 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think our defense is all that physical....

goingoneight
10/1/2007, 07:46 PM
They are when they're not playing 12 of 15 minutes per quarter.

GottaHavePride
10/1/2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know, man, we don't really have many people on our team that'll lay the wood like Torrance Marshall and Roy Williams would. When was the last time our D hit someone that you said "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang"?

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 08:19 PM
I wonder who taught K-State fans about Football?

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2007, 08:19 PM
This is k-states gameplan for all games. I didn't watch the UT/KSU game, but I've seen it happen to our qb's too many times: borderline dirty hits on our qb that end up rattling their cage or knocking them out of the game.

no thanks.

no doubt. Prince seems to have taken a page for the Snyder school of "if you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up".

soonerhubs
10/1/2007, 08:27 PM
I don't know, man, we don't really have many people on our team that'll lay the wood like Torrance Marshall and Roy Williams would. When was the last time our D hit someone that you said "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang"?
Last one I remember was when Brandon Everage smashed a receiver during an A&M game a few years back, but I have a feeling Austin English and Ryan Reynolds will be putting some smack down even more this season.

sooneron
10/1/2007, 09:25 PM
I think Nic had a decent hit the other day. Not to mention Lewis Baker's hit on a kickoff in the last game. That was brutal. Of course, there was Rufus' hit on the tu kid that had him unconscious before he hit the ground, or was that ksu? Yeah, NO ONE at OU can hit since M Stoops is gone. :rolleyes: You guys are either blinded or you have ****ty memory issues.

Widescreen
10/1/2007, 09:28 PM
When was the last time our D hit someone that you said "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang"?
Darien Williams destroyed a guy near the sidelines last season. And I did say "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang". Unfortunately, DWill doesn't play anymore.

badger
10/1/2007, 09:34 PM
Hey Pike... don't forget your power towel. Bring it to every game.

sooneron
10/1/2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Pike... don't forget your power towel. Bring it to every game.
Always bring a towel!!

http://www.denverbouldermusic.com/Resources/towelie.GIF

OU-HSV
10/1/2007, 09:37 PM
Colt=Fragile as a china platter at a daycare. I predict Colt gets hit by English or Reynolds mid first qtr. and is out til at least the 4th qtr if not the game.

bluedogok
10/1/2007, 09:45 PM
I did read a funny line about Tony Romo by Cedric Golden in the Austin paper today that referred to the Whorn-KSU game.

Things are going so well in Big D that quarterback Tony Romo turned a botched shotgun snap in the second quarter and a sure 30-yard loss into a nifty 4-yard scramble for a first down. Somehow, he ran some 40 yards without being touched. It was as if he was returning kicks for Kansas State.
Statesman.com - Crayton has breakout game for Cowboys (http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/10/01/1001golden.html)

mdklatt
10/1/2007, 09:53 PM
We're returning the ball like a bunch of puzzyfoots who are scared to get hit because of maybe putting the ball on the turf.

Ahem. :O :(