PDA

View Full Version : OU / TX Coverage Map

DarrellZero
10/1/2007, 05:07 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/okla/graphics/m-footbl/abc_map.gif

Hooray, the game is being shown on the west coast. That means HD + no Gameplan for me.

sooner518
10/1/2007, 05:13 PM
and this is why i thank God every day that I no longer live in Chicago!

OUinFLA
10/1/2007, 05:41 PM
gag.
well, ok, I guess I am glad I have gameplan.
gag.

kevpks
10/1/2007, 06:31 PM

I just moved to Chicago this summer but thank God I bought gameplan. Watching Iowa vs. Penn St. instead of the beatdown we will be putting on Texas would be terrible. I don't know what it is about the Big 10, but those games are usually really boring.

auto
10/1/2007, 06:34 PM

Exactly, I watched enough notre lame and meatchicken games to last an eternity.:(

soonerloyal
10/1/2007, 07:32 PM
OUinFLA...I'm imploding. I just spent over an hour on the phone with Brighthouse. As it stands at this time, we will not be able to get THE game.

SOS. Send alcohol or something equally tranquilizing. Otherwise, I'm bolting for a flight home to see the game on KFOR - and you're on your own.

WTF over.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

StormySooner-IN
10/1/2007, 07:42 PM
:mad::mad::mad:
OU in FLA? Care if I spend the night??

OUinFLA
10/1/2007, 08:05 PM
OUinFLA...I'm imploding. I just spent over an hour on the phone with Brighthouse. As it stands at this time, we will not be able to get THE game.

SOS. Send alcohol or something equally tranquilizing. Otherwise, I'm bolting for a flight home to see the game on KFOR - and you're on your own.

WTF over.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

kevpks
10/1/2007, 08:10 PM
But FL St. vs. NC State will be epic. I mean Xavier Lee is going to start for FSU! What a joke.

OUinFLA
10/1/2007, 08:14 PM
:mad::mad::mad:
OU in FLA? Care if I spend the night??

Wouldn't you rather visit someone who actually knows they are going to see the game?

&^%^%)(%%)(^&%%%&&&)()))))
**********ers!!!!!

I've got a deactivacted dish network and a c-band dish in my yard, I may try to get one of those going.
Does c-band still work?

sooneron
10/1/2007, 08:56 PM
Haven't any of you fuggers heard of a sports bar?

OUinFLA
10/1/2007, 09:17 PM
Well, if I can't get the feed at home, hopefully, Selmon's in Tampa will have it on.

UncleFester
10/1/2007, 10:27 PM
For those Midwesterners too cheap to buy the GamePlan pay-per-view...check out ESPN 360 (which is now available through AT&T DSL). I was able to watch Cal/Oregon at 2:30 on my PC when the Chicago ABC affiliate was rotting away with a Big 10 shlep-fest.

tommieharris91
10/1/2007, 10:46 PM
Well, if I can't get the feed at home, hopefully, Selmon's in Tampa will have it on.

If it's names Selmon's, OU/tx better be on.

tbl
10/2/2007, 12:27 AM
This is such bullmess... I live in GA and have to be subjected to NC State vs FSU??? What the flip???? Ridiculous...

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2007, 01:44 AM
Woohoo! Didn't wanna have to spend more money...And I was afraid after both of us playing like jr college teams last week I'd have to.

snp
10/2/2007, 01:52 AM
We need to pray for our brethren that might be subjected to round 2 of this tragedy (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=242970213). They might not make it through the night.

soonerboomer93
10/2/2007, 02:30 AM
I want to ****ing kill ABC

how does 0-5 Notre Dame get the ****ing 8 pm time slot...

OUrules
10/2/2007, 07:20 AM
I'm confused. So if we live in Fla and have gameplan we still don't get the game? What the hell is Soonerloyal talking about?

CincySooner
10/2/2007, 08:31 AM
sigh... off to the sports bar to watch the game.

pro: they dont run out of beer

con: I cant yell at my teevee screen as much as damn well please

Sooner in Tampa
10/2/2007, 08:37 AM
Well, if I can't get the feed at home, hopefully, Selmon's in Tampa will have it on.That is ALMOST a sure bet. They had the Colorado fiasco on last week.

FUGGERS...IF we had both won last week, I bet we would be getting the ****ing game!!!!

Dammit dammit dammit :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

Sooner in Tampa
10/2/2007, 08:39 AM
I'm confused. So if we live in Fla and have gameplan we still don't get the game? What the hell is Soonerloyal talking about?It is my understanding that GamePlan does not ensure you will be able to purchase every game. :confused: I don't get it, but those of us here in Florida only get to buy "certain" games...and it seems that OU/Sexat is not one of them.

Selmon's should be PACKED!!!

OUrules
10/2/2007, 10:17 AM
I have gameplan for the whole season though. It's never not been shown. If its on the coverage map you will get it. What the heck are you talking about? A single game purchase from gameplan?

Sooner in Tampa
10/2/2007, 10:32 AM
I have gameplan for the whole season though. It's never not been shown. If its on the coverage map you will get it. What the heck are you talking about? A single game purchase from gameplan?Yep...I called Brighthouse this morning and they said they won't know until Thursday. There are some games that are "blacked out" for some reason. I don't understand this crap at all. This has happen to me before...I wanted to watch the Sooners and I was told that the game wasn't available for PPV. :mad::mad::mad:

I guess I will have to wait until Thursday to see what to do.

SeattleOUstudent
10/2/2007, 11:07 AM
Haven't any of you fuggers heard of a sports bar?

Uh hello! Thats what Im screamin'. :rolleyes: This is one of the games where I have to be in a big group of people to get the most enjoyment.

sooneron
10/2/2007, 11:11 AM
Have never understood why people don't just post the map....

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1848/abcmapyc3.gif

1890MilesToNorman
10/2/2007, 11:21 AM
It's nice to see Maine will receive the game for free, I don't believe I have missed the RRS, either on TV or in person, since I was 3 years old. This year I won't have to pay for it.

Personal RRS experience: I have attended 4 of them, OU won 2 and Texas won 2. I have not experienced a more exciting atmosphere anywhere else in life. The highs are very high and the lows are extremely low but I love that I have experienced both.

Enjoy this Saturday, each and every RRS is special in it's own way.

BEAT TEXAS / BEVO IS A QUEER STEER!

OUrules
10/2/2007, 11:51 AM
Sooner in Tampa.... don't worry even though dumbarse "not so Brighthouse "won't tell you, my gut feel is it will be shown. They have never ever not shown it if it's on the coverage map...

At least you guys get FSN, we don't even get that in Central Fla. I have to go to a sports bar for almost every GD game. I'm getting a dish for next season, I'm over the cable company crooks...

OUinFLA
10/2/2007, 12:16 PM
Sooner in Tampa.... don't worry even though dumbarse "not so Brighthouse "won't tell you, my gut feel is it will be shown. They have never ever not shown it if it's on the coverage map...

At least you guys get FSN, we don't even get that in Central Fla. I have to go to a sports bar for almost every GD game. I'm getting a dish for next season, I'm over the cable company crooks...

You're welcome to come visit me in Lakeland if BH shows the game.
Bring your own "nerf throw-at-the-tv" things. I usually use all mine up, and the dog chews them regularly.

SIT and Loyal, keep your fingers crossed.

Flagstaffsooner
10/2/2007, 12:25 PM
Fla, want me to web cam the game to you? Wont be very good resolution but at least you can enjoy my halftime beer fart lighting spectacular.;)

TexasLidig8r
10/2/2007, 01:06 PM
You're welcome to come visit me in Lakeland if BH shows the game.
Bring your own "nerf throw-at-the-tv" things. I usually use all mine up, and the dog chews them regularly.

SIT and Loyal, keep your fingers crossed.

Get your "Old Man and the Sea", living under a palm tree, lookin' out for the next hurricane, shark raisin' arse to Dallas for the game!!!

OUrules
10/2/2007, 01:42 PM
That's exactly what I'm doing....will be my 13 yr in a row. I just wanted to be able to Tivo it so I could re-live the glory. For some strange reason I usually have a tough time remembering all the details of what happens .....something to do with a brownish adult beverage I suspect....

tanjou
10/2/2007, 02:26 PM
I have a hard time believing this, but according to the handy site I've used for this season and last season, the OU/Texas game is not in HD.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

FormerSoonerProf
10/2/2007, 02:35 PM
Anyone in the Allentown/Bethlehem area in PA? Looks like I get to see stupid Penn State vs Iowa.... I have to go to a sports bar to see the game! Or put up a very high antenna and get the NJ ABC station!!!

FormerSoonerProf
10/2/2007, 02:37 PM
Can any one send a webcam transmission?????? Please??? Skype? etc?

FormerSoonerProf
10/2/2007, 02:38 PM
Help.............???

Bud_Wilkinson
10/2/2007, 03:00 PM
That's good, we get to see the game at least into the 3rd Qtr. Which is when ESPN will switch to one of the other games because we are so far ahead.
My expectation is this could be a new record for RRS say 64-3.
Seems like ESPN does that to us all the time. Which just gives me another reason to hate them.

StormySooner-IN
10/2/2007, 03:11 PM
Anyone in the Allentown/Bethlehem area in PA? Looks like I get to see stupid Penn State vs Iowa.... I have to go to a sports bar to see the game! Or put up a very high antenna and get the NJ ABC station!!! Im in Indy, IN. Penn State Iowa here too.

Of course ,we should watch this game. Everyone knows how much bigger and more superior of a rivarily Iowa/Penn State then the RRS.:rolleyes:

I'm probably going to Buffalo Wild Wings or something like that, here.

snp
10/2/2007, 03:47 PM
Can any one send a webcam transmission?????? Please??? Skype? etc?

Try sopcast. Feeds will start popping up on Saturday.

FormerSoonerProf
10/3/2007, 11:47 AM
just got sopcast... waiting to see the game on my laptop hooked to a LCD projector... hope image is not too bad and that someone really helps by broadcasting on Sopcast.
Thanks...

snp
10/3/2007, 11:55 AM
just got sopcast... waiting to see the game on my laptop hooked to a LCD projector... hope image is not too bad and that someone really helps by broadcasting on Sopcast.
Thanks...

And for future games, consider buying a friend a slingbox.

DrZaius
10/3/2007, 12:05 PM
And for future games, consider buying a friend a slingbox.

This worked great for me in the past. I gave slingbox to my parents who still live in Moore and it worked pretty well. I am not a big fan of watching on my PC but it filled a void in my life.

Now I just get gameplan for the year and I get all the games. Except for the single PPV the Sooners do each season, I have to purchase them in addition.

fadada1
10/3/2007, 12:32 PM
just f-ing great!!!!

BBS, it's you and me babe!!!!

OUinFLA
10/3/2007, 01:08 PM
are there any ABC stations out there that have streaming video scheduled for the game?

I know I get streaming video of a Nawlins station cause I watched their feed during Katrina.

FormerSoonerProf
10/3/2007, 08:17 PM
Try sopcast. Feeds will start popping up on Saturday.

SuperNinjaPirate....
You say feeds will start popping up on Saturday... How predicatble is that? Have you seen feeds for OU games on Sopcast before?
Thanks for suggesting the use of SOPCAST... I just dont want to get caught not seeing the game... and want to be prepared.

OUinFLA
10/4/2007, 01:40 PM
Brighthouse here in West Central Florida just posted that they are carrying the game on espngameplan channel 512.

Whewwwwww.
Gotta go stock up on nerf-throwables.

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2007, 02:28 PM
Brighthouse here in West Central Florida just posted that they are carrying the game on espngameplan channel 512.

Whewwwwww.
Gotta go stock up on nerf-throwables.Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em Hook em

OUrules
10/4/2007, 02:31 PM
OUin Fla, told ya!!!! Glad your gonna get to see it. I'm heading home to pack....later....

snp
10/4/2007, 02:33 PM
SuperNinjaPirate....
You say feeds will start popping up on Saturday... How predicatble is that? Have you seen feeds for OU games on Sopcast before?
Thanks for suggesting the use of SOPCAST... I just dont want to get caught not seeing the game... and want to be prepared.

To be honest, I've never had to use it for ou games. I've used it to watch a lot of the NFL until the damn NFL HQ caught wind and started stopping it last weekend.

I think your best bet is to head to a sports bar since you're in the USA.

MarylandSooner
10/4/2007, 02:51 PM
Can someone look at the map and tell me whether Maryland is showing OU and Fexus or am I watching the ACC. I am color blind belief or not and those colors are too close for me to tell.

thanks

tommieharris91
10/4/2007, 02:55 PM
Can someone look at the map and tell me whether Maryland is showing OU and Fexus or am I watching the ACC. I am color blind belief or not and those colors are too close for me to tell.

thanks

You're in luck. DC area gets OU/texas, unless you're on the southern tip of Maryland.

soonerloyal
10/4/2007, 05:56 PM
Oh, thank you Lord God!!! *drops to knees in thanksgiving* *sob*

I'm gettin' too old fer this ****...

StormySooner-IN
10/4/2007, 06:01 PM
DirecTV Customer People like me-

It will be on ESPN GamePlan Channel 778.

Also, anyone ( I think anyone) can get the game on ESPN360.com for free.

OUinFLA
10/4/2007, 08:14 PM
What's espn360 ?

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2007, 05:15 AM
What's espn360 ?ESPN on the innerweb...can you please keep up ? :D

OUinFLA
10/5/2007, 09:29 AM
ESPN on the innerweb...can you please keep up ? :D

I just knew someone really intelligent could explain it to me.

I'm still waiting on that person to step up.

:D

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2007, 09:38 AM
I just knew someone really intelligent could explain it to me.

I'm still waiting on that person to step up.

:DI am not responding to that attack This is OU/Sexat weekend and I refuse to get a disagreement with a fellow Sooner...especially someone who is sssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much older than I am. ;)

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2007, 09:43 AM
Ask about 360 (http://broadband.espn.go.com/espn360/index_nonaff) an you shall recieve my friend.

misplaced_sooner
10/5/2007, 10:15 AM
That map isn't correct. It shows Washington state getting the game, but we don't.

However, I spent the coin for the gameplan. So, if this is the only game I watch on the game plan, it will be worth it.

Andrew