PDA

View Full Version : Dan Hawkins Blog

royalfan5
10/1/2007, 02:13 PM
http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=1253019

This is stuff is gold. Although it probably amuses me, way more than it does you right now.

Flagstaffsooner
10/1/2007, 02:31 PM
The turd goes to ABBA concerts.

MextheBulldog
10/1/2007, 02:34 PM
"I knew we would win on Saturday. Why? Our guys had a body of work that they could draw from. Their experiences had given them what they needed to form the proper frame of mind. All that was needed was for us to go out and sing our song and do our dance! Dance we did."

gagging on vitamin water right about now....GOOD LORD I hope we get to play them again...

fwsooner22
10/1/2007, 02:37 PM
Sounds pretty honest to me!!!! He beat the #3 team in the country.....so what should he do.......say nothing............

FaninAma
10/1/2007, 03:10 PM
I guess Stoops needs to add another opposing coach to his payback list.....which is getting longer by the minute. (I keed, I keed.)

Stoop Dawg
10/1/2007, 03:21 PM
"I knew we would win on Saturday. Why? Our guys had a body of work that they could draw from. Their experiences had given them what they needed to form the proper frame of mind. All that was needed was for us to go out and sing our song and do our dance! Dance we did."

gagging on vitamin water right about now....GOOD LORD I hope we get to play them again...

The day your coach doesn't think you can win is the day you should get a new coach.

I got no problem with his comments at all.

adoniijahsooner
10/1/2007, 03:27 PM
This guy is trying to wax poetic about a football game that was gift wrapped for him. To hear Colorado talk you would think that they now expect to be among the elite teams in the nation, but i got a sneaky suspicion that they will lose at least 3 or 4 games the rest of the way. If they had to line up next week and play us again, I can promise you that you would hear none of this spiritual mountaintop foolishness. that's why i want a playoff, when teams in the nfl lose to lesser teams in the regular season, there is none of this smack talk. he's knows he doesnt have to play us again until 2010. IDIOT!!

colleyvillesooner
10/1/2007, 03:27 PM
and as Coach Hurdle says, “Just keep pumping the pump.”

Gross.

Jewstin
10/1/2007, 03:54 PM
You know, honestly, I'm glad to have the guy coaching in the Big XII. He's fiery, and he's very philosophical -- what seems like a good person as well as a good coach. He's going to build good things at Colorado, and that'll just make the entire conference and the other teams that much better.

aero
10/1/2007, 04:02 PM
Good for him. I'd be bragging to. Talk the talk and walk the walk. YOU GOTTA BEAT THE BEST TO BE THE BEST. WE should keep that in mind.