PDA

View Full Version : So's I saw an oSu buddy of mine at the fair yesterday.

picasso
10/1/2007, 12:33 PM
and yep, the bastard had bought a brand new Colorado cap.

Oh it's true, I know of another oSu type who proudly wore around an LSU lid in '04. What is it with the Pokers? It's more than vicarious living, they have serious problems.

ougrad2008
10/1/2007, 12:35 PM
thats so stupid. i guess in retaliation, we should just go out and get the majority of the NCAA div 1 teams caps, considering they lose to most of them.

OUDoc
10/1/2007, 12:39 PM
and yep, the bastard had bought a brand new Colorado cap.

Does he realize in a month, no one will know why he's wearing it?

Rhino
10/1/2007, 12:40 PM
Good luck finding a Troy hat.

OKC-SLC
10/1/2007, 12:46 PM
homeauxs.

MextheBulldog
10/1/2007, 12:51 PM
so LAME! get a life....

IronSooner
10/1/2007, 01:09 PM
I didn't realize you could earn enough money shoveling pig **** to buy a hat.

tommieharris91
10/1/2007, 01:14 PM
Last year an aggy lite friend called me to talk trash about OU losing to Texas. I asked him how his team did that day, knowing that they had lost to KSU. Oddly, that didn't shut him up.

The point is, it seems like they always take more joy in us losing at football than them winning.

handcrafted
10/1/2007, 01:18 PM
Even in the face of a bewildering loss, there are 3 things you can always, always count on:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Aggies being aggy

Animal Mother
10/1/2007, 04:48 PM
Time for another acronym.

The guy suffers from ADD. Aggie Dumbazz Disorder

tulsaoilerfan
10/1/2007, 06:15 PM
Shoulda kicked him in the junk

soonerloyal
10/1/2007, 06:17 PM
What junk?

usmc-sooner
10/1/2007, 06:30 PM
Pic
You should design a shirt that says staged press conferences with a bunch of sheep clapping.

Or an Orange shirt with the OSU logo, that says garbage

bluedogok
10/1/2007, 10:14 PM
Good luck finding a Troy hat.
Here ya go: Troy Trojans Hats (http://www.screentechstore.com/xcart/home.php?cat=256)

http://www.screentechstore.com/xcart/files/images/detail/d_166.jpg

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 10:18 PM
What ride was he operating?

KC//CRIMSON
10/1/2007, 10:18 PM
Did he buy a referee jersery after the Oregon debacle too?

OUMallen
10/1/2007, 10:31 PM
What is it with you being friends with them? :) hehe

Ash
10/1/2007, 10:34 PM
So it's wrong that I'm planning on being decked out in Kansas State gear all week long? ;)

Rhino
10/1/2007, 11:51 PM
Here ya go: Troy Trojans Hats (http://www.screentechstore.com/xcart/home.php?cat=256)

http://www.screentechstore.com/xcart/files/images/detail/d_166.jpg Guess I should have reworded that like this:

Good luck finding a Troy hat in a brick-and-mortar store outside of the state of Alabama.

OK2LA
10/2/2007, 12:10 AM

This shouldn't go unrecognized.

Funniest chit I've read in a while.

goingoneight
10/2/2007, 12:28 AM
Time for another acronym.

The guy suffers from ADD. Aggie Dumbazz Disorder

Department of Redundancy Department.

goingoneight
10/2/2007, 12:29 AM

SPEKtacular. :D

KRYPTON
10/2/2007, 01:25 PM

His sister?

LuckyNedPepper
10/2/2007, 01:35 PM
Yep, buying the CU hat is typical aggie.

But the way we see this behavior is the same way Texas views our obsession with the upside horn sign: on hats, bumper stickers, flashed on television when we're not playing them. It's gotta stop.

aero
10/2/2007, 01:47 PM
Can you blame him? I'd be wearing a CU hat or even a Boise hat before I'd don one of those "dunce" caps.

humblesooner
10/2/2007, 04:43 PM
They aren't even original in their Agginess.
Two years ago, LOTS of whorns were wearing TCU hats at the OU/TX game.
Some were even wearing shirts.

Me thinks CU and TCU appreciate the $$$.

picasso
10/2/2007, 05:13 PM
Yep, buying the CU hat is typical aggie.

But the way we see this behavior is the same way Texas views our obsession with the upside horn sign: on hats, bumper stickers, flashed on television when we're not playing them. It's gotta stop.
I don't play that.

and he was operating the tilt a whirl.

Crimson Kid
10/2/2007, 05:30 PM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/TheRealGuitardeth/gundy.jpg

tigepilot
10/2/2007, 05:38 PM
I think I might have posted this before but it certainly applicable here. I flew a group of OSU fans down to Shreveport the year they opened against La Tech. OSU lost a close game and the return flight that night was really quiet. The next year I flew them to the OSU-T Tech game where Tech beat the living snot out of them. Before getting on the plane they learned that OU lost to A&M that day. The flight home was like a big rowdy party. That's when I realized OSU fans aren't really OSU fans as much as they are OU haters.

Before that day, I didn't understand why I kept running across so many OU fans that didn't like OSU. My attitude was what's wrong with seeing someone from Oklahoma do well as long as they aren't playing OU but now I'd just assume see OSU lose as well.

mdklatt
10/2/2007, 05:47 PM
That's when I realized OSU fans aren't really OSU fans as much as they are OU haters.

Wow, that's certainly an eye-opening way of putting it. Maybe the sheepshaggers are right when they brag (:rolleyes:) that they don't have any bandwagon fans. Instead, they have anti-bandwagon fans. This would also explain why most of them never go to oSu games. It all makes sense now.

KantoSooner
10/2/2007, 09:57 PM
Perhaps it is appropriate to ask the question: why exactly do OSU fans get their panties in a bunch about OU, anyway?

It can't be a 'rivalry' thing. We simply beat them, with tedious regularity, far too often for it to be a 'rivalry'.

Our state is relatively small - there's no real isolation in which hatred could grow.

The historical missions of the schools are distinct, no competition there.

Personally, I just don't get it. I find OSU fans annoying sometimes, at some level, but a hot rivalry, a la Texas or, historically, Nebraska? Something that generates the hatred of a Miami or USC or Notre Dame? Nope, there's just nothing there.

To me, they're sort of like the wino who begins to focus on you and rant and rave. Yeah, if they get too close, you're forced to kick them back into their alley. But you wouldn't take the time to do it otherwise.

Maybe someone can help me understand. Otherwise, I'll be forced to do what I've always done with Ags who verbally assault me regarding football: ignore them until they've gone away and then await the inevitable beating they take at the end of the year.

So tiresome, really.

Crucifax Autumn
10/3/2007, 02:02 AM
Figgin Cowhumpers. I'm glad no one out here in Vegas seems to even know there's such a team!