PDA

View Full Version : Well Sooners....

BamaSon25
10/1/2007, 06:29 AM
I didn't get to watch your game, but I wasn't able to escape Sportscenter. Sorry to hear of your loss, it really surprised me. I thought you guys were going to be unstoppable this year and I still stand by my thinking that you guys are the best team in the country. It must have been a mental lapse or something as the best team did not come out with the win in your case. The upside, if you gotta lose one, losing it in the first 1/3 of the season is always better. You still have a chance at working back up the rankings this way.

In our case, man our QB is killing us. I want to support the kid, but I think he has actually regressed from his play last season. In true Bama fashion, our faithful are clamouring for the backup (McElroy) but I feel like he must be an even worse choice if Saban has not played him yet. Saban has no problem playing who he thinks gives us the best chance at victory, so if he thought McElroy were the guy, I believe he would give him the nod. Once again, it looks like my Tide will have to try and fill the role of SPOILER this season. :rolleyes:

Anyway guys, best of luck the rest of the way. By the way, that's just horrible news on Fran. If he leaves, aTm may actually end up with a football coach. :mad: :P

Boomer Sooner & Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

BamaSon25

sozo
10/1/2007, 06:55 AM
Thanks

zeke
10/1/2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks

MextheBulldog
10/1/2007, 11:26 AM
Here's hoping Bama can beat up on those lsu tigers....

OUmillenium
10/1/2007, 11:29 AM
I 2nd that Mex!

Texas Golfer
10/1/2007, 11:44 AM
I didn't get to watch your game, but I wasn't able to escape Sportscenter. Sorry to hear of your loss, it really surprised me. I thought you guys were going to be unstoppable this year and I still stand by my thinking that you guys are the best team in the country. It must have been a mental lapse or something as the best team did not come out with the win in your case. The upside, if you gotta lose one, losing it in the first 1/3 of the season is always better. You still have a chance at working back up the rankings this way.

In our case, man our QB is killing us. I want to support the kid, but I think he has actually regressed from his play last season. In true Bama fashion, our faithful are clamouring for the backup (McElroy) but I feel like he must be an even worse choice if Saban has not played him yet. Saban has no problem playing who he thinks gives us the best chance at victory, so if he thought McElroy were the guy, I believe he would give him the nod. Once again, it looks like my Tide will have to try and fill the role of SPOILER this season. :rolleyes:

Anyway guys, best of luck the rest of the way. By the way, that's just horrible news on Fran. If he leaves, aTm may actually end up with a football coach. :mad: :P

Boomer Sooner & Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

BamaSon25

Thanks for the kind words. I was disappointed in your loss, too. Like in our game, I thought you had the win.

Boomer Sooner & Roll Tide!!!