PDA

View Full Version : Here are my thoughts after watching this debacle.

nBoSTP
10/1/2007, 03:48 AM
Why is it that everyone says we have the best secondary in the country but every game there are blown coverages with wide open receivers. If they truly are the best there would never be blown coverages.

At first glance I thought the Colorado player possibly interfered with R. Smiths muffed punt. After watching it over a couple of times Smith should have caught that ball regardless of how much room he had.

I have come to realize that OU better stock up on the KY Jelly because they know a good *** raping is coming after the words: After Further Review are spoken. For the 3rd year in a row the home team has cheated OU late in the game using replay to do it. But since we are not Media darlings like USC or USC the NCAA wont look into that troubling pattern.

OU was outplayed bigtime on 3rd downs in that game. I still am waiting for them to even attempt to stop that D.L. Hughley guy. :rolleyes:

One good thing I will take away from this game is that even though OU looked horrible and they still had that game well in control. A lot of things went Colorado's way in the fourth quarter and some of it was even there own doing. Oh well live it up Colorado because now you have to get lumped in with the likes of Oregon and Texas Tech now.

MarylandSooner
10/1/2007, 04:19 AM
I am not going to bash our boys, I am just going say it like it is - we did not come out in the second half ready to play. We thought we could just coast through the second half and the buff's would just fall down in front of us, it is as simple as that. I expect we will see a whole different bunch of young men this Saturday, a group of young men who will make us proud.

"Un-Hook the Whorns"

OUmillenium
10/1/2007, 10:06 AM
MarylandSooner, I like your style! spek