PDA

View Full Version : B12 Champ Game

NS5
9/30/2007, 02:49 PM
Just take me to San Antonio on Dec. 1, I already have tics.......

Piware
9/30/2007, 02:51 PM
Me too! See you on the Riverwalk in our Sooner gear.

OKC-SLC
9/30/2007, 03:45 PM
My wife bought tickets to the CCG in KC last year 4 months before the season started.

That's 4 months before BRSI fiasco. 6 months before we lost to TX.

And 8 months before I went to the CCG and watched OU win the Big 12.

The season is very young. There are plenty of games left to win.

kevpks
9/30/2007, 03:57 PM
You mean you guys wouldn't be pumped up to see OSU play K-State? [place barfing smiley here]

OU GENO
9/30/2007, 08:01 PM
The SWARM will bee there we have rooms booked on the riverwalk and will bee partying heavily and YES we will sting the NORTH! We will win the Big 12 and play a BCS BOWL game who knows NC #8? BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

soonersweetie
9/30/2007, 10:28 PM
we have tix too!!! Hubby got them for me for our wedding anniversary :) very very smart man knows how to make me smile :D

We have had the hotel reservations since Dec 11 of last year. You might say we were a little optimistic ;)

handcrafted
10/1/2007, 01:30 PM
Dear Buffy,

Please oh please run the table. We want to see your happy smiling faces again in San Antone.

So we can tear them off you.

:mad:

Re.

Match.

MextheBulldog
10/1/2007, 01:35 PM
No doubt. Gimme a rematch of Buff..

BUT GUYS, TAP THE BRAKES.

Can we just beat saxet first????

OKLA21FAN
10/1/2007, 01:36 PM
mulligan?

schlanker
10/1/2007, 02:39 PM
What I dont understand is why you guys buy tixs in advance. I have gone to every big 12 Championship that OU has been in and always scalped tixs for very cheap. When it is in Kansas City I bring a thermometer and refuse to pay more than the temperature. Not really sure my plan will be this year as the temperature will be much warmer in san antonio

Jacie
10/1/2007, 02:50 PM
What I dont understand is why you guys buy tixs in advance. I have gone to every big 12 Championship that OU has been in and always scalped tixs for very cheap. When it is in Kansas City I bring a thermometer and refuse to pay more than the temperature. Not really sure my plan will be this year as the temperature will be much warmer in san antonio

Maybe you can get the local news to do a feature on you standing in front of the stadium dickering with a scalper as you display your over-sized thermometer for them.

soonersweetie
10/1/2007, 04:27 PM

Because I live in San Diego, and I'm not going to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars for 2 people to fly, rent a car, stay in a hotel, only to find out that there are no tickets available.

I suppose if you live close by that isn't a big deal, sure go down to the stadium before the game and pick up some tix, but flying as far as we do, I'd much rather be sure I have the tix in hand ahead of time.