PDA

View Full Version : Silly, silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
9/30/2007, 11:12 AM
Colt does not suck:D (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5227639&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)
These guys are priceless.

We just have some of the most incompetent coaches ever seen.... :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 11:15 AM
Starts with Colt turns into a VY thread....LMAO...

Flagstaffsooner
9/30/2007, 11:18 AM
Starts with Colt turns into a VY thread....LMAO...They'll never get over VY. Those people are sooooooo sad.

Rhino
9/30/2007, 05:17 PM
Although I think Colt and his supporting cast has regressed quite a bit since last year, the coaching of their offense was bewildering.

Down by 20 points with plenty of time to mount some sort of comeback and at least half of their plays were WR screens or three yard pass attempts. They took very, very few shots past the 10 yard mark.

guzziguy
9/30/2007, 05:45 PM
I miss Sims, Bosworth, Owens, White, Jackson, Casillias, a bunch of Selmons, Shoate, and a 135 or so of their closest friends. However, not every discussion has to include how great they WERE. Oh, wait, if we only won or were in the mix for a NC only every 20-30 years I'd probably feel differently.

Texas sucks.

oufan1
9/30/2007, 05:50 PM
They'll never get over VY. Those people are sooooooo sad.
To be fair there are plenty of people here that start the "bring back mike stoops" threads after every loss or poor showing...... With that said texas sucks:texan:

snp
9/30/2007, 06:04 PM
To be fair there are plenty of people here that start the "bring back mike stoops" threads after every loss or poor showing...... With that said texas sucks:texan:

Coaches can remain at a school for an unspecified amount of time, players cannot. It's not the same thing.

schlanker
9/30/2007, 09:47 PM
Personally I think Colts biggest problem is that he has become chrissy simms. He is scared to get hit. He wont step into his throws. The injuries that K state and A&M gave him must have scared the hell out of him. Hopefully the coaches realize this and blitz him alot early and knock him around. Once he is scared we will get plenty of turnovers

utex74
9/30/2007, 10:29 PM
Personally I think Colts biggest problem is that he has become chrissy simms. He is scared to get hit. He wont step into his throws. The injuries that K state and A&M gave him must have scared the hell out of him. Hopefully the coaches realize this and blitz him alot early and knock him around. Once he is scared we will get plenty of turnovers

As many here and elsewhere predicted, Colt's biggest problem is our OL. It was inexperienced to begin with and has been hit with injuries and all back-ups are freshmen. But they are indicative of the team in general. We don't appear to have any cohesion on any unit. Rather than a team we appear to be a patchwork of fingers in the dike and that dike broke yesterday. Yesterday was one of the most miserable days I have spent in DKR stadium in 25 years.

Many predicted a down year and they seem to have been correct. Hopefully they can pull it together this week. To top it all off, Colt has a mild concussion and may not be able to play. If not, you will face a true freshman with a handfull of snaps and questionable passing ability.

I am trying to be hopeful and bracing for the worst. But I'd still rather be us than you. (had to throw that in!)

bluedogok
9/30/2007, 10:48 PM
Wasn't Chiles (the frosh QB) injured in pre-season practice as well? I seem to remember something on the news about it down here but can't remember what it was.

BASSooner
9/30/2007, 10:52 PM
no that was sharrod harris

olevetonahill
9/30/2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks Flag Ive Missed these :D