PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the ER....

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 03:00 AM
My lovely Wife was trying to get our golden retriever back inside the house after our little boy let him out the front door.

The dog took her legs out from under her and she fell backwards onto her head. My daughter came in the house screaming that mom had fallen. I ran outside to see what had happened and she was sitting down, both elbows bleeding and had a knot the size of a baseball on the back of her head. I got her inside and in the shower to clean the wounds and she started asking what had happened.

She couldn't even remember me putting her in the shower or cleaning up her elbows or even that she was trying to get the dog back in the house.

I had my Mom come get the kids and took her to the ER at 7 pm.

We just got Home.

She's pretty banged up and her hip hurts the worse now.

She's remembering most of what occurred now.

They did a Cat Scan and an x-ray of her hip and neck areas.

All Clear.

Scary moments.

I'm gonna go forget this day ever happened now.

CUinNC
9/30/2007, 05:07 AM
Glad that she's OK! shots to the head can get scary...

don't kick the dog

OUHOMER
9/30/2007, 06:41 AM
Glad shes ok. That can be scary.....

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks all...

We got the kids back this morning...

Wife is gonna be pretty sore for 3-4 days.

I'm her beeyatch now it seems.

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah....since we missed dinner the Wife wanted to go to Denny's at 2 am...

We got in there and there was a group of about 7 young guys sitting at the table next to our booth.

In walks one of Tulsas biggest drunkest pretender playas with his two "dinner guests" (LMAO). He's so hammered and making a scene that the kids next to us can't keep from cracking up...

Anyway they finish up as we are eating and leave.

We finish up and head to the registar when the guy taking the dough runs outside...

Evidently one of them didn't pay. Our waitress checks us out and I go out and put the Wife in the car. I say to the Wife "I'll be back...". She says "Where are you going?". I said "I'm going to do something I probably shouldn't...".

Anyway I walk up to the guy who's out there waiting for the young guys to pay the bill and I asked him how much they owe? He says $11.00. I had $7.00 on me after tipping out our waitress and I gave it to the guy taking the money. He says "Oh man don't do that!". I told him I hated to see anyone go to jail because they were hungry and to tell those kids I paid most of it off for them and they better come up with the $4.00 to stay out of jail.

Well he did and they were still sitting there stunned when I left...

I hope they got it together...

Maybe Playa helped them out....

stoopified
9/30/2007, 11:08 AM
Prayers are with you brother.Hope you got insurance,ER is expensive.They got a TV show to pay for ya know. :)