PDA

View Full Version : I hope we meet CU in San Antonio

josh09
9/30/2007, 01:25 AM
Im going to root for colorado for the rest of the year, so that when we beat everyone else in the big 12 and run the table and get to the big 12 championship game, we can show them that this was a fluke and demolish them.

And yes, i am THAT confident we will run the table.

Not trying to take anything from CU today because they played a much better game than us, but im just saying.

SoonerEmpire
9/30/2007, 01:38 AM
You have to give CU credit for kicking our a$$. They won that game fair and square and deserved to win that game. Congrats to CU for that. However, OU gave them a lot of help too. Fact is, if OU and CU play 10 times on a neutral field (at a normal altitude, mind you), OU wins 9 of them. Today just happened to be that 1 time in 10.

So, I agree with you. I hope they run the table the rest of the way and hope we do too. For an unranked team that only won 2 games last year, a big win over a #3 Oklahoma will be HUGE for their confidence. However, confidence only goes so far. Eventually, whether they win or lose games will be solely based upon their talent, skills, coaching, and execution. They seem to be MUCH better than they were last year. At the end of the day, however, I still don't think CU is good enough to run the table the rest of the way.

I think we can do it (and probably will), but I'm not as certain about it now as I was yesterday. But that's college football for ya!

Vegas Vic
9/30/2007, 01:38 AM
Colorado is not going to win the North. K-State will win it.

Regardless of what happened today, Colorado is a mediocre team that got handled by Arizona State and Florida State (who held them to 6 points and minus 24 rushing yards).

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2007, 02:04 AM
As I stated in another thread, we have no chance of playing for a national title unless we meet an undefeated KSU team in the Big-XII title game.

We need to become huge KSU fans from here on out.

Vegas Vic
9/30/2007, 02:13 AM
As I stated in another thread, we have no chance of playing for a national title unless we meet an undefeated KSU team in the Big-XII title game.

I'm assuming that you mean undefeated in Big XII play, as K-State already has one loss (to Auburn).

SoonerEmpire
9/30/2007, 02:13 AM

We need to become huge KSU fans from here on out.

That's nice... but nobody in THIS thread was talking about NC's. :rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2007, 02:45 AM
If that's the case, then I guess it really doesn't matter if we play KSU or CU.

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 02:50 AM
I will never forget the year we played CU in Norman and they kicked our butts...

The Sooner Schooner turned over too...

It was one of the worst days I've experienced as a Sooner fan.

I'll never root for CU.

Crucifax Autumn
9/30/2007, 04:59 AM
I won't either, but I hope they win out.

But more importantly, I think this game won't matter in the long run. There will be no undefeated teams this season...write it down. We're gonna roll through the rest of conference play, demolish SOMEONE in the CCG, and go to the BCS title game.

How do I know all this?

Because I'm a SOONER!!!!!!!!!

aurorasooner
9/30/2007, 05:07 AM
I hope we meet CU in San Antonio Yeah, me too. After watching KSU soundly beat Texass, I damn sure don't want a repeat of Kansas City. Their board fans are the biggest azzholes on the net. They get Kansas, Missouri and Colorado at home, and have to travel to Stoolwater, Nebraska, and Iowa State all winable games. They end their year on the road against Fresno State and will probably cough that one up looking ahead to the Big 12 championship game.