PDA

View Full Version : I'm drunk, Big XII South Leaders...AGGY (what's the plural of AGGY?)

XingTheRubicon
9/30/2007, 12:05 AM
After all the she-ite muslim they've been thru, AGGY is leading the Big XII South. Reminds me of the time I banged this chick in Stillwater. Her name was Jill. Really tan, big hooters and dumb as a fence post. As we lay there in a Knoblock street apartment with the early morning sunlight striping her body through the blinds, she tells me she banged Mike Gundy. She goes on and on about what an a-hole he was to her. I don't know whether to be impressed or to check my crank for sores. I went ahead and nailed her again for good measure and Kevin Wilson wasn't really to blame for this, he called a conservative game plan that gave us a W @OSU and @AGGY last year. We just didn't hav e the breaks tonight. Colorado played to win and good for them, it was their night. Wear red next week in Dallas ans be ****ing loud and all will be right with the world.

AGGY lite 1-0
AGGY 1-0
TECH 0-1
Baylor 0-1
UT 0-1
OU 0-1

IronSooner
9/30/2007, 12:13 AM
Post of the day nominee. Text your vote now.

GottaHavePride
9/30/2007, 12:16 AM
Heh.

birddog
9/30/2007, 12:18 AM
they should celebrate right now. i suppose this is the first time they can claim first in the south?

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2007, 12:22 AM
The plural of aggy? I am gonna have to go with 'go to hell'. Sounds plural to me.

i am drunk too.

Oddly I started drinking after the game instead of before.

Maybe that's why we lost.

Crucifax Autumn
9/30/2007, 03:09 AM
Maybe that's why we lost.

Actually, I screwed it up. Normally I pop the first beer open while the opening kickoff is in the air. I didn't start until the 2nd quarter today.

Last time I do that.

trwxxa
9/30/2007, 08:54 AM
they should celebrate right now. i suppose this is the first time they can claim first in the south?

OSU at aTm next Saturday for Big XII South supremacy.

:rolleyes: