PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Cube

CORNholio
9/30/2007, 12:03 AM
We've got a rookie qb and we are playing lights out 10 or 11 games this season. We will be back. Nobody wins the NC every year. Atleast our down years are 11-2 (8-4 is considered disatrous lol). Eat that Okie light or any other wannabe. We're such a well established program that we all think every year is our year. lol. We will get our no.8 maybe not this year but we still rule college football. Rock on Sooners, F tejas, anything else?????
Sorry for starting another thread.

CORNholio
9/30/2007, 12:07 AM
It is extremely hard to win an NC with a rookie Qb. He's got 3 more years and we got as much talent as anybody in the country. Who knows what happens in the next 3 years. Lumps officially taken. I still think Bradford leads us down road no. 8. JMHO.

birddog
9/30/2007, 12:21 AM
we're definitely set for the next few years. but man, i've felt that way for a while now. i don't know how much more loaded we can possibly be.

obviously it's extremely hard to win it all with a frosh running the offense. this experience will help him down the road.

josh09
9/30/2007, 01:19 AM
Word.

We'll get it one of these years in the next 5 years, the biggest chance probably being next year.

CORNholio
9/30/2007, 01:42 AM
If we can beat tejas it will be a 10 and 2 year probably. not one of the 7 most noteworthy years but still continued success and a stepping stone to our next championship. Coloradho got the best of us today. OH well whats colorado done in the last 50 years? Congrats puffaloes, hope you don't blow your load on one game and burn your couches. We'll beat you 9 outta 10 years. Enjoy it your the upset game this year.

Crucifax Autumn
9/30/2007, 05:12 AM
All BS...We'll win the BCS championship after all the others fall. Let's be positive and let's not have players thinking we've given up on them. We'll win this year and at leats 2 of the next 3!