PDA

View Full Version : Report from College Station

MRNOTDUCKS
9/29/2007, 10:20 PM
Condolences Sooners. Maybe you can look at it as if you know now that your team will be focused on the RRS. There won't be any reading of press clippings this next week. And I'm positive Stoops will have them ready to play.

Anyway, I wanted to post about my experience at the A&M/Baylor game today. If you hadn't noticed, A&M is just Bad this year. Unfortunately for Baylor, the Bears are incredibly Bad this year. With Ziegler and Bell gone, the Bears were not able to put up much of a fight. This Baylor team was worse than every team we've played so far this year. Montana St. looked 10 times more focused and polished. But what was more pathetic than the play on the field was the anemic turnout of Baylor fans.

I was really surprised at how few Baylor fans made the drive from Waco. Montana State and Fresno State had more fans at their respective games with us. Unbelievable considering that last year Baylor had people in waco buying into the program and packed their stadium. And 2 years ago, there were lots of Baylor fans at Kyle. Remember waco is only an hour and a half from college station. What?! Montana St. brought more fans?! Yes, they probably had 3 or 4 times the amount of fans than Baylor did.

With the wheels having fallen off, and the program getting no support from the fans, it looks like this is the last year we will see Guy Morriss on the sideline for Baylor. Good riddance, dude.

badger
9/29/2007, 10:25 PM
Condolences Sooners.
And my condolences for you still having Fran in charge.

Maybe you can look at it as if you know now that your team will be focused on the RRS. There won't be any reading of press clippings this next week. And I'm positive Stoops will have them ready to play.

Just had an unlucky kick :(

Anyway, I wanted to post about my experience at the A&M/Baylor game today. If you hadn't noticed, A&M is just Bad this year. Unfortunately for Baylor, the Bears are incredibly Bad this year.
Is it the Big 12 North's year to win?

With Ziegler and Bell gone, the Bears were not able to put up much of a fight. This Baylor team was worse than every team we've played so far this year. Montana St. looked 10 times more focused and polished. But what was more pathetic than the play on the field was the anemic turnout of Baylor fans.
At least they still know how to punt the ball...

I was really surprised at how few Baylor fans made the drive from Waco. Montana State and Fresno State had more fans at their respective games with us. Unbelievable considering that last year Baylor had people in waco buying into the program and packed their stadium. And 2 years ago, there were lots of Baylor fans at Kyle. Remember waco is only an hour and a half from college station. What?! Montana St. brought more fans?! Yes, they probably had 3 or 4 times the amount of fans than Baylor did.
Why pay A&M money? Oh, right, so they'll be able to afford to keep Fran longer...

With the wheels having fallen off, and the program getting no support from the fans, it looks like this is the last year we will see Guy Morriss on the sideline for Baylor. Good riddance, dude.
Remember that it's BAYLOR, not an a program aspiring to be like Oklahoma or Texas here. They're happy with any win, and that's why they showed up last year - because they just beat you. But, congrats on your win, and sorry that you still have Fran. We all hate him. We really do.

SOONER STEAKER
9/29/2007, 10:37 PM
FO AGGIE, got any injury reports for us?

soonernation
9/29/2007, 10:39 PM

SicEmBaylor
9/29/2007, 11:35 PM
:sigh: