PDA

View Full Version : I would like to point out...

Okla-homey
9/29/2007, 08:11 PM
a member of the august group who posts here, is the drum major of a D-1 marching band. Perhaps interestingly, he's a former Pride member and my buddy.

Congrats my brutha. You earned it.

(former OklahomaTrombone, now Hurricane'bone)

Frozen Sooner
9/29/2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah?

Can he touch the top of his head to the ground while he struts?

'Cause if he can't I don't wanna hear it!

(Grats!)

Okla-homey
9/29/2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah?

Can he touch the top of his head to the ground while he struts?

'Cause if he can't I don't wanna hear it!

(Grats!)

Lesser bands' drum majors are not held to that standard.

However, he's a damn fine human being and I'm proud if him. I knew him when he was a pudknocker selling t-shirts at Billy Sims Boomer-Q in Broken Arrow, USA while he was attending Tulsa Community College making academic amends for his two-year drunken stupor in Norman.;)

Let this be a lesson to all. A quality human can goof-up then get it together and own it.:D

soonerboomer93
9/29/2007, 08:56 PM
yeah, but where's the pics of HB in the Elvis costumer...

bri
9/30/2007, 02:21 PM
You'll have to wait until after the next home game. I was so p*ssed off by the Colorado loss that I skipped the game and drank beers with a cute girl instead.

I think you'll all understand. :D

PrideTrombone
9/30/2007, 02:24 PM
Actually, he used to be OklahomaTrombone. I'm still here with my original screenname.

Okla-homey
9/30/2007, 02:43 PM
Actually, he used to be OklahomaTrombone. I'm still here with my original screenname.

sorry. I fixed it.;)

bri
9/30/2007, 03:07 PM

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who says he used to post as PasadenaBound06. I guess it's pretty serious.

Frozen Sooner
9/30/2007, 03:21 PM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who says he used to post as PasadenaBound06. I guess it's pretty serious.

SAVE PB06!

PasadenaBound06
9/30/2007, 04:02 PM
I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's THAT for being born under a bad sign?

hurricane'bone
9/30/2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks homey.

I'm sure they're will be pictures somewhere...plenty of people had their cameras out when I went around during the third quarter. Plus, Elvis will make an appearance in two weeks.