PDA

View Full Version : Enough!

Okla-homey
9/29/2007, 07:56 PM
Folks, the football board is especially wacky tonight.

Here's the dealio:

We lost a game. In 2007, that means we can't play for the BCS championship.

We can still win the Big XII, which I promise will happen. If it doesn't, I'll kiss Dean's hairy buttocks at the first home game of the 2008 season and give him 15 minutes to draw a crowd.

Most importantly, we will beat texass like a red-headed stepchild.

so there.

TUCK FEXAS

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 08:00 PM
yes, it's ugly on the football board.

wow - don't think I'd like to see the hairy buttocks kiss.

and we could possibly still play for a BCS champoinship but it is unlikely.

soonerloyal
9/29/2007, 08:11 PM

Here's the dealio:

We can still win the Big XII, which I promise will happen. If it doesn't, I'll kiss Dean's hairy buttocks at the first home game of the 2008 season and give him 15 minutes to draw a crowd.

so there.

TUCK FEXAS

Works for me! :D

reevie
9/29/2007, 08:54 PM
I'm ok. At least our balloon was popped today and not in November. Makes it better that Texas lost as well. Now the guys can relax and play with less pressure and win out.

Mjcpr
9/29/2007, 08:58 PM
I'm ok. At least our balloon was popped today and not in November. Makes it better that Texas lost as well. Now the guys can relax and play with less pressure and win out.

Yes, it's way better to be out of the Championship hunt in September due to a loss to a 2-2 Colorado team.

The only thing better would have been if Utah State could've ended it.

:rolleyes:

soonerloyal
9/29/2007, 09:21 PM
Not a "glass half full" type of fella, are ya?

Boarder
9/29/2007, 09:27 PM
Well, since everybody else is losing, you never know.

bluedogok
9/29/2007, 09:33 PM
No one looks to be a monster this year, take care of business the rest of the year and who knows. Who would have thought last years team would have won the Big 12 and go to a BCS bowl after the Whorn game last year?

Mjcpr
9/29/2007, 09:47 PM
Who would have thought last years team would have won the Big 12 and go to a BCS bowl

Yes, that was a great reward. :O

I know what you're saying, I'm just still dealing with the loss. :(

reevie
9/29/2007, 10:10 PM
Yes, that was a great reward. :O

I know what you're saying, I'm just still dealing with the loss. :(

Look at the Texas score again. It helps.

Mjcpr
9/29/2007, 10:11 PM
Look at the Texas score again. It helps.

Yes, I know......and I've been rooting for UW and Auburn all night too. :D

reevie
9/29/2007, 10:13 PM
I've given up on Washington. Still holding out for Auburn. That was a bad call on the punt catch.

badger
9/29/2007, 10:16 PM
I'm not directing this at anyone who's posted on this thread, but I wish they would quit with the "new thread everytime I feel angry" thing... and the angry tirade posts.

sanantoniosooner
9/29/2007, 10:24 PM
I'm not directing this at anyone who's posted on this thread, but I wish they would quit with the "new thread everytime I feel angry" thing... and the angry tirade posts.
why don't you start a new thread to say it?

GottaHavePride
9/29/2007, 10:25 PM
I've been cleaning some of that.

Have I mentioned my support for a breathalyzer lockout device on home pcs?

Vaevictis
9/30/2007, 03:34 AM

You know, if you're going to offer up a consolation prize, you could at least make it something we might want to actually see.

As it is, that's no consolation, that's extra punishment. Who the hell would want to see that?

badger
9/30/2007, 10:32 AM
why don't you start a new thread to say it?
Why start one thread when I can start a dozen? After all, I have enough posts to do it! :D

Can we have a limit on how many threads you can start per day? It might cut down on some of the crap so modadors don't have to do it themselves.

Suggested limit: two threads.

The first thread to report the news, the second to state your opinion... or if you screw up the first one and have to try again :D

stoopified
9/30/2007, 11:14 AM
I ran here to escape too. :)

usmc-sooner
9/30/2007, 11:21 AM
Yes, it's way better to be out of the Championship hunt in September due to a loss to a 2-2 Colorado team.

The only thing better would have been if Utah State could've ended it.

:rolleyes:

LMAO

MamaMia
9/30/2007, 11:49 AM

Here's the dealio:

so there.

TUCK FEXASDon't bother deleting this thread. Its in my hard drive. :pop:

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 12:32 PM
This should be a sticky....

On the Football Forum. :D

OKC-SLC
9/30/2007, 01:33 PM
We can still win the Big XII, which I promise will happen. If it doesn't, I'll kiss Dean's hairy buttocks at the first home game of the 2008 season
Win-win scenario.

bluedogok
9/30/2007, 03:24 PM
Why start one thread when I can start a dozen? After all, I have enough posts to do it! :D

Can we have a limit on how many threads you can start per day? It might cut down on some of the crap so modadors don't have to do it themselves.

Suggested limit: two threads.

The first thread to report the news, the second to state your opinion... or if you screw up the first one and have to try again :D
I think they should just mega-merge all of them, there is no reason to have an individual thread of every random thought. The same exact things are being said in 99% of them.

r5TPsooner
9/30/2007, 03:40 PM
Just like every other fan base... OU has some totally unrealistic fans. The football board is like talking to Osama Bin Laden about world peace.

StuIsTheMan
9/30/2007, 04:38 PM

Here's the dealio:

so there.

TUCK FEXAS

I hope your right...but I am so booking a Ticket just incase:D

Tulsa_Fireman
9/30/2007, 05:04 PM
Just like every other fan base... OU has some totally unrealistic fans. The football board is like talking to Osama Bin Laden about world peace.

That's awesome.

Wait, lemme get my turban.