PDA

View Full Version : We're all frustrated with the loss.

Frozen Sooner
9/29/2007, 07:35 PM
Please keep the name calling of other posters to a minimum. It is possible for reasonable people to disagree.

Unless it's Lid or Herr. You can call them all the names you want.

sanantoniosooner
9/29/2007, 07:37 PM
There are "reasonable people" posting on this site?

;)

Soonerus
9/29/2007, 07:59 PM
I should be calling people names , I had to listen to today's debacle via Bob Barry....maddening...

Frozen Sooner
9/29/2007, 08:02 PM
Hell, you probably think we won.

Soonerus
9/29/2007, 08:04 PM
Hell, you probably think we won.

We didn't...Bob Barry said Hartley hit the game-winner for the Sooners....darn...

tulsaoilerfan
9/29/2007, 08:07 PM
I think Lid and Herr have enough problems of their own to post here tonight. :)

FirstandGoal
9/29/2007, 08:48 PM
Heck, I almost feel sorry for Herr and Lid after seeing their team lay that giant turd on the field. I will actually have to work hard to think up some names to call them this week ;)

badger
9/29/2007, 10:32 PM
Please keep the starting of repeat threads to a minimum. It is possible for reasonable people to post on existing threads.
:)

leematthews
9/29/2007, 10:56 PM
:(

We still have the Big XII to win

King Crimson
9/29/2007, 11:22 PM
when was the last time Herr posted here?

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 02:47 AM
I think calling out for a Coach's resignation is way out of line.

If we had won this game in 3 OTs today, I bet nobody would have said a thing.

Crucifax Autumn
9/30/2007, 05:09 AM
I don't know why this thread was even needed. We're all Sooners, our coaches and players are good, and we're gonna win the rest.

stoopified
9/30/2007, 08:33 AM

I agree 100%

oupride
9/30/2007, 09:01 AM
Our goal remains the same.

usmc-sooner
9/30/2007, 10:34 AM

who said anything about resignations, we're talking fire their asses :D :D :D

that was a joke.

tulsaoilerfan
9/30/2007, 10:45 AM
who said anything about resignations, we're talking fire their asses :D :D :D

that was a joke.
well maybe 1 or two of 'em :D

OKC-SLC
9/30/2007, 12:26 PM
Our goal remains the same.
To win every game in front of us.

jdsooner
9/30/2007, 02:17 PM
It's not the other posters I'm mad at. It's the #$%^&*!@)( players and coaches!!

MyT Oklahoma
9/30/2007, 06:16 PM
Hey screw everybody who choses to cry and moan about what happened yesterday afternoon. Unless you played on an undefeated major college football team that is, which probably disqualifies 99% of everybody who posts here.

I'll always remember being in the OU locker room following the loss to a John Elway led Stanford team in 1980 and nobody feels worse about a loss than the coaches and players. They are the ones who pay the price each and every week, the rest of us just watch.

It's been 24 hours now and its time to get my "Beat Texas" sign out for my rear window as I have done once a year every year since 1986.

usmc-sooner
9/30/2007, 06:18 PM
Hey screw everybody who choses to cry and moan about what happened yesterday afternoon. Unless you played on an undefeated major college football team that is, which probably disqualifies 99% of everybody who posts here.

I'll always remember being in the OU locker room following the loss to a John Elway led Stanford team in 1980 and nobody feels worse about a loss than the coaches and players. They are the ones who pay the price each and every week, the rest of us just watch.

It's been 24 hours now and its time to get my "Beat Texas" sign out for my rear window as I have done once a year every year since 1986.

I'm undefeated. I just don't understand this losing thing you speak of.

KantoSooner
9/30/2007, 07:34 PM
What do you do? I hope Stoops and co fix what's wrong, forget about the loss and move on. No other option, really.
I couldn't see the game, only hear it, so I don't have any analysis to offer. But it's pretty useless to do much more than I did: get in a bad mood and stay there for 36 hours.

Done with that now. It's Texas week. What a perfect way to bounce back. No?

StoopTroup
9/30/2007, 07:40 PM
I'm sure many of our players have done a thorough gut check by now and will be ready to pull some whorns out by Saturday.

BornandBred
9/30/2007, 07:45 PM
Nothing takes the taste of buffalo crap out of the mouth like a bevo bbq. Lets win the south, prey Colorado wins the north, and beat the ever living hell out of them in the B12 Championship.

Oh, and prey USC loses 2.

badger
10/1/2007, 10:01 AM
Well well well....is Sooner nation a little hungover today?
Hey tiger bait... why do you fans yell "tiger bait" at opposing fans? Is it because you hope your tigers will be baited by the opposing team, hook line and sinker? Do you want them to be hunted down? Do you want them to bite right into the fishing hook? Do you want really want that? Do you really want to have to find another Mike before the next season? Wasn't finding the first five Mike's hard enough without Peta protesting you? Do you really want to feed Mike that tiger bait? Do you?

Oh, and if we played Tulane in our backyard, it would have been the same result as Tulsa, so shut it. :P

OKC-SLC
10/1/2007, 11:03 AM
I would give anything not to be an LSU fan.

Just FYI.

sooneron
10/1/2007, 11:12 AM
I would give anything not to be an LSU fan.

Just FYI.
ditto. So glad I'm not a member of that drunk POS fanbase.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/1/2007, 01:02 PM

And that's a surprise? Shouldn't we be?

How about are you sobered up a bit being that Tulane... bleepin' Tu-freaking-lane... hung with your Almighty squad for 3 quarters?

You'll get yours. Especially with Leslie at the helm. I'm pretty sure the SEC isn't quite through with you.

So just keep runnin' your gums while you can and enjoy it, and we'll tend to more important matters than LSU... like a nice game of checkers, or raking the leaves, or really, anything.

StuIsTheMan
10/1/2007, 01:07 PM

**** OFF DIP ****!

sanantoniosooner
10/1/2007, 01:10 PM
tigerbait is going to catch his limit with one cast.

FirstandGoal
10/1/2007, 01:48 PM
Pathetic.

I know that if my team had just moved up to #1, I could think of a lot better ways to celebrate than making an *** out of myself on another team's board.
Guess they must have been really threatened by us eh?

I'm tired of these idiots, bring on some :texan: for us to smack talk for a bit.

Hook 'em

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 04:19 PM
We can let this thread go now...

Can't we?

JohnnyMack
10/1/2007, 04:51 PM
And make sure you don't call anyone a pompous *** either. That's no good.

Beef
10/1/2007, 04:58 PM
Can we call posters who are no longer with us names?

StoopTroup
10/1/2007, 05:28 PM
Nevermind...

I was wrong about letting this go....

Proof (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100710)

Ash
10/1/2007, 09:35 PM
Losing brings out the inner, angry flailing tard in many of the posters on this board. That's why I just try to keep a distance till the smoke clears.

GO SOONERS! beat the **** out of saxeT