PDA

View Full Version : You know who really sucks??? texass...

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 07:13 PM
I mean, getting blownout on your homefield by Mr. Klean & the mildcats? Please!

Yeah, we lost, but at least is was a REAL upset.

OU 66
whorns 12

MextheBulldog
9/29/2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah their loss is much worse. At home by 20.

tulsaoilerfan
9/29/2007, 08:11 PM
Yeah their loss is much worse. At home by 20.
Sorry,they are both a loss no matter what; so much for the superior Big 12 south, eh?:pop:

SoonerKnight
9/29/2007, 11:50 PM
No, Saxet sucks more at least we can say it was the altitude (not attitude) that cost us the game!! Saxet lost at home by 20. We gave up big points in the 4th and were looking ahead of ourselves. Now, either we come back and make a statement or we flop around on the ground like a fish out of water. Either way BOOMER SOONER!!

Sooner98
9/29/2007, 11:56 PM
Amazingly, I find no satisfaction in Texas' loss today. None, whatsoever.

birddog
9/29/2007, 11:59 PM

kinda takes the shine off it when we lose too.:(

IronSooner
9/30/2007, 12:02 AM
Hornfans is a little funny though...they're throwing Colt under the bus and talking about VY like 'Bama talks about Bryant.

I still can't believe we lost to f'n CU though.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2007, 12:06 AM
Hornfans is a little funny though...they're throwing Colt under the bus and talking about VY like 'Bama talks about Bryant.

I still can't believe we lost to f'n CU though.

Still. Where you at, dummy?

IronSooner
9/30/2007, 12:09 AM
Still. Where you at, dummy?

Amazingly here on a weekend. Been outta town a lot lately (going to games in Norman, interviews) and going to the UT game next weekend. I did get to listen to most of the UIUC game...what a difference a guy like Benn makes to the offense.

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2007, 12:19 AM
We'll find out who really sucks next week.

I will say this about Texas: Horn fans are handling their loss far worse than we are. I went over to Hornfans and the level of hysterics is amazing. For the most part, many have given up completely on the season. Why? They only have one loss and are one victory next week from turning things around completely. There is real anger over there. For the most part, us Sooner fans seem to be taking our team's loss fairly well. I'm certainly not letting it ruin my day. It's just a game. One that I don't even play.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2007, 12:28 AM
Amazingly here on a weekend. Been outta town a lot lately (going to games in Norman, interviews) and going to the UT game next weekend. I did get to listen to most of the UIUC game...what a difference a guy like Benn makes to the offense.

Where? In CU? I had both games on!

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2007, 12:34 AM
We'll find out who really sucks next week.

I will say this about Texas: Horn fans are handling their loss far worse than we are. I went over to Hornfans and the level of hysterics is amazing. For the most part, many have given up completely on the season. Why? They only have one loss and are one victory next week from turning things around completely. There is real anger over there. For the most part, us Sooner fans seem to be taking our team's loss fairly well. I'm certainly not letting it ruin my day. It's just a game. One that I don't even play.

Well I stomped on a balloon at my house (peer and beam) and my wife yelled at me and my 5 yo daughter started to cry. The pop, my demeanor, and the rumble ****ed everyone off. Never mind that we had (I **** you not) 25 balloons on the floor.

It really sucks not having other football fanatics around to compare me to.

BHud
9/30/2007, 12:53 AM
Since when did Sooner depend on moral victories? I thought that aggy had the market cornered on that?

I mean, getting blownout on your homefield by Mr. Klean & the mildcats? Please!

Yeah, we lost, but at least is was a REAL upset.

OU 66
whorns 12

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/30/2007, 12:20 PM
Well I stomped on a balloon at my house (peer and beam) and my wife yelled at me and my 5 yo daughter started to cry. The pop, my demeanor, and the rumble ****ed everyone off. Never mind that we had (I **** you not) 25 balloons on the floor.

I was yelling obscenities so loud that Mr. Gal came in and told me I was freaking him out.

Sooner Eclipse
9/30/2007, 12:34 PM

I started the screaming mumbled curses around the end of the 3rd. FU-Arhhrg. Kids left, dog now hiding in the corner. By the middle of the fourth I had quit trying to disguise the curses. Dog ****ed in the corner and kids came back in asking me to be quiet because I was embarrassing them in front of their friends. (now in the front yard). After reggie fumbled the punt, I twisted a 50 dollar peanut shaped TIVO remote into two parts. (ask me how I know how much one costs.)

It was not my finest day as a parent.:(

bluedogok
9/30/2007, 02:18 PM
I do, it makes living down here for the next week more bearable. They can't say much especially in the way they lost.

GottaHavePride
9/30/2007, 03:15 PM
I started the screaming mumbled curses around the end of the 3rd. FU-Arhhrg. Kids left, dog now hiding in the corner. By the middle of the fourth I had quit trying to disguise the curses. Dog ****ed in the corner and kids came back in asking me to be quiet because I was embarrassing them in front of their friends. (now in the front yard). After reggie fumbled the punt, I twisted a 50 dollar peanut shaped TIVO remote into two parts. (ask me how I know how much one costs.)

It was not my finest day as a parent.:(

I think after I destroyed the first remote I would have learned to keep a stack of pillows next to the chair to throw during games like that. Just sayin'. ;)

Sooner Eclipse
9/30/2007, 03:25 PM
I think after I destroyed the first remote I would have learned to keep a stack of pillows next to the chair to throw during games like that. Just sayin'. ;)

Well the last one got it during TGOWWDNS. I usually only lose it like that when we're undefeated. Besides, the 30 sec skip button was about worn out so it was time to replace it. :O

kevpks
9/30/2007, 03:39 PM
I do, it makes living down here for the next week more bearable. They can't say much especially in the way they lost.

The Texas loss also helps us because if we beat them, it will be a heck of a lot easier to lock up the South. We would have a two game cushion on them. I know there are other teams in the division to worry about, but I am not yet willing to acknowledge any Aggies as contenders.

Sooner Eclipse
9/30/2007, 03:45 PM
The Texas loss also helps us because if we beat them, it will be a heck of a lot easier to lock up the South. We would have a two game cushion on them. I know there are other teams in the division to worry about, but I am not yet willing to acknowledge any Aggies as contenders.

Actually, we'll have a 1 game lead and own the tiebreaker with them. OU= 1-1 Ut = 0-2. We still will have no margain for error with the rest of the B12 Sou.

SoonerKnight
9/30/2007, 08:05 PM
They agree!!!

http://www.tobynopoly.com/robyn/Texas_Sucks.jpg