PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's reaction to loss

Jay C. Upchurch
9/29/2007, 05:46 PM
BOULDER, Colo — Malcolm Kelly could have pulled a Hope Solo in the shocking aftermath of Oklahoma’s 27-24 upset loss at Colorado. No one could really blame him after the Sooners failed to even throw a single pass in his direction on Saturday.

But instead of criticizing his quarterback or the OU coaching staff — like Solo did after Team USA lost to Brazil in the Women’s World Cup earlier this week — Kelly chose the high road. He admitted to being frustrated, yet offered up no finger pointing as he tried to explain a setback that will likely cost the Sooners any chance at a national title.

Sooner Spectator: Initial thoughts as you look back on this game?

Malcolm Kelly: We beat ourselves. We had the lead and blew the lead. There’s not much more to it. Colorado came out to play in the second half, and we didn’t.

Spectator: The offense never really got it going with any consistency today, and you never got a pass thrown your way. How does that happen?

Kelly: Honestly, I don’t know. I’m out there running my routes, trying to get open. That’s just how it happened today. It’s hard to explain.

Spectator: How hard is it to swallow a loss like this where mistakes basically cost your team the game?

Kelly: It’s tough. I mean our goal was the national championship game, but I’m afraid that went down the drain today. Now, we just have to continue to fight and try to get as many wins as we can. That’s all we can do.

Spectator: What about OU-Texas next week?

Kelly: We just have to turn our focus to Texas and bring our A game. No matter what happens in their game today, we’re going to have to go to Dallas and play a great game and try to put this behind us.

swardboy
9/29/2007, 05:48 PM
Bless you MK for the maturity.....

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/29/2007, 05:49 PM
<wipes away tears>

That's why we're Sooners. We give props to the team that deserved to win, pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and get ready for the next game.

You can knock us down, but we're always gonna get back up.

DrZaius
9/29/2007, 05:50 PM
Big props to Kelly.....

A Sooner to his core. Amen

Texas Golfer
9/29/2007, 05:52 PM
I applaud MK for his maturity in his answers. I'm not so mature at the moment. I'm p!ssed!

MissouriSooner
9/29/2007, 05:54 PM
MK's a stud, and will be a millionaire this time next year.

OUmillenium
9/29/2007, 05:55 PM
Excellent job by MK.

Zaius = king of avatars

Who is she?

yermom
9/29/2007, 05:57 PM
i was looking for Kelly the whole game :(

way too many passes into traffic. blitzes were killing us

Octavian
9/29/2007, 05:57 PM
Kelly: Honestly, I don’t know. I’m out there running my routes, trying to get open. That’s just how it happened today. It’s hard to explain.

It's not hard to explain.

Kelvin Wilson is a mediocre coordinator. He doesn't devise gameplans that exploit our natural advantages.

In close games, he gets scared and conservative. He's not a winner. He plays not to lose. Nothing about his interviews or his schematic approach indicate that he is WINNER in the sense that Oklahoma football expects and demands.

Either his offense wins in Dallas or he needs to be a man and offer his resignation. We can promote Josh and move on from there.

We cannot allow OU's expectations to be dampened by mental weaklings.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 06:01 PM

Kelvin Wilson is a mediocre coordinator. He doesn't devise gameplans that exploit our natural advantages.

In close games, he gets scared and conservative. He's not a winner. He plays not to lose. Nothing about his interviews or his schematic approach indicate that he is WINNER in the sense that Oklahoma football expects and demands.

Either his offense wins in Dallas or he needs to be a man and offer his resignation. We can promote Josh and move on from there.

That made me all warm and fuzzy....

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Eielson
9/29/2007, 06:03 PM
I love you, Jay.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 06:06 PM
That made me all warm and fuzzy....

Thanks. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Yeah, the emoticon buttons still work. Either say something to refute the argument in the post or admit you have nothing to say.

IronHorseSooner
9/29/2007, 06:06 PM

Amen! Since Leach, the OCs have been conservative and almost scared to take a gamble. They have been susceptible to being out-coached by mediocre opposition.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 06:13 PM

Yeah, the emoticon buttons still work. Either say something to refute the argument in the post or admit you have nothing to say.

crickets chirping

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 06:14 PM

I'm assuming you let these thoughts known sometime in the last four weeks?

aurorasooner
9/29/2007, 06:18 PM
I posted last week, that I don't understand why teams have receivers just completely wide-open on us by play design, yet we very seldom have receivers just completely wide open. Now that fake-pump, with the stop and go in the Tulsa game was a great call. Bradford isn't Josh Heupel, yet, and may not be until next year as far as reading defenses and checking off to a 2nd and 3rd receiver.Geeez. 3rd down percentage 1 for 9. With that stat you'd better have the best D on the planet to win on the road.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 06:24 PM

OK...

Your post is a pile of horse poop.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 06:32 PM
I'm assuming you let these thoughts known sometime in the last four weeks?

It's not about winning games. It's about winning championships. Of course I --along with everyone else -- was happy with us putting up gawdy numbers on North Texas and Utah State.

But if we are going to win championships....we cannot have someone who cracks down every time we're in a close game. Wilson has a clearly demonstrable pattern now that he folds in his decisions during tight situations.

In close in-game situations...he calls plays in a scared and irrational manner. We can go back through it....game-by-game....if you want.

With this level of offensive talent...with the weapons that are present...there is absolutely no reason to lose to a 2-2 Colorado team. None whatsoever.

If you think I'm being some sort of quack...go back and check my 4,000+ posts and see if I have ever....EVER....called for a coaching change in the football program.

This is a pattern. It's only invisible if you make it so.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 06:34 PM
OK...

Your post is a pile of horse poop.

again...you offer nothing in terms of analysis.

Emoticons and popular SF.com phrases don't cut it.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 06:34 PM
If you isolate one problem in a team sport you can win MNCs?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/29/2007, 06:35 PM

We cannot allow OU's expectations to be dampened by mental weaklings.Wow! Today he went with the old hand the ball to the tailback 10 yds deep in our backfield, so the O-line needs to hold their blocks a long time, meanwhile showing everyone who's got the ball.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 06:41 PM
again...you offer nothing in terms of analysis.

Emoticons and popular SF.com phrases don't cut it.
Bagging on a guy that is supported by one one of the best Coaches in College Football is your idea of analysis?

You may need some analysis yourself Oct.

Again...we lost a close game that we were in control of until the second half.

I find it hard to come down on Wilson when our players made some bad plays...

Turnovers killed this one...

I bet Bob doesn't fire Wilson and I also bet he doesn't bag on him during his Replay Show.

I saw enough (Fans?) bagging on Switzer and Gibbs during the 80's to make me sick.

Your opinion of Wilson is lame.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 06:42 PM
Blaming this on KW now are we? Nice.

Maybe, just maybe, the fact we have a very green freshman QB playing his first real road game against a Really Good Defense is the reason we couldn't keep our defense off the field???

And maybe, just maybe, the coaches knew this might happen so they played a very conservative game???

Nah, couldn't be. KW and all the coaches are just loosers.

Get over it folks. When the QB is young and green, **** like this happens. When your Defense is on the field for THAT LONG at that altitude, **** like this happens.

goingoneight
9/29/2007, 06:43 PM
Octavian, you're kind of acting stupid. This loss had nothing to do with the playcalling. Unfortunately, a few players didn't get the job done. Reggie Smith has nothing to do with Kevin Wilson or the offense. Reggie turned the ball over inside the 15... you cannot do that in a tight game, on the road to boot. If you'll notice, CU's SOS had them very well prepared for this game. OUr defense held on as long as they could, and when you get tired in the mountains, you're doomed... end of story. The loss is more on mistakes than it was on coaching or playcalling.

I'd say mistakes are 90% of the reason we lost today, with fatigue being the remaining 10.

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 06:45 PM
Amazing how hindsight is always 20/20.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 06:45 PM
And the only person responsible for not getting MK the ball is the trigger man.

Bradford isn't checking off like he needs to yet. He is telegraphing his passes, and he is getting rattled.

All a sign of being young and untested. He needed this loss folks, of that I am certain.

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 06:47 PM
I'd say mistakes are 90% of the reason we lost today, with fatigue being the remaining 10.

You probably have to put a little bit of it on the coaches, but I agree...mistakes were definitely the key.

stoopified
9/29/2007, 06:52 PM
I applaud MK for his maturity in his answers. I'm not so mature at the moment. I'm p!ssed!Me too.

Boomer.....
9/29/2007, 06:52 PM
Great answers. He somehow did get looked over today.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 06:57 PM
The reason he got looked over is because he was being double teamed and Bradford isn't effectivly checking off. Bradford got too used to going to Iglesias.

What is interesting is how much pressure they were getting on us. I suspect we had TEs running wide open most of the day.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 06:58 PM
And thar one LB of Colorado's is something special. Probably the best in the conference.

Mjcpr
9/29/2007, 07:01 PM
And thar one LB of Colorado's is something special. Probably the best in the conference.

Yeah, if by some miracle we play them again in this year somebody might want to put a hat on 44.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:02 PM
The Oklahoma offense has:

Malcolm Kelly
Allen Patrick
Demarco Murray
Germaine Gresham

...plus an offensive line that averages out bigger than the Indianapolis Colts.

And today....against a 2-2 Colorado team....under the direction of Kelvin Wilson, that offense produced:

12 1st Downs

230 Total Yards

112 Passing Yards

118 Rushing Yards

1-9 on 3rd Down Conversions

2 Turnovers

21:06 (out of 60:00) controlling the ball.

....against a team that has already lost TWICE in September.

You tell me who is being stupid about questioning Kelvin Wilson.

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 07:09 PM
so of the plays called, you think they were executed well?

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:10 PM
Bagging on a guy that is supported by one one of the best Coaches in College Football is your idea of analysis?

After 9 years, you actually expect Bob Stoops to come to the media and go all-out Gundy on one of his own coaches??

Bob would never....never, never, never....criticize his own coaching staff to the media. No way. It's against his entire approach. So that doesn't mean a damn thing.

Again...we lost a close game that we were in control of until the second half.

how many times are we gonna say that before someone is held accountable? How many inferior opponents must we lose to before someone questions the squandering of talent?

Your opinion of Wilson is lame.

and so is your blind adherence to the company line.

sanantoniosooner
9/29/2007, 07:12 PM
KW really should remove the "hook and drop it" play from our book.

And signaling for a "fair drop" was a poor decision.

And I'm really sick of him calling that "tip it to a defender" play.

Rocker
9/29/2007, 07:12 PM
Malcolm Kelly was double team all day

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 07:14 PM
How many inferior opponents must we lose to before someone questions the squandering of talent?

I agree it's frustrating to lose to TCU, Boise, oswho etc...

but we have won a few games, conference titles and a national championship. It would have been nice to win another MNC but I think you're being just a bit unrealistic.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:14 PM
so of the plays called, you think they were executed well?

obviously not all of them.

I can promise you that I know bleach-blonde ex-girlfriends and elderly women that would know to throw the ball to the best wide receiver in America if you had him or try to eat some clock late in the 4th quarter with a TD lead after a missed FG.

This is basic playcalling 101 type stuff that we keep botching when games are close and contested.

Our offense plays scared and it's a reflection of the leadership.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:21 PM
I agree it's frustrating to lose to TCU, Boise, oswho etc...

but we have won a few games, conference titles and a national championship. It would have been nice to win another MNC but I think you're being just a bit unrealistic.

again, look back at my posts after the major upheavals of the last 2 1/2 years....I have consistently taken a supportive stance regardless of the circumstance and even chastised those who weren't "pro-staff" enough.

I'm not an unrealistic psycho who expects a NC every single year. I'm not someone who calls for the guillotine any time we lose. This game is different.

We are lightyears better than Colorado and we catastrophically underachieved because we lacked leadership and played scared once things got tight in crunch time....AGAIN. It's a pattern under Wilson. From '05-'07....given the record.....why is MY opinion considered the odd one?

Context...mitigating factors....excuses....none of those matter. What matters with Oklahoma football is results. Wins and losses. Championships. Either you're getting it done or you're NOT and Kevin Wilson is a monumental underachiever when it counts.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 07:21 PM
And yet, going into this game, we had the nations #1 scoreing offense.

Yeah, KW sucks and should be fired. Get a life.

Newbomb Turk
9/29/2007, 07:24 PM
Kevin Wilson is a monumental underachiever when it counts.

So you were a Chuck Long supporter?

Position Limit
you know what? eff stoops and this candyass team. echos of gibbs era except losing to big time teams, we CHOKE to crappy teams. yeah i said it, eff stoops and this overrated staff. we had 2 plays that worked today. both were tightend plays. both of those guys will go pro and excel. what do we do with them? use them as blockers while we line patrick up ten yards behind the line of scrimage. dude, i will call those plays for free from my blackberry!!! also, please dont put reggie smith on punt return for the rest of his natural born football career. i have been saying for the last 2 years that he sucks. yes i said it. HE SUCKS and is a major liability on punt return. if anybody disagrees with me then you're in complete denial and should burn your sooner jersey and go root for texas. seriously. back to drinking now.

OklahomaTuba
It's a pattern under Wilson. From '05-'07....given the record.....why is MY opinion considered the odd one?

Context...mitigating factors....excuses....none of that matter. What matter with Oklahoma football is results. Wins and losses. Either you're getting it done or you're ****ing not and Kevin Wilson is a monumental underachiever when it counts.

This is funny.

He has been the OC since 2006. Since then, he has only helped us win a big 12 title, and the holiday bowl, with 3, count em, 3 different Qbs.

bluedogok
9/29/2007, 07:26 PM
....against a 2-2 Colorado team....
THAT was not the same Colorado team that looked horrible against Arizona State and Florida State. Talk about the biggest improvement through 4 games.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 07:27 PM
you know what? eff stoops and this candyass team. echos of gibbs era except losing to big time teams, we CHOKE to crappy teams. yeah i said it, eff stoops and this overrated staff.

Stoops is overrated? Compared to who??? Mack Brown???

We lost a game, get over it and move the hell on.

Whet
9/29/2007, 07:29 PM
Florida was a one-loss team last year, when it won the MNC. The season is still young, so you may see those other 3 lose a game, as well.

This loss could be a good thing for the team. It could make them stronger, smarter, and more dedicated. We will see the team's growth next week when it decimates saxet.

We will move forward and, hopefully, play in the MNC in January.

Boomer Sooner! Beat saxeT!!!!

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:29 PM
And yet, going into this game, we had the nations #1 scoreing offense.

Yeah, KW sucks and should be fired. Get a life.

And what the hell does that matter? We got a lot of those points in the 4th quarter when we were already killing people.

When the situation tightened...when it mattered and it was on the line....what happened? Wilson absolutely choked.

AGAIN.

Hey, tuba...I have a life. I know you're so used to swallowing whatever the leadership feeds that you'll eat anything but try and stick to the subject matter and leave the poster out of it. If you can't argue on the grounds of the subject then....

yeah.

OklahomaRed
9/29/2007, 07:30 PM
Where are our tight ends? Two of the best in the Big 12 and how many passes to them? How many times can we run right up the middle in the first half? After they finally moved the runs outside of tackle a little, then we started getting some first downs. We were ahead at the end of the first half because of CU turnovers. Our offense was flat, and that is coaching. It's not all KW, but we were not ready to play. Some of the blame goes back to poor execution on ALL of our players, but coaching is where the preparation comes from. Okay, we lost. We still need to win out, win the Big 12 Championship game, and then win our bowl game. All is not lost, but we definitely need to give Sam some help, and figure out some offensive game plans that are going to work toward our strengths, and take advantage of what the deffense was doing. If they were double teaming MK all day, then where were the open receivers?

sanantoniosooner
9/29/2007, 07:31 PM
We can ask where Kelley disappeared to......some coaching issue.

But the tight ends had opportunities that they blew.

SoonerBOI
9/29/2007, 07:33 PM
Great post. In the meantime we have a season to play. We need to gather our wits and beat Texas. Who knows. We are Oklahoma.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 07:33 PM
So you were a Chuck Long supporter?

what the hell does that have to do with anything, newbomb?

Chuck had his moments and his meltdowns.....but whether I was for or against Long has absolutely ZERO to do with Kevin Wilson or his offense's timid approach during crunch-time situations.

Did you support Gaylen Hall or Dick Winder? Whether you did or didn't has as much to do with Kevin Wilson as my support -- or lack thereof -- toward Chuck Long.

OklahomaRed
9/29/2007, 07:36 PM
I was actually asking if perhaps KW was keeping things up his sleeve so as to not reveal too much to texass. That was when the score was two touchdowns in our favor. Once CU started catching up, I thought we might start opening things up a little bit. Very conservative play calling. Didn't get us beat, but it contributed heavily.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2007, 07:40 PM
And what the hell does that matter? We got a lot of those points in the 4th quarter when we were already killing people.
Same ol Octavain, making **** up when it suits your argument.

Go check out the facts sometime. We've had the scrubs playing most of the time in 4th, sans the Miami game.

When the situation tightened...when it mattered and it was on the line....what happened? Wilson absolutely choked.
Are you now blaming KW for reggies fumble????? That lost us this game more than anything.

You don't need a life, you need to learn about football first. To blame this on the offensive playcalling is beyond clueless.

SOONER STEAKER
9/29/2007, 07:45 PM
Blame Bob Barry, he made the call on the radio. All he had to say was, "Reggie Smith makes the fair catch," and then the game would have been over!!

tulsaoilerfan
9/29/2007, 07:51 PM
We can ask where Kelley disappeared to......some coaching issue.

But the tight ends had opportunities that they blew.
well Finley had a rough day, and i think we only threw to Gresham one time and he got nice yardage on it

soonerlaw
9/29/2007, 08:04 PM
A couple of thoughts..

1. Its not the end for this team by a long shot. USC, FLa, Cal and LSU will all lose at some point this season, (not to mention Wis and tOSU). TX and WVU have already gone down. If we can beat TX and fly throught the rest of the Big 12, which should be doable (only one scary road game at TTU), we should be in great shape.

2. Whoever the North puts in the B-12 Champ. game should be pretty good. KU, CO, KSU and Neb all have looked good at some point. It would also be great to get the Buffs down in S.A. in Dec. and show them who the better team really is.

3. Reggie muff on the punt was disasterous, but the guy had been running his tail off on defense the entire second half. That said, D. Franks could be a great returner.

4. The staff and qb have got to do a better job of getting MK the ball. He is probably our best guy on the field and has got to get some touches.

5. The refs hosed that pass call. Not as egregious as Oregon or TTech, but a bad call none the less.

captain_surly
9/29/2007, 08:23 PM
He needed this loss folks, of that I am certain.

Quite possibly the stupidist **** I have ever seen you post. And that's saying a mouthful.

Octavian
9/29/2007, 08:59 PM
....you need to learn about football first. To blame this on the offensive playcalling is beyond clueless.

o'rly?

then why did 14 of our 24 points come directly off of turnovers created by our defense?

We could've lost this game a lot worse had it not been for our defense giving us short fields to work with.

We had TD drives of 11 and 17 yards....we only scored 10 points on actual drives.

Pathetic.

And our offensive coordinator should get a pass? Not this time. Someone needs to be held accountable. This is inexcusable and the ostriches can think whatever they want. The coaches failed again.

FaninAma
9/29/2007, 09:06 PM
The coaches were due to have their conservative gameplan on the road bite them in the @$$. They felt that just because it worked against osu and TAMU last year that it would always work. They forgot that the opposing coaches in those games were Mike Gundy and Dennis Franchione.

Sorry to break it to you Bob, but Dan Hawkins is a slightly better coach than those two bozos. Try to remember that next time your offensive coordinator's play calling keeps another mediocre team in the game.

Soonerman08
9/29/2007, 09:11 PM

Gee and as of two weeks ago everyone was lauding Kevin Wilson as a great coordinator. It's great how things change. While I will vent along with all of my fellow Sooner fans, yes we were bad on all accounts. Let's analyze the Offense first, what in the world was going on? Gee let's continue to run it up the middle on 1,2, and then throw on 3rd down. The continual passes to Juaquin Iglesias began to get really old when he couldn't catch anything. Malcolm Kelly is a name I recall that is a helluvah receiver. I didn't understand why Bradford didn't take his shots at Kelly??? Jermaine Greshman comes to mind as another potenant receiving threat and he had one grad. Not to mention dropping passes and turning the ball over. The officiating was terrible, but I won't even get started there.

Defensively...I wish to god we would stop running the zone defense. It's obvious our players cannot play zone to any consistency. Let's just man up and if we get burned we get burned. Carving up continual first downs on 3rd and long is being to get old very fast. We did have two interceptions which was the high point so all in all our defense did something right. We started to get worn out since our offense wouldn't sustain any drives and I can't fault the Defense for giving up the running game.

Overall I am very disappointed in this team's effort and abilities to do much of anything. I am also disappointed at the coaches for their lack of thought in this game. I love my Sooners to the very end, and for anyone who pops up and states "We need Mike Stoops back" give it a rest. He isn't coming back. I just wish the coaches would wake up and figure out that something needs to be changed in game planning. This wasn't even a big game, and we just stunk it up from the beginning to end. Colorado played with tenacity and drive and props to them for playing to the end. Our team was just shameful and I hope they learned a dang good lesson from this. It's a shame that it had to come to this, but maybe this will light a fire under their butts and get them back into gear. Simply pathetic.

toneful
9/29/2007, 10:05 PM

while i get your point, that throw on first down into double coverage after the missed FG was far from conservative, but it was stoopid. Running AP into the short side ofthe field repeatedly in the 2nd half was stoopid.
I think questioning his marbles trumps questioning his stones.

toneful
9/29/2007, 10:07 PM
Gee and as of two weeks ago everyone was lauding Kevin Wilson as a great coordinator. It's great how things change. While I will vent along with all of my fellow Sooner fans, yes we were bad on all accounts. Let's analyze the Offense first, what in the world was going on? Gee let's continue to run it up the middle on 1,2, and then throw on 3rd down. The continual passes to Juaquin Iglesias began to get really old when he couldn't catch anything. Malcolm Kelly is a name I recall that is a helluvah receiver. I didn't understand why Bradford didn't take his shots at Kelly??? Jermaine Greshman comes to mind as another potenant receiving threat and he had one grad. Not to mention dropping passes and turning the ball over. The officiating was terrible, but I won't even get started there.

Defensively...I wish to god we would stop running the zone defense. It's obvious our players cannot play zone to any consistency. Let's just man up and if we get burned we get burned. Carving up continual first downs on 3rd and long is being to get old very fast. We did have two interceptions which was the high point so all in all our defense did something right. We started to get worn out since our offense wouldn't sustain any drives and I can't fault the Defense for giving up the running game.

Overall I am very disappointed in this team's effort and abilities to do much of anything. I am also disappointed at the coaches for their lack of thought in this game. I love my Sooners to the very end, and for anyone who pops up and states "We need Mike Stoops back" give it a rest. He isn't coming back. I just wish the coaches would wake up and figure out that something needs to be changed in game planning. This wasn't even a big game, and we just stunk it up from the beginning to end. Colorado played with tenacity and drive and props to them for playing to the end. Our team was just shameful and I hope they learned a dang good lesson from this. It's a shame that it had to come to this, but maybe this will light a fire under their butts and get them back into gear. Simply pathetic.

why were they playing a zone back at the 3 yd line on 4th down?
Unbelievable.

toneful
9/29/2007, 10:08 PM
you know what? eff stoops and this candyass team. echos of gibbs era except losing to big time teams, we CHOKE to crappy teams. yeah i said it, eff stoops and this overrated staff. we had 2 plays that worked today. both were tightend plays. both of those guys will go pro and excel. what do we do with them? use them as blockers while we line patrick up ten yards behind the line of scrimage. dude, i will call those plays for free from my blackberry!!! also, please dont put reggie smith on punt return for the rest of his natural born football career. i have been saying for the last 2 years that he sucks. yes i said it. HE SUCKS and is a major liability on punt return. if anybody disagrees with me then you're in complete denial and should burn your sooner jersey and go root for texas. seriously. back to drinking now.

JJF is going pro? That's funny. He is so overrated on this board. He's soft as a baby's bottom and gets scared so easily.

GottaHavePride
9/29/2007, 10:11 PM

1. Please sober up before posting.

2. That sounds a lot like player bashing.

3. Yes, I have an itchy banning finger tonight.

GottaHavePride
9/29/2007, 10:12 PM
I forgot:

4. You turds made me close a thread pointing out how awesome one of my favorite players is.