PDA

View Full Version : I am glad the board is so Slow

85Sooner
9/29/2007, 05:06 PM
I surely would have been banned if I said what I was thinking.

No adjustments whatsoever. I agree that this defensive scheme will not work with a Div 1 A team worth anything. People running around the backfield free will. Stupid stupid mistake. I would have thought that there waqs no way in hell we could have as many plays in a row go so bad since the USC Debacle.

i GUESS WE ARE ONE OF THE PRETENDERS

Wonder how far we drop in the polls and OU/UT now seems like a really really scary game.

I miss the heart.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 05:13 PM
i GUESS WE ARE ONE OF THE PRETENDERS

You were doing so well until you said that...

Easy does it....

Take a look at what just happened.

CU came out of the lockeroom ready to battle after OU went into cruise control at the end of the 1st half.

Some turnovers in the 4th qtr lost this game for us.

If we might have used that last TO instead of letting CU's kicker punch it in...

We might have faired better in OT.

Bottomline is...

It was a Big XII road game that went down to the wire and we lost with 2 seconds to go by a FG.

In the 2nd half today we played like we did against suc in the Orange Bowl a few years ago is my thought.

otis
9/29/2007, 05:29 PM
Whatever The fact is our NC hopes are shot

soonersn2007
9/29/2007, 05:35 PM
When you lose after being ahead 24-7, you have to question the character of everyone..............from coach to player.

oufan1
9/29/2007, 05:37 PM
You were doing so well until you said that...

Easy does it....

Take a look at what just happened.

CU came out of the lockeroom ready to battle after OU went into cruise control at the end of the 1st half.

Some turnovers in the 4th qtr lost this game for us.

If we might have used that last TO instead of letting CU's kicker punch it in...

We might have faired better in OT.

Bottomline is...

It was a Big XII road game that went down to the wire and we lost with 2 seconds to go by a FG.

In the 2nd half today we played like we did against suc in the Orange Bowl a few years ago is my thought.

Well said. Its not like we went out and got throttled by a better team... we just fell apart.