PDA

View Full Version : Now What?

StormySooner-IN
9/29/2007, 04:32 PM
Well, we aren't going to play for #8 this year now. What are we looking to get after the rest of the season? I think we'll still win the South and XII, and get to the Fiesta Bowl. But where do you see us in the polls the rest of the year?
I'm not in a mood to start Bevo Bashing in any shape or form.

This is so shocking.:(

Petro-Sooner
9/29/2007, 04:37 PM
I say we go ahead and accept the independence bowl invite.

Flagstaffsooner
9/29/2007, 04:39 PM
I see a Red door and I want it painted black (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j4XSAX7bWg)

Cam
9/29/2007, 04:43 PM
It's one loss. We're not out of the Nat'l Championship or Big 12 pictures.

Sooner5030
9/29/2007, 04:47 PM
Based on our execution today I hope we just take one game at a time.

Petro-Sooner
9/29/2007, 04:47 PM
You think we should wear black jerseys instead of red? Its an idea but I dont think it will go over very well. Interesting thought though.

;) :D

fadada1
9/29/2007, 04:55 PM
here's to seeing cu again in early december.

Boomer.....
9/29/2007, 04:59 PM
It's one loss. We're not out of the Nat'l Championship or Big 12 pictures.
x2. You little pussies **** me off!

Look at last season. We lost a game, the team found it's form, and we won out. We still have an outside chance of making the MNC.

devOUt
9/29/2007, 05:06 PM
We kick texas' asses.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 05:07 PM
I like the way this thread is going....

FirstandGoal
9/29/2007, 05:19 PM
Now what?

We go to Dallas and kick the ever lovin' **** outta the whorns [who are losing quite spectacularly to KSU at this point in time by the way] and then we take the conference championship and get our ***es to the Fiesta Bowl and win.

That's what's next :)

Boomer.....
9/29/2007, 05:23 PM
Now what?

We go to Dallas and kick the ever lovin' **** outta the whorns [who are losing quite spectacularly to KSU at this point in time by the way] and then we take the conference championship and get our ***es to the Fiesta Bowl and win.

That's what's next :)
Exactly!!!

sooner_born_1960
9/29/2007, 05:27 PM
I say we beat Texas, win out, win the CCG, and go play whoever makes it to the Fiesta Bowl.

StormySooner-IN
9/29/2007, 05:30 PM
heh, yea. Maybe Mizzou and Nebbish will collapse and we'll play CU in the XII Title game. That would be cool. Except we will win this time;)

We still have a shot at #8. USC is very likely to lose at least once. Maybe even twice.
Texas is getting there Horns torn off as we speak. Next week we can kick their ***, and win out.

Animal Mother
9/29/2007, 05:54 PM
The season isn't over or the race for the Big 12 title or the MNC or for that effing matter, Saturday night isn't over yet. Stop whining and get ready to pull for the Sooners the rest of the way to greatness that still lies ahead. This game should prove to you wussies that anyone can lose to an underdog.
LSU, SUC WHOMEVER!!! We stunk it up but we still have butts to kick. I declare a FIDO. F*ck it drive on !!!

StormySooner-IN
9/29/2007, 06:13 PM
The season isn't over or the race for the Big 12 title or the MNC or for that effing matter, Saturday night isn't over yet. Stop whining and get ready to pull for the Sooners the rest of the way to greatness that still lies ahead. This game should prove to you wussies that anyone can lose to an underdog.
LSU, SUC WHOMEVER!!! We stunk it up but we still have butts to kick. I declare a FIDO. F*ck it drive on !!!FIDO!

stoopified
9/29/2007, 07:10 PM
I'm too depressed right now.Ask me Thursday.

sanantoniosooner
9/29/2007, 07:22 PM
I'd like to offer my guest bedroom to all the people feeling suicidal tonight. I only have a bunk bed to offer, and we'll have to make a last minute decision on which of you are least likely to wet the bed, for top bunk privilege, but I promise to sing you a lullaby.

adoniijahsooner
9/29/2007, 07:44 PM
we stop finger-pointing and crying over a close loss, on the road, against a top 20 ranked defense, and realize that 6 of the top 13 teams lost, and many more will lose; and that if this young team learn from there "mistakes" then every goal is still in front of us. The loss gives credibility to the conference and the k-state win over texas also helps, so if we make to a big 12 championship, people are less inclined to call the north weak. Go Sooners!

yermom
9/29/2007, 08:09 PM
with 12 game seasons there aren't many undefeated teams

we lost first ;)

we aren't out yet, but we need to learn what happened today, and fix it.

thankfully we don't have to play in Boulder again for 4 more years :D

tulsaoilerfan
9/29/2007, 08:13 PM
we stop finger-pointing and crying over a close loss, on the road, against a top 20 ranked defense, and realize that 6 of the top 13 teams lost, and many more will lose; and that if this young team learn from there "mistakes" then every goal is still in front of us. The loss gives credibility to the conference and the k-state win over texas also helps, so if we make to a big 12 championship, people are less inclined to call the north weak. Go Sooners!
I think most rational fans can live with a close loss on the road IF the team is ranked or if the Sooners play up to their ability; neither of these apply to this game today