PDA

View Full Version : What the h&!! just happened!?!?

IronHorseSooner
9/29/2007, 04:18 PM
Since we didn't get the game down here in Tampa, I had to listen to it on the radio. My wife made me go to run an errand, and when I got back, this happened. In short, did the coaching staff go into a shell, did we get screwed by the refs (with who was reffing, it wouldn't shock me), or did we just get beat. I see that Kelly had ZERO catches!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IronHorseSooner
9/29/2007, 04:51 PM
Could someone explain what happened?

jrsooner
9/29/2007, 05:02 PM
Very simple...
1. One bad ref call - this time 2 refs on the field got it right and the replay ref overturned it.
2. We need to learn how to catch the freakin' ball on a kickoff! Late "miss catch" again, giving them great field position in the red zone.
3. Interceptions - seemed Bradford picked this game to have tunnel vision.
4. Our offense doing nothing, and our defense getting tired after many a minutes on the field.

I think that sums it up pretty quickly. Like I said in another thread, we gave CU the game, and they, like any time should, took advantage of it.

IronHorseSooner
9/29/2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks. Once again, until the NCAA can get a handle on this IR thing, IT NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!

RedGiant
9/29/2007, 05:17 PM
The defense made many, many mental mistakes in the second-half. How much of that was being tired and how much of that was lack of adjustments I'll leave to the observer. You can blame the loss on TO's if you want but CU was moving the football in chunks in the second. 24 points should've been enough to take Colorado.

Q22
9/29/2007, 05:18 PM
that replay ordeal doesn't mean jack to me. play like we SHOULD have, and it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.